Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

~* <3<3<3 Samir Neelam TRUE LOVE AT <3<3<3*~ (Page 26)

hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutelicious

Originally posted by hima_123

wish some1 could tell what happened between them ..i wanted to see who's fault it was

my friend was swearin at sameer's ex wife like how could she leave sucha cutie blah blah and calling her names bcus she thinks that his ex left him..LOL

yeah....people did say that Rajalaxmi was the one who left him....she got the more famous guy(that time), bonus the new husband came with extra marital affairs...Angry LOL LOL
i think u r in india ..find some1 who knows inside source ..c'mon investigate karo LOLWink

but if she was really in love with a guy like rahul then she really had the worst taste in the world LOL record breaker

neh..I aint in India...but yeah I can still investigate...have my networks..heheLOL
Duhh.. Rahul Roy....I never liked him!!...plus I don't like casanovas...Angry!

Edited by hima_123 - 20 December 2010 at 9:16pm

FavFav Newbie
FavFav
FavFav

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

She does Makeup artistry now. She was doing my cousins . At the makeup trial, we went to her place, and I actually really like her. And her work is amazing too   

We met Rahul too he is such a nice guy!!

We found out that she went through major back operation, which if it was not successful could have had her bed ridden for life and she said she had put on a lot of weight during the back operation time as she was on wheel chair for 6 months and due to steroids they gave her in the pain killers. 

When I saw her couple of months ago I couldnt believe that.

She also said that she moved to Australia to have a complete break from modelling as she did it for 10 years and she always loved doing makeup. Her work is truly amazing.

When we got the topic of Rahul up - She sounded like a wife who totally loves her husband and was saying Rahul is the best thing thats happened to her and could not ask God for a better husband. She said also finds she finds it ludicrous about whats written by the media about her marriage and said one cant stop people from writing what they choose to.

She by no means seems someone who will latch on to someone for some benefit. . My cousin knows her Rakhi brother and from what she understood - She is from a pretty well off family, she does not need to work but chooses to work. 

Anyhow thats my personal experience with her. Smile

.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FavFav

She does Makeup artistry now. She was doing my cousins . At the makeup trial, we went to her place, and I actually really like her. And her work is amazing too   

We found out that she went through major back operation, which if it was not successful could have had her bed ridden for life and she said she had put on a lot of weight during the back operation time as she was on wheel chair for 6 months and due to steroids they gave her in the pain killers. 

She also said that she moved to Australia to have a complete break from modelling as she did it for 10 years and she always loved doing makeup. Her work is truly amazing.

When we got the topic of Rahul up - She sounded like a wife who totally loves her husband and was saying Rahul is the best thing thats happened to her and could not ask God for a better husband. She said also finds she finds it ludicrous about whats written by the media about her marriage and said one cant stop people from writing what they choose to.

She by no means seems someone who will latch on to someone for some benefit. . My cousin knows her Rakhi brother and from what she understood - She is from a pretty well off family, she does not need to work but chooses to work. 

dats realli sweet : )
meray sammu ki pasand kitni pyaari hai na Wink

marsal, hima... i ges they wer jus NT made for each oder Broken Heart

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92.Monami.

dimple.dynamic Newbie
dimple.dynamic
dimple.dynamic

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:36am | IP Logged
love u sam...

if neelam reject your marriage proposal  tohh ....dunt worry ......i will ready marry with u ..Tongue

Heart
Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:00am | IP Logged

Monami ..masal nahi Angry its morsalLOLEmbarrassed

Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FavFav

i still pity her for leavin a guy like beautiful sammyConfused
Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:02am | IP Logged

wish some1 could tell what happened between them ..i wanted to see who's fault it was

my friend was swearin at sameer's ex wife like how could she leave sucha cutie blah blah and calling her names bcus she thinks that his ex left him..LOL

yeah....people did say that Rajalaxmi was the one who left him....she got the more famous guy(that time), bonus the new husband came with extra marital affairs...Angry LOL LOL
i think u r in india ..find some1 who knows inside source ..c'mon investigate karo LOLWink

but if she was really in love with a guy like rahul then she really had the worst taste in the world LOL record breaker

neh..I aint in India...but yeah I can still investigate...have my networks..heheLOL
Duhh.. Rahul Roy....I never liked him!!...plus I don't like casanovas...Angry!
toh kar naLOL
casanova and himLOL shakal dekhe hai saala langoor

Moderator's Note: Calling a contestant 'saala langoor' is against the IF COC. Please refrain from using such phrases again. - BB4 Devt Team

Edited by gk_09 - 22 December 2010 at 7:59pm

Go to top