Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

~* <3<3<3 Samir Neelam TRUE LOVE AT <3<3<3*~ (Page 24)

hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutelicious

Originally posted by hima_123

yeah people tend to eat more when they are in stress or something
oh so u actaully have seen her closely ? then im sure u know lots of inside infos no?
tell tell EmbarrassedEmbarrassed anything about sam's ex wife too??

dunno much about Rajlaxmi........but yeah she is happily married to Rahul Roy.......LOL....Rahul Roy was an actor and winner of season 1 BB...now he is working as a director of some online company...interesting news is that there was a quite a believable rumour about Rahul Roy having an extra marital relation full on!Wink
extra marital relation with whoLOL

some Usha Poudel..Nepali babe..LOL

Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:35pm | IP Logged

oh so u actaully have seen her closely ? then im sure u know lots of inside infos no?

dunno much about Rajlaxmi........but yeah she is happily married to Rahul Roy.......LOL....Rahul Roy was an actor and winner of season 1 BB...now he is working as a director of some online company...
yeah i know that bikari like ewww how could any girl leave her man for rahul royDeadDeadDead that too a guy like sameer
the girl must be sick in the head LOL

when she left Samir, Rahul Roy was more successful and famous........LOL....!!...But now I am sure she must have regretted when Rahul dated another one....atleast Samir seems like a loyal guy....Embarrassed
i thought he disappeared after ashique movie and i dunno how he was famous Confused
but leaving a cute guy and going to beast i dont understand DeadLOL ..maybe she went for fame or something and thought rahul could be her way to bolly
Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:36pm | IP Logged

dunno much about Rajlaxmi........but yeah she is happily married to Rahul Roy.......LOL....Rahul Roy was an actor and winner of season 1 BB...now he is working as a director of some online company...interesting news is that there was a quite a believable rumour about Rahul Roy having an extra marital relation full on!Wink

LOL haha ..i heard he was a playboy with sucha ''face''LOL
hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:40pm | IP Logged

dunno much about Rajlaxmi........but yeah she is happily married to Rahul Roy.......LOL....Rahul Roy was an actor and winner of season 1 BB...now he is working as a director of some online company...
yeah i know that bikari like ewww how could any girl leave her man for rahul royDeadDeadDead that too a guy like sameer

when she left Samir, Rahul Roy was more successful and famous........LOL....!!...But now I am sure she must have regretted when Rahul dated another one....atleast Samir seems like a loyal guy....Embarrassed
i thought he disappeared after ashique movie and i dunno how he was famous Confused
but leaving a cute guy and going to beast i dont understand DeadLOL ..maybe she went for fame or something and thought rahul could be her way to bolly

I heard somewhere that Rajalaxmi was the one who left Samir....and didn't give a reason to leave him....she said she was in love with Rahul.....and couldn't hold herself..Dead...perhaps his image of being a "hero" had struck her...he was doing those movies like "phhir teri kahaani yaad aayi" etc that time I thinkDead Dead

Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
wish some1 could tell what happened between them ..i wanted to see who's fault it was

my friend was swearin at sameer's ex wife like how could she leave sucha cutie blah blah and calling her names bcus she thinks that his ex left him..LOL
hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:42pm | IP Logged

dunno much about Rajlaxmi........but yeah she is happily married to Rahul Roy.......LOL....Rahul Roy  ends wewas an actor and winner of season 1 BB...now he is working as a director of some online company...interesting news is that there was a quite a believable rumour about Rahul Roy having an extra marital relation full on!Wink

yeah....LOL LOL...... the best part is......Samir is a happy guy now..Embarrassed
Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:43pm | IP Logged

I heard somewhere that Rajalaxmi was the one who left Samir....and didn't give a reason to leave him....she said she was in love with Rahul.....and couldn't hold herself..Dead...perhaps his image of being a "hero" had struck her...he was doing those movies like "phhir teri kahaani yaad aayi" etc that time I thinkDead Dead

eeww eww how could a married woman say that shes in love with some other guy Dead ..thats so pathetic usko sharam nahi aye Dead
i wonder how sam must have felt like bechara sharam ke maare Unhappy woh toh waise bhi kitna sharmila hai how did he tolerate all this baap re baap
Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

dunno much about Rajlaxmi........but yeah she is happily married to Rahul Roy.......LOL....Rahul Roy  ends wewas an actor and winner of season 1 BB...now he is working as a director of some online company...interesting news is that there was a quite a believable rumour about Rahul Roy having an extra marital relation full on!Wink

yeah....LOL LOL...... the best part is......Samir is a happy guy now..Embarrassed
well yeah ..im happy that hes not with rajlaxmi stupid anymore LOL

she looks so budhi ..like sam's mother nowLOL

Go to top