~* <3<3<3 Samir Neelam TRUE LOVE AT <3<3<3*~ - Page 48

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by pooja.s92

I am not supporting him too but my reason is different and I still think he is better than most of the other inmates but guess what ..one fan base is using it as an advantage !!  I am sure you know what I mean πŸ˜›

Oh that .. the reason is here ---

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1571716

Check it out!!
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† how come we didnt see this?  ..anyway even if sam did say that theres nothing wrong with it atleast he had the courage to say it on her face.
she talks about sum1's character and look at her talking to others about how she washes a guy's chaddi.
i dont know about others but i cant start hating on him for silly reasons like this.
Edited by Cutelicious - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Cutelicious

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† how come we didnt see this?  ..anyway even if sam did say that theres nothing wrong with it atleast he had the courage to say it on her face.
she talks about sum1's character and look at her talking to others about how she washes a guy's chaddi.
i dont know about others but i cant start hating on him for silly reasons like this.

Unedited part!! That's what that guy claimed πŸ˜†

I thought Sam made it up and said it .. while Veena said it and he just commented on it πŸ˜•
Anyway, I am not supporting him for some other reason.. !! People are weird !! srsly

Unedited part!! That's what that guy claimed πŸ˜†

I thought Sam made it up and said it .. while Veena said it and he just commented on it πŸ˜•
Anyway, I am not supporting him for some other reason.. !! People are weird !! srsly

aww why aint u supportin him? uss bechare ne kya kiya  hes the one who always gets in trouble no matter whatπŸ˜†

aww why aint u supportin him? uss bechare ne kya kiya  hes the one who always gets in trouble no matter whatπŸ˜†

I mean .. I support him if I have to choose between all of them. πŸ˜† But since this news of Dolly hitting him with a rod was confirmed... I feel he should have reacted strongly on Dolly's re-entry. I mean .. she freaking hit him with a rod and he did so much of  drama to just happily accept her one day !!
Where did his self -respect go ??

Now he likes Dolly .. fine it's okay cause maybe he forgave her by seeing her changed behavior but I am very upset with the light response he gave for her re-entry. Very disappointed  πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

LOL he does ... he should shut up and mind his business maybeπŸ˜›
I still have to watch the episode so can't tell who's fault it is!!!

I mean .. I support him if I have to choose between all of them. πŸ˜† But since this news of Dolly hitting him with a rod was confirmed... I feel he should have reacted strongly on Dolly's re-entry. I mean .. she freaking hit him with a rod and he did so much of  drama to just happily accept her one day !!
Where did his self -respect go ??

Now he likes Dolly .. fine it's okay cause maybe he forgave her by seeing her changed behavior but I am very upset with the light response he gave for her re-entry. Very disappointed  πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

LOL he does ... he should shut up and mind his business maybeπŸ˜›
I still have to watch the episode so can't tell who's fault it is!!!
Oh yeah about dolly hitting him with a rod ..even i was wondering the same man Ouch
i know he's at fault ..how can he like dolly now?

he said shes sweet and she pampers him alot and doesn't argue with him or anything and i was like huh no matter how she acts with you now ..shes the same person who assaulted you once and you got thrown out of the house πŸ˜•Ouch
 sam bhi koi doodh ka dula hua nahi hai you cant really tell what he have done in the past for us to see his records to judge him.
but anyway its a game and everyone's there for money ..so i wont blame sameer
maybe he need it.Tongue

Oh yeah about dolly hitting him with a rod ..even i was wondering the same man
i know he's at fault ..how can he like dolly now?

he said shes sweet and she pampers him alot and doesn't argue with him or anything and i was like huh no matter how she acts with you now ..shes the same person who assaulted you once and you got thrown out of the house πŸ˜•
 sam bhi koi doodh ka dula hua nahi hai you cant really tell what he have done in the past for us to see his records to judge him.
but anyway its a game and everyone's there for money ..so i wont blame sameer
maybe he need it.πŸ˜›

Thank Gawd, finally some one agrees with me. 😊
I am saying the same thing. How can he forgive the woman cause of whom he took out his mic, sat in the sun for hours, didn't eat anything (I guess πŸ˜† ) , got insulted by the housemates and BB himself .. and thus got evicted ??!!!

You made a statement  that - I do not want to live with that woman in the same house and I do not trust her but when she comes back, you tell her that she has lost weight  and her hair looks good ???? Like srsly! That's your FIRST reaction! You didn't feel cheated by BB at all ? πŸ˜•

Maybe he is very genuine and honest but even he is ready to win the game at  the cost of losing his self-respect. Very disappointing !

Yes, even he has drawbacks as he cracks nasty jokes on people, makes harsh statements and is very stubborn and sulks a lot instead of fighting back so yeah koi dhodh ka dhula nai hai..

Fir bhi agar woh jeet jaayein toh koi gum nahi ..  aakhir dil hai ke manta nahiiiii πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

But since this news of Dolly hitting him with a rod was confirmed...
Is it ?? How ?? πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Nishita123

Is it ?? How ?? πŸ˜•

I meant .. almost confirmedπŸ˜›

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1570556

Ashmit mentioned it while fighting with Dolly!!

Thank Gawd, finally some one agrees with me. 😊
I am saying the same thing. How can he forgive the woman cause of whom he took out his mic, sat in the sun for hours, didn't eat anything (I guess πŸ˜† ) , got insulted by the housemates and BB himself .. and thus got evicted ??!!!

You made a statement  that - I do not want to live with that woman in the same house and I do not trust her but when she comes back, you tell her that she has lost weight  and her hair looks good ???? Like srsly! That's your FIRST reaction! You didn't feel cheated by BB at all ? πŸ˜•

Maybe he is very genuine and honest but even he is ready to win the game at  the cost of losing his self-respect. Very disappointing !

Yes, even he has drawbacks as he cracks nasty jokes on people, makes harsh statements and is very stubborn and sulks a lot instead of fighting back so yeah koi dhodh ka dhula nai hai..

Fir bhi agar woh jeet jaayein toh koi gum nahi ..  aakhir dil hai ke manta nahiiiii πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Only sam and sam can tell you this..i gotta meet him and ask how dare you forgive dolly πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘
Thats the only thing im dissapointed with him about otherwise i think hes very genuine Tongue

And about the doodh ka doola comment πŸ˜† i meant maybe even sameer used to be a badboy!! Embarrassed

exactlyy ..dil toh mera bhi nahi maanta ..for me hes a sweetheartEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
anyway honey i just read u r leavin? Ouch where?
Edited by Cutelicious - 13 years ago

I meant .. almost confirmedπŸ˜›

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1570556

Ashmit mentioned it while fighting with Dolly!!
Achha......almost !! TongueπŸ˜† 
Nahi I dont think its true......atleast I find it very HARD to believe....She may have taken a rod in her hands but definately not hit him........because otherwise hitting someone with a rod is not a small matter - bahot bada panga ho sakta hai legally also !! Confused

either case its so messy !! all of them are pathetic and shameless people !!!
Edited by Nishita123 - 13 years ago