~* <3<3<3 Samir Neelam TRUE LOVE AT <3<3<3*~ - Page 25

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by pooja.s92

Yeah agreed. Marriage is such a HUGE thing. It is SO important to get married to the right person. ..As in the person who is right for YOU. Half of the problems are cause those two people don't have enough compatibility and trust.

I want my PRINCE CHARMING to be perfect and he should meet my endless demands ๐Ÿ˜› even though I know I will end up marring some random guy who my dad will choose for me :)

Congo Kabeer๐Ÿ˜Š

aaaww.. u will get ur Prince Charmin surlly.. and he;ll b far beyond ur expectations inshAllah : )

Yeah agreed. Marriage is such a HUGE thing. It is SO important to get married to the right person. ..As in the person who is right for YOU. Half of the problems are cause those two people don't have enough compatibility and trust.

I want my PRINCE CHARMING to be perfect and he should meet my endless demands ๐Ÿ˜› even though I know I will end up marring some random guy who my dad will choose for me :)

Congo Kabeer๐Ÿ˜Š

Cheers Pooja, BTW your into fashion design right! Are you able to make stitches/design sequences on your pair of jeans or top if you are creative you can do that & walk into the happening localities of your city where everybody congregates. You may get noticed.
Originally posted by prodigy007

Cheers Pooja, BTW your into fashion design right! Are you able to make stitches/design sequences on your pair of jeans or top if you are creative you can do that & walk into the happening localities of your city where everybody congregates. You may get noticed.

lols how cute.. is dt wut u did prodigy ; ) : p!? lols!

surlly she dsnt need 2 do dt.. she gets noticed wout even tryin .. hai na poo : D !!!

thank u raju and mrs. karan
added u both : )
and i forcibly added u too mr.prod..
as ma frnd u need 2 support d jodi i like.. even if it hurts u ; ) ; p
Originally posted by monami18385

surlly she dsnt need 2 do dt.. she gets noticed wout even tryin .. hai na poo : D !!!

[/QUOTE]

Not in that way Abeer I meant getting your clothes & their subsequent design noticed. When I went to London to study I went with a cousin of mine obviously we had to work to support ourselves we both used to design a bit of sequences on jeans my cousin was into it a lot more at the time since she worked in the city centre one day some names from the big retail stores were gathered there looking for opportunity at the time noticed her designs & had a session with her and afterwards asked her to design certain samples for them & that's how it started. It's pretty much hit & miss but just an idea. :)

thank u raju and mrs. karan
added u both : )
and i forcibly added u too mr.prod..
as ma frnd u need 2 support d jodi i like.. even if it hurts u ; ) ; p

Sure Abeer!
Originally posted by prodigy007

Not in that way Abeer I meant getting your clothes & their subsequent design noticed. When I went to London to study I went with a cousin of mine obviously we had to work to support ourselves we both used to design a bit of sequences on jeans my cousin was into it a lot more at the time since she worked in the city centre one day some names from the big retail stores were gathered there looking for opportunity at the time noticed her designs & had a session with her and afterwards asked her to design certain samples for them & that's how it started. It's pretty much hit & miss but just an idea. :)

opps.. shorry i misundrstud!

grt idea!๐Ÿ‘ ... lissen up Poo : )

Thanks Abeer but I srsly don't know! lol

Haha! Thanks Kabeer .. Oh I do a lot of shitty things like that. Screwed up half of my wardrobe๐Ÿ˜†
Well, I got the Most Popular student award ๐Ÿ˜Š but I got Ms Dramaqueen too ๐Ÿ˜›
Am I allowed in hereeeee????๐Ÿ˜†

Haha! Thanks Kabeer .. Oh I do a lot of shitty things like that. Screwed up half of my wardrobe๐Ÿ˜†
Well, I got the Most Popular student award ๐Ÿ˜Š but I got Ms Dramaqueen too ๐Ÿ˜›

As they say Pooja an award is an award a form of recognition! Which should always consolidate self belief :)