India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Ashi Yuvi VM - Gotta Find You

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Yeah, so Nappy, here goes the thread. I actually hadn't planned to open a new thread for this VM, 'Cause, honestly speaking, I'm not very happy with it.. But yeah obviously, I don't have the guys to defy you. *Making the puppy dog innocent face*

My first AY VM on the song 'Gotta Find You'. Embarrassed

Okay...here it goes. Not much special effects, really. I wanted this to look basic, considering the fact that I didn't have much patience.. And yeah, this being my first AY VM n all..I haven't watched many scenes. Okay here you go.. And PLEASE read the description. 

Ashi has always been the reason that Yuvi changed into the real him.. She has been his encouragement, his passion, his obsession - everything. And this song is all about how a girl brings out the real guy from a guy. Yuvi wanted to find his inspiration to his music - and he found it. :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAISimi_YaRaLoverMeekoleeseunggilovehey.bhaggukavya.b

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
You know I have always loved this song since the time I saw camp rock...actually the other version of this is me (but I dont see Ashi singing the girl part...only the guy part I could relate to with AY)...and I was like why dont they have only guy version until you made me listen to this song in the morning...and man do i love it?

I especially love this part...

"You are the voice I hear inside my head...the reason I am singing, I need to find you...gotta find you...
You are the missing piece I need, the song inside of me...I need to find you...gotta find you!"

^^Especially because yuvi always had this special song inside of him...but came out when Ashi was with him? You know what I mean? Yuvi tried so hard to play the tune that had been running inside his mind...but it just wouldn't play, except when he played it actually for Ashi!BlushingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

It beautiful and I simply loved the scene you put for you are the missing piece...because thats the first time their tune plays!BlushingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Their music which probably has been running inside their mind since eternity except it wasn't clear...and it was like...YES I HAVE FOUND YOU!BlushingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Beautiful...and I also loved how u merged two scenes in one frame...giving the fading effects! First it was distracting me...but then I kind of started liking it! It felt like in that moment, he was thinking about this another one and thanking her for just being there...and thats all!BlushingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed And it also set a good transition from one scene to another!Embarrassed

What I especially loved was the scene when ashi was locked fading into the last patch up one! I don't know why yet, but that is my fav. moment of the mix!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I will tell you once I discover why!Embarrassed

In short, beautiful mix anki! Not perfect...but considering its ur first vegas...and you haven't actually seen these scenes, its really beautiful!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Loved it!EmbarrassedHugHug

Keep rocking!BlushingHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
OMG, Thank youu Nappyyy. HugI can't even begin to thank you right now! I mean, obviously, you have NO IDEA how much it means to me! Smile

Well, duh-uh. The girl part goes something like..She's too shy to sing in front of the whole world, to express herself.. and then this guy comes and changes everything. But our Ashi koi typical shy kudi toh nahi hai, na? ;]

Aww, I so agree. dude! You know, this 'passion' for music has been there in him since god-knows-when?, but who actually encourages him to bring it out in the open, to chase his dreams, his love? - ASHI.

Oh, that scene where Ashi stops Yuvi from eloping and Yuvi thanks her for saving him? GOD. I just saw that scene! I'm already in.. I don't even know! I already was in love..This broke the bars..I mean, the way he looked at her and just smiled..He wasn't angry, he has started to fall for her wakcopanti! Embarrassed

Aww, thank you. That has to be one of the major reasons I love Vegas..ie, the fading into each other offset. It distracts people? Didn't think of it that way...Glad you liked it. 

THANK YOUUU. And yeah, I need you to tell me.. What software do you use? Embarrassed And yeah, I'm sure I'd improve...! Big smile

Thank youuu once again. Love you. Embarrassed

hey.bhaggu

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:32am | IP Logged
how many episodes did u watch???
all the scenes u included comes later on na

but still u managed to do a good job comparatively
but fav line "the reason that i'm singing - i need to find u"...that's my fav bit
bcoz in their journey, Yuvi discovered himself n the 'real' Ashi simultaneously....that's was their whole journey abt esp s1 part

n my fav scene in this Vm, i mean which perfectly fitted is the first scene...where Yuvi plays guitar for Ashi in the shed n the hug at 2:43, in that scene, in his way of making her fall for him, he would be falling for her....

have to watch the other VM yet 

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.b

how many episodes did u watch???
all the scenes u included comes later on na

but still u managed to do a good job comparatively
but fav line "the reason that i'm singing - i need to find u"...that's my fav bit
bcoz in their journey, Yuvi discovered himself n the 'real' Ashi simultaneously....that's was their whole journey abt esp s1 part

n my fav scene in this Vm, i mean which perfectly fitted is the first scene...where Yuvi plays guitar for Ashi in the shed n the hug at 2:43, in that scene, in his way of making her fall for him, he would be falling for her....

have to watch the other VM yet 

Every scene in this VM will come later. (: Except that shed one..I watched that yesterday! Mwah..loved it. =)

From what I have heard, that's so true! Yuvi discovered his ''real'' self, his passion, his strength, all because of Ashi. She is his inspiration, his guide, his friend, his support, his everything. Embarrassed

Aww, thank you. (: So right, again. Embarrassed And, do watch the other VM. I like that one better. 
leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
res ressssssssssssssssssssssssssss
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akanksha0701

OMG, Thank youu Nappyyy. HugI can't even begin to thank you right now! I mean, obviously, you have NO IDEA how much it means to me! Smile

Well, duh-uh. The girl part goes something like..She's too shy to sing in front of the whole world, to express herself.. and then this guy comes and changes everything. But our Ashi koi typical shy kudi toh nahi hai, na? ;]

Yup exactly and thats why I can't imagine it on AY...otherwise I like that song!Embarrassed Its more for Vrinda-ish type of character! Except aman cannot sing the guy part...so this is me is more SaJan-ish type of song! LOL

Aww, I so agree. dude! You know, this 'passion' for music has been there in him since god-knows-when?, but who actually encourages him to bring it out in the open, to chase his dreams, his love? - ASHI.

I know!! Ashi is his...tumse hi!BlushingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

Oh, that scene where Ashi stops Yuvi from eloping and Yuvi thanks her for saving him? GOD. I just saw that scene! I'm already in.. I don't even know! I already was in love..This broke the bars..I mean, the way he looked at her and just smiled..He wasn't angry, he has started to fall for her wakcopanti! Embarrassed

Oh yaa you saw that scene...also did that scene come in classroom when Ashi puts Aman in trouble and then saves him by saying something...and yuvi is like really laughing! ROFL And nakul goes something like "tumhe badi hasi aa rahi hain ashi ki pyaari pyaari harkato pe" something like that...i dont remember well! But that was one small but cute moment showing how much yuvi was enjoying and loving ashi's craziness and wacko-panti like you put it!BlushingEmbarrassed

Aww, thank you. That has to be one of the major reasons I love Vegas..ie, the fading into each other offset. It distracts people? Didn't think of it that way...Glad you liked it. 

Well fading doesn't actually distract people...I myself use it and neither did yours...but in the beginning it kind of did because the fading seemed long and I was like ummmm...but then I understood what you were trying to do, and then it didn't distract me anymore and I actually loved it!BlushingEmbarrassed

THANK YOUUU. And yeah, I need you to tell me.. What software do you use? Embarrassed And yeah, I'm sure I'd improve...! Big smile

Me uses Magix Movie Edit Pro 15!! I don't know though, from the output...I always felt that vegas is better although I haven't used vegas ever! LOL Once you get hang of these softwares, they are user-friendly...but I still feel that movie maker is the best when it comes to being user-friendly! Vegas and Magix are best when we want to explore different things and ofcourse effects + colorings! Wink

Thank youuu once again. Love you. Embarrassed

Thank you for this mix!Embarrassed Love yaa too!EmbarrassedHug

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top