Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

|| Kinshuk Ki BESHARAM GANG :Join it || (Page 45)

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
I would love to do Hum aapke hain koun and kuch kuch hota hai with him... Waise bhi unko dekhti hoon toh mere dill mein bahut kuch hota hai...Day DreamingDay Dreaming And finally HAHK mein toh finally he will reveal the truth to u guys when at the end kinshuk would say Hum Aapke Hain! to me... I will make him say tht dialogue instead of just printing it on the screen... Atleast then u guys will understand he is mine and all mine and hamari beech kya rishta hai... Saath janamo ka rishta hai!Wink

KinshukKiDewani IF-Dazzler
KinshukKiDewani
KinshukKiDewani

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
bechari di!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shes still in the illusion tht kinshuk belong to her, but to me.
dnt worry di im here
im help to get out of this illuiosn
ur sweet sis is here
n u cnt forget ur amazin YOUNGER brother-in-law(MERI KINSHUK)
Is always there to support the love of his life, his fiance, his going to be wife- ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Guyzz MY Next Besharam Question . hmmm It's nt Besharam but yes u all cn make it Besharam lol

MY 16TH BESHARAM QUESTION

" Whch Movie U would like 2 do wid KINSHUK MAHAJAN as OPPOSITE 2 him ? " Wink 

MY BESHARAM ANSWER

Well I would love 2 do any type of movie wid him  . kinshuk will b my Hero , wht else i want ? Wink but surelyy If i hav 2 choose then i would love 2 do TITANTIC wid him ROFLDay Dreaming

Hellooo monii sweetie!! How r u jaan? HugHugHug

I keep meaning to post something besharam on ur thread but ive been too upset this week as kinny's performance has been sooo emotional!! But today's hott n scary pre-cap made me decide to post something, hayye i can't wait for tomorro!!

You know in the UK we're on last weeks epi's so today i also got to see kinny looking seriously hott and sexy in his singlet on the big wide screen TV....woww yaar main toh phir se mar gayiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  Yeh kinny hum ko roz roz mardaal tha hai uski hottness seLOL

Ok, the answer to ur question! The movie i would love to be in Kinny would be....well i'm going to say 2, 1 hindi and one hollywood!

Hindi would be Maine Pyaar Kiya...classic love story AND there would be a sexy sexy shirtless workout sceneEmbarrassed....hayye i'm fainting just imagining itEmbarrassed....aah what fun we would have while filming that scene!! AND a romantic rooftop song WOWWW perrrfect naEmbarrassedWink

Hollywood would have been Titanic also but since u said it, i'll say Romeo & Juliet (the leo dicaprio version!) Tale of star-crossed lovers, so so romantic and some besharam scenes too lolzzz WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

There u go sweetie, were my answers besharam enough for ur thread??! Hope so, mwahHug

Edited by anjaani07 - 10 February 2011 at 2:12pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index