Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

|| Kinshuk Ki BESHARAM GANG :Join it || (Page 39)

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Oh cumon, apne pati ko work karte karte thak gayi hoon... Starting with garam garam coffee in the morning... Then will take him shopping and get him the best priceless GIFT that i he wants- OBVIOUSLY THT WUD BE MY HEART AND LOVE!!!!Wink Then Will plan a long drive to some beach at sunset... Will watch the sun setting in the beautifully coloured sky!!! Day DreamingThen obivously will take him back to our Great huge bunglow and surprise him with my beautiful romantic candlelight dinner.. I always cook indian food for Kinshuk, so will cook something chinese our spl apne haatho se... After the dinner will plan a SWEET SPL ROMANTIC MOVIE IN OUR HOME THEATRE!!! His hands around me and me sitting next to him... Main kyun Sharmau? Pati hai woh mere!!!WinkWinkWinkLOLLOLLOLLOL
Girls dnt get jealous... U dnt knw hw well i plan!!! though im nt at all experiencedLOL

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Day DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by

Oh cumon, apne pati ko work karte karte thak gayi hoon... Starting with garam garam coffee in the morning... Then will take him shopping and get him the best priceless GIFT that i he wants- OBVIOUSLY THT WUD BE MY HEART AND LOVE!!!!Wink Then Will plan a long drive to some beach at sunset... Will watch the sun setting in the beautifully coloured sky!!! Day DreamingThen obivously will take him back to our Great huge bunglow and surprise him with my beautiful romantic candlelight dinner.. I always cook indian food for Kinshuk, so will cook something chinese our spl apne haatho se... After the dinner will plan a SWEET SPL ROMANTIC MOVIE IN OUR HOME THEATRE!!! His hands around me and me sitting next to him... Main kyun Sharmau? Pati hai woh mere!!!WinkWinkWinkLOLLOLLOLLOL
Girls dnt get jealous... U dnt knw hw well i plan!!! though im nt at all experiencedLOL

Day DreamingDay Dreaming
good planning mayurikta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by COOLGIRLLAVANYA - 17 January 2011 at 5:19am
MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by COOLGIRLLAVANYA

Originally posted by

Oh cumon, apne pati ko work karte karte thak gayi hoon... Starting with garam garam coffee in the morning... Then will take him shopping and get him the best priceless GIFT that i he wants- OBVIOUSLY THT WUD BE MY HEART AND LOVE!!!!Wink Then Will plan a long drive to some beach at sunset... Will watch the sun setting in the beautifully coloured sky!!! Day DreamingThen obivously will take him back to our Great huge bunglow and surprise him with my beautiful romantic candlelight dinner.. I always cook indian food for Kinshuk, so will cook something chinese our spl apne haatho se... After the dinner will plan a SWEET SPL ROMANTIC MOVIE IN OUR HOME THEATRE!!! His hands around me and me sitting next to him... Main kyun Sharmau? Pati hai woh mere!!!LOL

Day DreamingDay Dreaming
good planning mayurikta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank u thank u
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
long time no chat!!!!!!!!!!mayurikta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged

Hey lavanya, may i call u Lavu? and my name is aekata- pronounced as ekta.. So u can call me tht... And long tym no chat in the sense... I chatted with u yestrdy..
KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

MY 14TH BESHARAM QUESTION

" If u get a chance 2 take KINSHUK in any place just for 1 day where u would take him ? " Wink 

MY BESHARAM ANSWER 

Don't even ask me this question coz u really will get a besharam answer from me LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURIKTA

Hey lavanya, may i call u Lavu? and my name is aekata- pronounced as ekta.. So u can call me tht... And long tym no chat in the sense... I chatted with u yestrdy..
ekta my nickname is monu.so you can call me that!!!!!!i mean today!!!!!!!u wer voting them right!!!!!!!
MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MAYURIKTA

ekta my nickname is monu.so you can call me that!!!!!!i mean today!!!!!!!u wer voting them right!!!!!!!

Yeah i was.. I vote for them evryday...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index