Rang Badalti Odhani

Yashu n Manish on Wassup TV (Page 4)

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

@ remosalsa
Fancy seeing you here:) How u been? Me not watching GKD these days....

@ Prerna
I don't think Shriya tried to say anything bad abt Manish at all.

Hey GayuEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, even i stooped ages agoLOL, i am here mostly silent, & rarely i commentEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

prerna18 Groupbie
prerna18
prerna18

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
The comment about asking for gadgets was hinting towards Manish only because Manish was the only one who mentioned gadgets there and not try to be all goody two shoes like others so I thought I mention what I know about him personally and how all of us have such high regards for him because he is such a humble boy with a golden heart....
And absolutely no hard feelings with shreya Di.... Instead she was really really sweet to edit her post immediately... She even sent me a pm which I still haven't replied to... So I take the opportunity of thanking her here publicly for being considerate enough towards me and the man who deserves all the respect.... Manish.... Love you shreya Di.... Thank u once again...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashi22

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index