Yashu n Manish on Wassup TV

Posted: 13 years ago
Hiiii allll

there is a segment on wassup tv epi 2...where they asked sum tv stars...wat wud they do if they become Santa Claus for a day

Yashashri says...she would like to help everyone...wud like to help poor kids..sabko help karu....kisiki car kharab ho toh thik kar du..koi bhuka ho toh usse khana khila du

Manish says...he wud like to have latest gadget

yashashri ka starts at 7.31 then manish's
Oh ! Hmmm Interesting......... Yashu and Manish?

I wish it was KT though, or atleast KT was ALSO in it!

Thank you for sharing!
Much appreciated
Edited by aditee - 13 years ago

eh lo ek mother teresa nikhli aur ek gadget freak..... jus kidding......

haan and remembered that paatshaala dialogue... mein sab kuch teek kar sarthi hoon.....dhulwadi mein.......

wo... manish and divya(fromchand chupa) are dating.....hmmmm... they look good together
Edited by priya_cool_123 - 13 years ago
yar thanx for the news
   saw it
OMG!! yashu is really sweet

...Honestly  normally these sort of wishes only they make  since christmas means to share and spread joy....( 

OMG!!! sorry out of context comment......gurmeet choudhary is looking GR8 really in the e magazine cover photo shoot... ....
BTW they are showing a girl from chand chupa badal mein in the begiinning her name is Divya and  theya re telling she is manish"aka rahuls s girlfriend or something..

.so I guess manish has a girl friend  who is an actress.... please  watch it from teh beginning and correct me if i am wrong..as far as i understood they meant that...
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
manish is really looking cute in the interview..... he is such a boy... typical typical boy talking about gaming and gadgets , sounds like he has quiet a knowledge about technology..... and he is so cute at the end of it he he even said 'shit im so selfish'......  loved the twinkle in his eyes as he spoke about gadgets.....  he is adorable with that smile of his.... 

Manish has a girlfriend😭😭😭
Originally posted by sshriyaa84

yar thanx for the news
   saw it
OMG!! yashu is really sweet

...Honestly  normally these sort of wishes only they make  since christmas means to share and spread joy....( wishes to santaclaus  are ....not like asking for gadgets and all.)

shriyaa no offense intended towards u or any yashu fans because i myself am a big fan of hers.... but just moved a little by your comment as im a die hard manish fan and u making fun of him about asking for gadgets from Santa.....

please Google manish and check for this article for 'Manish Gifts a birthday to a spot'.... and u might learn about this boy a little more and turn into a fanatic fan of his like me..... the difference between manish and other stars is they talk about doing  good deeds and he practices instead of talking about it and make himself sound all good and Mother Teressa  types..... 

he had come to our city for an event and i knew the organizers through someone and learnt from them about his kissas and their experiences with manish.... he is THE SALMAN KHAN of small screen when it comes to charity and doing things for people.... he is a man with a heart of a king.... people who were lucky enough to meet him till date go gaga about this man's attitude..... they tell he did his large bit of charity with such ease and grace in his own sweet style (mind u, not in front of people to gain popularity,very few new about this also, even people who benefited from his charity also dont know that manish did this for them) and left from here.... i even heard that there are people from here who are in constant touch with him and he is helping them truly in their endeavorer in mumbai.... 

Manish is a real life hero so please mind ur comments about this man atleast just because he doesn't give big bull talks like other stars...... the best part about him is he does good deeds and not talk about it or take credit for things..... he is asking Santa for gadgets and not anything for others because he himself is a Santa for others..... otherwise lots of stars come to our city from bollywood also but why is he the most talked about star other than Salman khan..... because both of them are real charmers and rule our hearts as humans apart from their onscreen charm.... please mind it next time u make fun of a genuine soul like manish....  there can be much more to what you hear or see....

thanx 4 the article dear... yashu is such a darling and a gr8 human being...
love her a lot.. and love her simplicity ..
an manish has a girlfriend i don't know who is she was..she is also an actress
good..
I was shocked when i knew that Manish has a GF😕

Infact he is married😊, & his wife looks so pretty😳, i have seen them personally😳, as Manish stays in same bldg as my cousin😎
Originally posted by remosalsa

I was shocked when i knew that Manish has a GF😕

Infact he is married😊, & his wife looks so pretty😳, i have seen them personally😳, as Manish stays in same bldg as my cousin😎
wow..... please share some more stuff about manish if u can.... i am in love with this man.... does ur cousin know him personally.....
@prerna my post never mentioned his name anywhere. neither i thought i offended him  because i am extremely careful not to mention names  while writing..especially for fun.....

.but still since u feel it is hurting u i have edited it .

.Not even i took his name but still for ur sake i edited it..

.@remosalaa.
  i am also confused
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago