India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

update 20th dec 2010 (Page 2)

poetic IF-Sizzlerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:12am | IP Logged
It's all gall and wormwood inside the mouth Bittu.

How insipid and not so inspiring.

VKG will never have regrets - all she wants is power, power and power.

phoo_12 Senior Member
phoo_12
phoo_12

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:56am | IP Logged
really thanx for the update Clap.really i 2 agree W*H all of u all .such a bakvas on colors .which alwas spoke abt positve atitude which it alone laks u few peple r  great dnt nw hw u managd to c this episodeLOL.Finaly it thot us nthng xcept THOS

Angry PEOPLE WHO TRY TO REFORM R GNG TO DIE AND THOS EVIL MINDS WILL ALWS WINAngry.all it was nice to c was RaSIA.there r gone so the last ray of hope has vanished .ClapA BIG HAND 2 THE WOMAN WHO KILLED HER OWN SON AND DAUGHTER IN LAWAngry.

I WANNA C ADI AND NATS IN ANY OTHER SHOW WHICH HAS SME SENCE/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adinats07

sevak Goldie
sevak
sevak

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:05am | IP Logged
thanks for the update
2k14 Newbie
2k14
2k14

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
I like to watch these dramas but you guyz are taking it to the next level it's a drama they are acting you are talking as if they really are those characters in life that's so pathetic
bittu31 Goldie
bittu31
bittu31

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 2k14

I like to watch these dramas but you guyz are taking it to the next level it's a drama they are acting you are talking as if they really are those characters in life that's so pathetic

I agree with u that .Its a drama only and they are acting but the makers of serial forced us to think like this ... they claimed that its against a social evil - Female infanticide ....but at the end they proved that its a curse being a women ...and u have to be tortured in ur whole life ..and price of goodness will not only be paid by u but by ur kids also ...

And BTW we never stopped anybody from watching the serial if u wish u can continue ..we r free for our views ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poetictiny15

poetic IF-Sizzlerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bittu31

I agree with u that .Its a drama only and they are acting but the makers of serial forced us to think like this ... they claimed that its against a social evil - Female infanticide ....but at the end they proved that its a curse being a women ...and u have to be tortured in ur whole life ..and price of goodness will not only be paid by u but by ur kids also ...

And BTW we never stopped anybody from watching the serial if u wish u can continue ..we r free for our views ...

Exactly Bittu.

Neither are we stopping anyone from watching nor are we stopping anyone from thinking differently.

Last time I checked, IF did not have rules that everybody should think similarly.

bittu31

bittu31 Goldie
bittu31
bittu31

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

Originally posted by bittu31

Exactly Bittu.

Neither are we stopping anyone from watching nor are we stopping anyone from thinking differently.

Last time I checked, IF did not have rules that everybody should think similarly.

Even I checked IF rules  before replying to post WinkLOL...

poetic

Go to top