Na Aana Is Desh Laado

update 20th dec 2010 - Page 2

2k14 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I like to watch these dramas but you guyz are taking it to the next level it's a drama they are acting you are talking as if they really are those characters in life that's so pathetic

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-2k14

I like to watch these dramas but you guyz are taking it to the next level it's a drama they are acting you are talking as if they really are those characters in life that's so pathetic

I agree with u that .Its a drama only and they are acting but the makers of serial forced us to think like this ... they claimed that its against a social evil - Female infanticide ....but at the end they proved that its a curse being a women ...and u have to be tortured in ur whole life ..and price of goodness will not only be paid by u but by ur kids also ...

And BTW we never stopped anybody from watching the serial if u wish u can continue ..we r free for our views ...
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-bittu31

I agree with u that .Its a drama only and they are acting but the makers of serial forced us to think like this ... they claimed that its against a social evil - Female infanticide ....but at the end they proved that its a curse being a women ...and u have to be tortured in ur whole life ..and price of goodness will not only be paid by u but by ur kids also ...

And BTW we never stopped anybody from watching the serial if u wish u can continue ..we r free for our views ...

Exactly Bittu.

Neither are we stopping anyone from watching nor are we stopping anyone from thinking differently.

Last time I checked, IF did not have rules that everybody should think similarly.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-poetic

Exactly Bittu.

Neither are we stopping anyone from watching nor are we stopping anyone from thinking differently.

Last time I checked, IF did not have rules that everybody should think similarly.

Even I checked IF rules  before replying to post 😉😆...