Saas Bina Sasuraal

My take on their Problem

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Khushi2005

Groupbie

Khushi2005

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
I have a feeling that the Pashu's Wife was responsible for all this situation in the house
She might have put blame on Ved maybe like physical abuse and hence the court scene

Also I was under impression that she might have tried to commit sucide where in Pashu got involved to save her and hence he was in ICU

Some of thier relatives may also be involved in this

What you guys think

Edited by Khushi2005 - 20 December 2010 at 12:31pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pearldesaibbbccc-Stutz-Jenifer.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My take on their Problem" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angelic8219

IF-Dazzler

angelic8219

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
I think pashu wife made a move on ved and ved rejected her since she is his bhabi  and he didn't see her in that way hence the case on ved and  probably the reason why he is bramachari. Either that or ved got clingy to his bhabi as his missed hes own mother  and saw a mother in her and she didnt see it that way.  Notice how ved misses his mother and like a child he was happy when toasty treated him like a son and put a blanket on him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerdbbbccc-Stutz-bsingapury

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
a bit of the past was revealed in today's episode...ved tried to commit suicide because he was accused in court of looking at Pashu's wife with lust and that he tried to touch her...after such an accusation, no wonder they are all behaving like that

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbccc-Stutz-

bbbccc

IF-Dazzler

bbbccc

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic8219

I think pashu wife made a move on ved and ved rejected her since she is his bhabi  and he didn't see her in that way hence the case on ved and  probably the reason why he is bramachari. Either that or ved got clingy to his bhabi as his missed hes own mother  and saw a mother in her and she didnt see it that way.  Notice how ved misses his mother and like a child he was happy when toasty treated him like a son and put a blanket on him.
agree with first part, wife tried to make pass at Ved. But I think she did since Pashu is not normal, he has some physical problemConfused

bsingapury

IF-Sizzlerz

bsingapury

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:30pm | IP Logged

i think that could be possible.......

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

agree with first part, wife tried to make pass at Ved. But I think she did since Pashu is not normal, he has some physical problemConfused

i dont think pashu has some physical problem...
ved was arrested for viewin his bhabhi with lust... dats pakka... n den he committed suicide...
ved was brahmachari from b4 only....
the lawyer said na.... ki iske maathe pe lage tike pe mat jaiye....

i assume dat pashus wife had been vested upon by d whole work of the family....
just like toasty is...
bt toasty doesnt mind doin  the work... coz she was always aware of the situation....
beside, she has tej- HER LOVE.. HER LIFE...

wen it comes to pashu's wife... deir might have been arranged...
n pashu might not love his wife... as much he loved his family...
he might hav favoured his family over his wife...
which wife wud bear dis...
she might hav... out of hatred/jealousy/revenge.... accused ved of molestin her...
n den his arrest n their memories...

or... worst cum worst...
pashu might hav been unable to help his wife conceivin... n out of revenge... since she might not hav been informed of pashu's impotency... and resultin in her ruined life... might hav blamed ved...

ur view????

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.