Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Baba's working could reveal a big secret (Page 2)

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
you know what chrisma yesterday i was thinking the same LOL when i read in the article that krishna now agrees to do a white collar job i just wanted kesar and gd to open up there mouths after seeing arushi torturing pratigya and then our baba has no fears in leaving tn as he was earning himselfTongue too good thanks for your optimism

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=telstra]you know what chrisma yesterday i was thinking the same LOL when i read in the article that krishna now agrees to do a white collar job i just wanted kesar and gd to open up there mouths after seeing arushi torturing pratigya and then our baba has no fears in leaving tn as he was earning himselfTongue too good thanks for your optimism.

Sorry for playing the spoilsport here but P will never leave TN as long as Arusiiii is there. She has to play the protective big sister. The Cvs are extremely erratic in their script writing skills. There are so many plots that have been just discarded without even an explanation. SS's election, attempt on P's life etc.The writers do not  treat daily shows as a cotinuous story but as a daily skit spcly MKAP. Another req., can you plz tell me why was Arusiii so keen to tell K about P's b'day. Did she have a plan. I cannot understd. as I don't watch the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

[QUOTE=telstra]you know what chrisma yesterday i was thinking the same LOL when i read in the article that krishna now agrees to do a white collar job i just wanted kesar and gd to open up there mouths after seeing arushi torturing pratigya and then our baba has no fears in leaving tn as he was earning himselfTongue too good thanks for your optimism.

Sorry for playing the spoilsport here but P will never leave TN as long as Arusiiii is there. She has to play the protective big sister. The Cvs are extremely erratic in their script writing skills. There are so many plots that have been just discarded without even an explanation. SS's election, attempt on P's life etc.The writers do not  treat daily shows as a cotinuous story but as a daily skit spcly MKAP. Another req., can you plz tell me why was Arusiii so keen to tell K about P's b'day. Did she have a plan. I cannot understd. as I don't watch the show.
for sure she has a plan and with car thing she knowsvery well that ss and amma would not like it so just wanted to humiliate kriya and above all sbs disd said that there was hungama in pratigyas birthday so lets see ehat wil happen but for sure there will b some dirama but as far as kriya are together i can watch any kind of diramaWink now coming to the tracks yes they have left many open ended tracks for surethey did K-A maariage against viewers wishes (i still beleive that with this they wanted to show the rebirth of kesar as a strong women and if they will show that which i am 100% sure they will than i will forgive them for all the pains of bearing arushi) but tell me one thing yaar cant we think positive? cant we ignore arushi? and lets enjoy the characters who are worth watchin cant we forgive creatives for this  arushi track? when we all can see that they are trying there level best to fulfill our demends giving importance to our suggestions.bringing kriya and komarsh track infront yaar plz plz give them some time to regain there confidence because i beleive yaar pops are also humans have emotions if we were depressed seeing all the negative news and stuff why cant they? afterall they are the who has been attacked directly and is suffering the most i beleive the mre you think negative the more you suffer and in the end you will loose your happiness sorry if i am being harsh just my pov.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

you know what chrisma yesterday i was thinking the same LOL when i read in the article that krishna now agrees to do a white collar job i just wanted kesar and gd to open up there mouths after seeing arushi torturing pratigya and then our baba has no fears in leaving tn as he was earning himselfTongue too good thanks for your optimism
Thanks telesta,
when they were living at the adda - he told her - i will build you a bigger mahal than my dads house. - I just feel that he wil do everything for her in life. A very long time ago - I said that a will marry kn, and everyone was completely against the idea, and said no no it will never happen! Buh i knew it would. so kept quiet until it did. On the way along you always pick up these cues and clues. Unfortunately - i always end up guessing the climax in movies and books. just passed half way thru them I already have gussed wot's gonna happen. I may be wrong here as MKAP is unpredictable - that's why i love this soap. Buh I can imagine baba making a lot of money for his mrs.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

her plan is to make baba buy her a car - and make sure he doesnt get the money for it and breaks kriya's heart.

Go to top