India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Baba's working could reveal a big secret

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Now that we all know that Baba will be working. He will stand on his own feet financially. So maybe the secret of the Thakurs will be revealed regarding attempted murder on Babu. So in the near future we may see Baba and Babu leaving the TN.
I see soon that this story line will come into light.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piyarapiyari

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Carishma i don;t think it will come out. Pratigya will not leave TN until arushi is there. so she will make some plans to stay there. What krishna decides we have to see. the Cv's have never seen any clue of showing the murder plan out. i also wonder do they have any plan to send arushi back from TN. they have to do that. until now pratigya also have not planned anything to get arushi out of the TN. what she will do with 21 days. i think another open end track of CV's. OMG i am fed of this open end tracks so many. do they forget things which they started?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4....Poojie....

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
It may be a possibility - to show kriya out of tn fending for themselves - with or without arushi being there. Even if not permanantly buh at some point. If Baba is earning then there are more dimensions for kriya life development.
The reason for this post was - a saying of sax came to mind - "Tum Meri beti ko rako gey kahan?"  to krish at the hosp.
---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

It may be a possibility - to show kriya out of tn fending for themselves - with or without arushi being there. Even if not permanantly buh at some point. If Baba is earning then there are more dimensions for kriya life development.
The reason for this post was - a saying of sax came to mind - "Tum Meri beti ko rako gey kahan?"  to krish at the hosp.

it really pains me to say this......... but the days when clues were left for future tracks are long gone on MKAP......... now its just haphazzard crap disguised as "viewer demands" .

Continuity sucks............. follow up on story line is practically non-existent. Ouch

Edited by yemi3006 - 20 December 2010 at 1:54pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Meaningfulsuk4....Poojie....carisma2

Meaningful Senior Member
Meaningful
Meaningful

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

This reminds me of Komal's current state in Green house. She is so correct when she said - all of saxes sit and chat,I will go inside.

Do they have a straight answer to atleast one of komal's Qs? All they say is - 'You are supposed to behave like this', 'You are not supposed to talk like this'. Angry

suk4

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

Originally posted by carisma2

it really pains me to say this......... but the days when clues were left for future tracks are long gone on MKAP......... now its just hapharzrad crap disguised as "viewer demands" .

Continuity sucks............. follow up on story line is practically non-existent. Ouch
I'm being optimistic - after seeing the working track being opened. Embarrassed
Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Hi carisma,

I know we should be optimistic about the krish's working track,but I am really not that excited keeping in mind the cvs track record. They have'nt followed up with any of the opened stories so far. Everything is in a loophole. Until Arushi is out of TN ,Kriya will not be able to move out because prats is not going to leave Aa alone with the thakur's. The cvs have not made an effort to make kesar even try to confront this Bigamy. I do not think the cvs will let her speak up soon enough. As a matter of fact I did mention to you earlier that I have no hope for this serial anymore. I have no idea where all this is going. I would still like to hope that the cvs will make it all right eventually. Because at the end good always prevails over the evil. It takes only one person at a time to make the difference. 

carisma2

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Dear, don't live in the past, bhool jaayo jo hua.This is one lesson, the cvs have been trying to teach us again and again. And yet again.Live in the present moment.  That's the biggest social message of MKAP.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....carisma2

Go to top