Saas Bina Sasuraal

what's tej's problem (Page 2)

silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Is Tej schizo or something?

His personality did a complete 360

I do not like this...its not very well executed...he turned from a saint to a complete and utter jerk in a matter of a few minutes....

This better be temporary..or else Simpsons re-runs..here I come...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
i agree moon light

if he will not ask forgiveness or repent....will all are ready with bellon(rolling pin) jaadu and chappal to beat him...and first of all that pashu.....seriously

scinerd

amrita7689 Groupbie
amrita7689
amrita7689

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:57am | IP Logged
He should not have yelled at toasty but we have to understand the frustration that he has to go thru in the process of protecting his beloved wife and maintaining the respect for his elders his stand was impulsive but the guys heart is in the right place i love him would like to have a hubby like him he rocks...in any case a couple is not complete without a few arguments....
-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:18am | IP Logged
i agree dat a couple is not complete without arguments... but dat doesnt mean u go on shoutin n yellin at ur wife without any arguments...
u cant simply do dat... wat was toasty's fault.... ?????

doesnt tej realize dat he should make toasty understand.. shes quite new to d place... how does he expect her to understand every1 in 2 days???

tejs behaviour disappointed me... he should hav atleast understood her... n confinin his wife in her rooommmm.... dats not fair... if she wont make food... every1 will again barsofy on her!!
amrita7689 Groupbie
amrita7689
amrita7689

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged
I think u are misunderstanding his intention in this scene ...u see I am a mother and just a few weeks back to save my 7year old kid from a possible insult I scolded him to stay away from a particular set of friends it may not have been the right approach but I know where I was coming from I love my child and only wanted to protect him from getting hurt...there are moments beyond calculation and in which ppl become impulsive with some. Ppl who are dearest to them...this does mot mean that they don't love them...even in this scene Tej just wanted to save. Toasty from getting insulted by his brothers and maybe thats why strictly instructed her to stay away from them...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angelic8219bsingapuryJenifer.

Jenifer. IF-Sizzlerz
Jenifer.
Jenifer.

BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Chillax peeps! Tej's apologising tomorrow and Toasty as the ever gracious wife accepts =D

bsingapury

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jenifer.

Chillax peeps! Tej's apologising tomorrow and Toasty as the ever gracious wife accepts =D

Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index