Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

scinerd

Goldie

scinerd

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
he made me very angry today. I felt so bad for toasty! like she lives in the house too, is she suppose to say locked up in her room all day! i don't understand why he married her, if he knew his family had such a huge problem with ladies. that unfair to her and him and their relationship. fine they don't want to deal with ladies, then why don't they make their own chai and breakfast and let her do what she wants.  my heart goes out to toasty, i would have left the house and be like i'm done with this bs.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Zees-Dbnpearldesaishrutireddygr8hin_saDaviangelic8219-Stutz-bsingapuryJenifer.nycsweetie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what's tej's problem" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desigirl0103

desigirl0103

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
I agree with the fact that the way he explained it to her was wrong.  He shouldn't have yelled at her and been so angry.  But I guess he's so frustrated with his older brother, that he has no other place to vent out his anger.  Which of course doesn't justify it.  The way I see it though is that he loves Toasty a lot and his family a lot as well and he doesn't want a repeat of the past in any sort of way and have to choose between the 2 of them.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pearldesaiscinerdangelic8219DaviMaz.-Stutz-Jenifer.nycsweetie

angelic8219

IF-Dazzler

angelic8219

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
tej really needs to tell toasty what happened in the past she intelligent and understanding, she will figure a way around it and maybe even help the family through this problem, it because she has no idea what their problem she isn't able to understand why they act like this and how she can face the problems head on.

His father was right when he said they should move out as he didn't want their married life to get into any problems due the family which is already happening because of the older brother.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd-Stutz-nycsweetiebsingapury

Jenifer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Jenifer.

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
I know! Tej was bang out of order today but I can kinda understand where he's coming from. It's the way desigirl0103 put it, he loves both his family and Toasty, he can't choose hence why he brought both into his life. Also, he can't vent Pashu's frustration on him as he is his elder, so he's taking it out on poor Toasty.

But it gives Tej no right to shout at Toasty or tell her rubbish like she must ask for permission to do anything and stay locked in her room. It's the rest of the family who's asking her to do stuff! His shout at Gyaan was unwarrented as well, bechara.

But it's so darn realistic as well. Don't we all get angry at someone and vent it at someone else?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerdDaviangelic8219Maz.-Stutz-bsingapurynycsweetie

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic8219

tej really needs to tell toasty what happened in the past she intelligent and understanding, she will figure a way around it and maybe even help the family through this problem, it because she has no idea what their problem she isn't able to understand why they act like this and how she can face the problems head on.

His father was right when he said they should move out as he didn't want their married life to get into any problems due the family which is already happening because of the older brother.

i agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angelic8219

scinerd

Goldie

scinerd

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
yes you guys are all right, this show is very well written. I hope it the realism stays.  and the dad was right, tej should move out to save his marriage or he should tell toasty what really happened so they can work things out.  we got a glimpse of what happened to ved today

angelic8219

bsingapury

IF-Sizzlerz

bsingapury

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
i agree with you jen and all.
actually he should have talked nicely what is the problem he is not ready to tell what is the problem and shouting and showing tantrums unnecessarily.......

there is way to solve problem he was completely wrong with toasty and gyan today

i did not like the way he shouted on gyan poor guy like toasty dont know anything what is other's problema nd no one is telling him either...so how do they understand what to do and what not to do.......

if i were toasty i would hhave let them all go to hell.......really i was having same kind of feeling.....atleast tej should understand.........

gyan is the only cool dude in that house and more mature compare to others.....but what he gets in return all the time because he is youngest all keep insulting him and shouting on him and treating him like dirt...............poor chap.

angelic8219

ritugupta

Groupbie

ritugupta

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:32pm | IP Logged

i agree with all you guys..

its just that he was frustrated to the core that he vent out his anger on poor Toasty and Gyan.. I must say tej acted real well. the frustration on his face when he shouted at Gyan to get out of room was evident. but i somehow feel that he went slightly overboard while dealing with Toasty. But in all they did show some scenes of teh past with Ved trying to commit suicide and reason behind it. so suspense is opening up gradually

angelic8219

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.