Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 20th Dec 2010 (Page 3)

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
tanx alot anu for the fun packed hillarious wonderful update i was laughing all the way through reading but, ye kya u r not feeling well aww sorry dear i hope u feel better soon, despite u r not feeling well,
u still gave us an awesome update & As made ur day ha? she was the true mom that D deserves i always want 2 c her like this not her stupid xpression wala face. today MR rocked from putting that suresh & unknowingly ullu's & kala's in their places loved it.Clap!
Anu ilove love ur from ur recap to all green wala comments spsl filth man ke liye filthy ullu & his xpression from plastered smile 2 shock vah! tank u anuClapClap. and to top it an amzing precap okey i want rant to much u r sick iseleye get well soon dear ye leHug.

Edited by bfunofbb123 - 20 December 2010 at 3:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniAnu-Reddy

ltl_fan IF-Dazzler
ltl_fan
ltl_fan

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Finally got a chance to see the episode.  Nice episode.  Loved the last scene with AS and Dutta.  Reminded me of the heart to heart talk AS had with Dutta prior to the Supriya wedding. 

Anu:  Hope you feel better.  Get loads of rest.  Hopefully tomorrows (another jakas) episode will help you feel all better.   Hug

AbhiAniAnu-Reddy

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Hey Anu thanx alot for the wonderful update Hug.Dutta rocked the epi ..Hope u feel better soon ..take care Hug

AbhiAniAnu-Reddy

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

Anu as always u r great in updating...but  u have to agree today..AS was good too in her act..finally she was looking and acting like a mom to D....now after all this if she turns out to be BH..i will be so disappointed.
LOL ............ya aaj keliye she was good enuf LOL.  Unko rang badalne mein zyada waqt nahin lagtha thats why lets wait and see how long will she stand by Nakku LOL. Hope she stays this way, atleast that will reduce my BP a bit LOL.

sikkaishaAbhiAni

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheeeza

Hope U get well soon .

like always an amazing up date with ur crispy ,feeling like live commentry

What u disect dutta expresions cant do any on else.I been always silent visitor to the forum for my one and only fovrt show for its realistic and such aliterary blend .very passionately waiting for ur updates .Thanks God ur As dilemma put  some peace.

Well done and God bles u 

First of all welcome to LTL forum and IF perseSmile. Thanks for the appreciation. Iam glad my dissection of D's expressions makes sense to u all. I dont know I just put what I feel when I see his act, looks like I get it right most of the time. 

It feels so good to hear out so many ppl say that they wait for my updates. That indeed gives me a bit of a jitter though LOL. Too much pressure to meet the expectations, hopefully I would continue to impress u all.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishaAbhiAnirama_2010-bharti-

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran255

HEy Anu 
just loved ur update 
it was hilarious and too cute too 
i think in my opinion AS ki jagah if u would have gone to DUtta 
precap Dutta n naku would have beeb romancing 
love ur line to line update 
LOLLOL Oh man U dont know how hard I laughed at that line LOL. I was imagining it and I really couldnt stop laughing imagining  D ka haal LOL.  Socho yeh jo Dhoka dhoka chilatha hai , mein usse baath karungi tho kya kehega? LOL ......... "Mujhe Dhoke se nahin mujhe Anu se darr lagtha hai" LOLLOL . 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishaBeeesAbhiAnirama_2010

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Aww Anu, hope you feel better soonHug

The update was fabbbbbbbbbbbb.....loved reading it as always! Your commentary brightened up an already awesome episode :-).....LOVED the fataaaaak slap that Suresh got....lol.....MR was fab in the epi as always....first in the beginning scene and then later on in the scene with AS as we gain an understanding of what is really the root of Dutta's hurt.....and MV did a great job in the bit with Nakku's reactions to seeing Dutta stand up for her honor and showing faith in her....the bit when she's standing holding the curtain and watching him with tears in her eyes....very poignant.

btw did they use MV's body double for the scene when Dutta-Nakku share an eyelock before he walks up the stairs? I got that feeling.....cuz they didn't show their faces in the same frame....hmmmm

May be they did because the two shots N-Kala and D-Baaji-Suresh-AS-Suds scene have been shot at different spots in that house. That could very well be because of MVs unavailability .  Otherwise imagine Nakku not being present when D was trashing a man alleging her to be involved with him.

BTW isnt it hilarious that usually PN has its full house present at the centerstage whenever something happens there and today, Roops-Leela-Kishore-Madhu , all were missing LOL. They might have all slept off saying, "Usual Nautanki we suppose" LOL............

sikkaishaAbhiAni

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faryyy

Hey Anu when Aiy Saheb was talking to dutta I was thinking of you!
I thought  that today our Anu will be proud of his dearest AS!!!!!!!!
There is no doubt she was for the first time VERY VERY VERY USEFULL!!!!
I think CV has red your comments about her!!!!
What a beautiful surprise for christmas isnt itParty

LOL Ya I thank god she made herself worthy for once . Otherwise she was becoming as redundant as that PNs walls.

sikkaishaAbhiAni

Go to top