Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faryyy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Anu when Aiy Saheb was talking to dutta I was thinking of you!
I thought  that today our Anu will be proud of his dearest AS!!!!!!!!
There is no doubt she was for the first time VERY VERY VERY USEFULL!!!!
I think CV has red your comments about her!!!!
What a beautiful surprise for christmas isnt itπŸ₯³

Edited by Faryyy - 13 years ago
zeekaytg thumbnail
"epi was jhakkas,"πŸ₯³
kala ko tamacha marna chaiye tha yaar.😑
ye log Precap itna acha Q dete hai,k 2sre din ka intezaar nahi hota.😍
zeekay+mishal
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

thnx for the update anu!

lovely episode...AS rocked... glad 2 c her supporting naku...

loved the precap..dutta finally eating her food in hosh lol... btw i loved his look wen he saw naku's saree caught in the chair...it was so awe like...lol
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Anu! Hope you feel better soon :)
What I would like to see first thing tomorrow, is AS telling Dutta that 4 people stopped Naku from telling him the truth upfront: Baabi, Baaji, AS and Kala. So Naku just listened to them, and as Naku would say it - Kya Galti Ki maine?
Truly, now I want Dutta to understand Naku and trying to get her back :)
Their tussles should be super cute now :)
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the lovely update anu
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tanx alot anu for the fun packed hillarious wonderful update i was laughing all the way through reading but, ye kya u r not feeling well aww sorry dear i hope u feel better soon, despite u r not feeling well,
u still gave us an awesome update & As made ur day ha? she was the true mom that D deserves i always want 2 c her like this not her stupid xpression wala face. today MR rocked from putting that suresh & unknowingly ullu's & kala's in their places loved it.πŸ‘!
Anu ilove love ur from ur recap to all green wala comments spsl filth man ke liye filthy ullu & his xpression from plastered smile 2 shock vah! tank u anuπŸ‘πŸ‘. and to top it an amzing precap okey i want rant to much u r sick iseleye get well soon dear ye leπŸ€—.
Edited by bfunofbb123 - 13 years ago
ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Finally got a chance to see the episode.  Nice episode.  Loved the last scene with AS and Dutta.  Reminded me of the heart to heart talk AS had with Dutta prior to the Supriya wedding. 

Anu:  Hope you feel better.  Get loads of rest.  Hopefully tomorrows (another jakas) episode will help you feel all better.   πŸ€—
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Anu thanx alot for the wonderful update πŸ€—.Dutta rocked the epi ..Hope u feel better soon ..take care πŸ€—
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shilpita87

Anu as always u r great in updating...but  u have to agree today..AS was good too in her act..finally she was looking and acting like a mom to D....now after all this if she turns out to be BH..i will be so disappointed.

πŸ˜† ............ya aaj keliye she was good enuf πŸ˜†.  Unko rang badalne mein zyada waqt nahin lagtha thats why lets wait and see how long will she stand by Nakku πŸ˜†. Hope she stays this way, atleast that will reduce my BP a bit πŸ˜†.
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sheeeza

Hope U get well soon .

like always an amazing up date with ur crispy ,feeling like live commentry

What u disect dutta expresions cant do any on else.I been always silent visitor to the forum for my one and only fovrt show for its realistic and such aliterary blend .very passionately waiting for ur updates .Thanks God ur As dilemma put  some peace.

Well done and God bles u 

First of all welcome to LTL forum and IF perse😊. Thanks for the appreciation. Iam glad my dissection of D's expressions makes sense to u all. I dont know I just put what I feel when I see his act, looks like I get it right most of the time. 

It feels so good to hear out so many ppl say that they wait for my updates. That indeed gives me a bit of a jitter though πŸ˜†. Too much pressure to meet the expectations, hopefully I would continue to impress u all.