Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Ekdum Khallas (Page 98)

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
KJ asks Big B one thing he dislikes about AB Junior, Ash and Jaya =))

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni786

Originally posted by DJ..

Originally posted by monty22

hello every one Hugcongrates aakhie humein ek aur riddhima mil hi gayi............ROFL

what performance by Rajat tokas............!!!!!!!!!!! Embarrassed

Nobody can be worse than Riddhima and i don't think Molly was wrong ........

well I really dont support Molly either......fine she is mad at robbie for wat he did....and its wrong on his part....but her abrupt decision to marry Taposh on that very day is also very wrong....

oops mistake became wrong .............i forgot that small detail about her marrying taposh LOL

but somehow i feel no one can be worse than riddhima

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lennie

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
ridhimma is the ajooba of the "21st century" ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

slumberqueenDJ..

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged

I love this, i just found it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*sajni786DJ..norzar

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Ajoobe ke bezaati mat kar ShilpuROFLROFL

sajni786slumberqueen

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Honeymoon over for Sara and Ali

Indya.com was the first to report about the turmoil that has hit Sara Khan and Ali Merchant's marriage just a couple of days after Khan's eviction from Bigg Boss 4.

Merchant had then brushed aside the rumours and informed us that he is staying at his parents' house as Sara's parents haven't given their consent to their relationship as yet and that only after they bless the couple would start staying together. Our reliable source had informed us of the marriage going kaput, Ali however had declined the claim but now it's known to everyone that Sara and Ali have indeed gone separate ways. Honeymoon is over for the couple and their paradise has turned upside down as the lady in question is in no mood to resolve her differences with hubby Merchant.

Accepting that trouble has hit his marriage with Sara, Ali says, "Yes, things are not so fine between us and I have left it on Sara to decide on the future of the relationship. The reason behind the rift is primarily the disapproval of Sara's parents to our relationship and secondly that we don't think alike. We have a lot of differences of opinion."

Sara, however, was more upfront about the fact that the couple has already headed to a splitsville. She said, "We have separated for personal reasons and I wouldn't like to comment on it further."

Can the well-wishers still expect reconciliation? "May be or maybe not", stated the actress.

Well with this another celebrity couple bites the dust.

sajni786norzar

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
I think Ali and Sara are probably not right for one another, seems to be Ali is totally besotted on her then she is on him

slumberqueennorzar

slumberqueen IF-Sizzlerz
slumberqueen
slumberqueen

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Honeymoon over for Sara and Ali

Indya.com was the first to report about the turmoil that has hit Sara Khan and Ali Merchant's marriage just a couple of days after Khan's eviction from Bigg Boss 4.

Merchant had then brushed aside the rumours and informed us that he is staying at his parents' house as Sara's parents haven't given their consent to their relationship as yet and that only after they bless the couple would start staying together. Our reliable source had informed us of the marriage going kaput, Ali however had declined the claim but now it's known to everyone that Sara and Ali have indeed gone separate ways. Honeymoon is over for the couple and their paradise has turned upside down as the lady in question is in no mood to resolve her differences with hubby Merchant.

Accepting that trouble has hit his marriage with Sara, Ali says, "Yes, things are not so fine between us and I have left it on Sara to decide on the future of the relationship. The reason behind the rift is primarily the disapproval of Sara's parents to our relationship and secondly that we don't think alike. We have a lot of differences of opinion."

Sara, however, was more upfront about the fact that the couple has already headed to a splitsville. She said, "We have separated for personal reasons and I wouldn't like to comment on it further."

Can the well-wishers still expect reconciliation? "May be or maybe not", stated the actress.

Well with this another celebrity couple bites the dust.
WOW.......Disgusting is all I have........
When people said they were getting married in BB4 for money and publicity,  I still wanted to give these tow  benefit of doubt as I didnt think one would make mockery out of marriage............in real life.........

But I guess I was just being very olde fashioned!

I guess a bunch of us , members of this AT are total misfits in today's world!

Edited by prejudiced - 23 December 2010 at 10:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..

Go to top