Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Ekdum Khallas (Page 54)

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arp04srocks

yeh you'v missed A TON...its all like upside down and sideways...the preggers one "died" and the eldest married the preggers husband for the sake of the baby and famiily (bleh)...and then of course preggers didnt die..and some crap in b/w not sure as i FF thru tht story line LOL

Shocked
No actually, ROFLROFL ROFLno way does that surprise me!!! I would FF too. when i say the beginning one sister was in love with some fool and the other danced - but at that point the eldest were given the most screen time - who were blah and in comparison i liked the pregnant one to the oldest.

i like the other two sisters scenes and really only watch those...the elder ones bore me...but the youngest one just makes smart remarks and the second youngest lieks to fight with everyone and their mom...def entertains me...

Oh i remember her - she was the one who always argued with fui-ba (i spelled that completely wrong LOL) - i liked her too.

i havent seen today's marayada...i watched yesterday's and was annoyed that when adi kissed priya they had HIM walk away...i really think a woman that was mistreated by a man would freak when manhandled and attacked by any man, even one she loved, and would have slapped him and walked away...i really believe priya should have been the one to walk away not adi...but eh...w/e...i guess it just means time for me to catch up on american shows LOL

You say kissed - i say he was chewing on her face! Wacko In my opinion the kiss wasnt needed and it was shot horribly. and when priya was kissing him back - that was it for me. I agree with you i expected her to slap him or at least be the one to walk off - but no she was enjoying him man-handling and chewing her face Dead

oh and i watch behnein now to try and figure out where the wig ends and the real hair begins on the eldest (and in wht world she thought that was a cool hair do)ROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arp04srocksmonar

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
hi shilpaHug how r u? i hope u r fine.......Smile

arp04srockssajni786

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Hi Monty and Shilpu Hug

@Monty - saw the VM earlier today - it is FABBBB! And doesnt have the stage sweeping action - so it is safe for arpu to watch LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arp04srocks

arp04srocks IF-Dazzler
arp04srocks
arp04srocks

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Hey monty

Shiilpuuuuuuuuuuuu where have you been???

Monty that mix is great...see if they had just done that for 2 mins i would have had no complaints...(thank god the kachra poothu was cut out of the mix)ROFL

.Sidrasajni786

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
heylooooozzzzzz PartyPartyPartyParty
and whenever I listen this song I cant get over from party mode

arp04srocks.Sidra

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Hi Mona Hug

I love that song 2!! Perfect for a party! Dancing

arp04srocksmonar

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arp04srocks

Hey monty

Shiilpuuuuuuuuuuuu where have you been???

Monty that mix is great...see if they had just done that for 2 mins i would have had no complaints...(thank god the kachra poothu was cut out of the mix)ROFL
kachraa poothu.....ROFL ROFL arpu when i saw this first time i remebered u ........& ur comments. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arp04srocks

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
sorry for the disappearance.....

wat show r u guys talking about sidra n arpu???

monty.....mujhe kya hona he...m fine yaar....

arp04srocks.Sidra

Go to top