Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Ekdum Khallas (Page 52)

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
@sidzu di-loved the vmDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragzie

sidzu di-Hug
late se hi sahi magar kadar to huiLOL
Watch tis BruLian vid its awesome:

i am so BruLianfied Day DreamingLOL

Oh wow - that was an amazing mix. I just love brooke! Her character is so well etched. And Brulian and just too cute. Loved the vid - thanks Embarrassed

Pragzie

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks guys Hug - the mix was the result of my excitement for wahis return LOL - nothing 2 elaborate. I couldnt think of a song so used this in honor of u arpu LOL

@Arpu - loved all those scenes. Oh and cant forget the scene where mahi is declared pregnant. the glow she had on her face was so cute. They were such a perfect couple! I wasnt 2 found of jeet/cherry/soni drama - they kinda got on my nerves

arp04srocks

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

Originally posted by Pragzie

sidzu di-Hug
late se hi sahi magar kadar to huiLOL
Watch tis BruLian vid its awesome:

i am so BruLianfied Day DreamingLOL

Oh wow - that was an amazing mix. I just love brooke! Her character is so well etched. And Brulian and just too cute. Loved the vid - thanks Embarrassed
i just love Brooke..she is realistic she has both negative and positive sides and sophia makes Brooke all the more lovable!
i loved the mix tooBig smileEmbarrassedi love the song used ..broken strings is one of my favs

.Sidra

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Arpu - i am losing interest in maryada - lately I am really into LTL (i think my dabba shows my latest interest LOL - i update my dabba with the shows i am watching)

but yea - i have always watched LTL off and on - but lately i am really enjoying it.

But looking fwd to ur mix. - i know there have been no good new songs. But ever since i watched ur bhuj hai diya mix - that has become my fav song. I cant believe i had never heard it before.

arp04srocks

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
I g2g byeHug

.Sidra

arp04srocks IF-Dazzler
arp04srocks
arp04srocks

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
bye pragzu...

i know sidra maryada has been draggin too much for me...and ignorant aditya is startin to get on my nerves...i'm just glad sasur pig isnt around...i havent really beenw atching it regularly either...i tune in like every other day and FF to watch random scenes LOL i missed like 2 wks in b/w too...i must admit i have gotten addicted to behnein...its SOOOO over the top...that i love it LOL....i even went backa nd watched some of the old ones ROFL...i just love akashi vs shamar das...they are just too funny and i like anokhi...and so i'd FF thru old epis for their scenes ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidramonar

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Byebye Pragu Hug

Adi is getting on my nerves to. I had started liking gaurav and vidya - but Gaurav was such a a** today that i couldnt take it. I am watching it but definitely FF most of the epi.

I had watched the first few epis a while back - but it just didnt click with me - didnt like oldest one (forgot her name). I liked the pregnant one (dont know her name either) - and the other 2 were cute. Have no idea what went down in the show. Last thing i saw was the pregnant sister had some issues and the parents died.
Yea it seemed OTT from the start. - but glad to know its in a good way

Edited by sidra2007 - 22 December 2010 at 11:01pm

arp04srocks

Go to top