Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Ekdum Khallas (Page 150)

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni786

Originally posted by arp04srocks

Thanks shru

I don't watch. TL so thts one butchering saved for me LOL altho maryada is gettin there

Kw I jus saw him in the epi for the bday he is sooooo mean I wish sid had done tht to haram it would have been awesome, oh well

Have not seen the retro look will watch it tonite

Hey sudha :)

WORD!!!!...........I am loving meano wahi ROFLROFLROFLROFL...

arpuuuuuu..........maryada is soon to be on my axed out list ROFLROFLROFL if it continues on the same broadband ROFLROFLROFL..........altho I suspect now that gaurav being a gay will come out soon.......so again another dose of gluestick ROFLROFLROFL
Shilpuuuuuuuu,

still u have not axed marydhaShocked

Gaurav is not gay................I am sure that Marydha is not bold, its also the same Saas-Bahu sagas

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786

arp04srocks IF-Dazzler
arp04srocks
arp04srocks

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Shilpuuuuu you have to work :( tht sux I should be on for a bit so shall keep u company, but on my phone so it will be slow lol

Yup maryada is annoyin they have made adi immature and annoyin, priya is no longer true to her character and has been masala-fied, rite now only devyani and priyas developin relationship is keepin me sort if interested

Shru sure I'm takin requests wht is ur hakum?? (I've been wantin to do a mix but couldn't find a song a liked. If you got one I'd love to mix it)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Go to top