Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Ekdum Khallas (Page 147)

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

@Shilpuuuuuuuuuuu, Wahi also receives yr Biology gyaanROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Did any one have the pic of KW's retro's look?

yes yes........soon he will be lucky to receive my chromosomes session kilaas as well ROFLROFLROFL

and just watched BHPH ROFLROFLROFL...........wahi n his retro look ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL................

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni786

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL......man the way the wifey talks is so hilarious too.......ROFLROFLROFL....they won so many awards in ITA too

There is a story there. Disha aka Daya had once seen a  women talking like this and Dilip aka Jetha asked her to use it in her character if I am not wrong.
sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Came across Onu and Taani on YT when the kids played them, i so loved the kids - for me they were Onu and Taani

they were the real essence of TL and onu tani as well.......kameena sandip sikand is set to give them slow poisioning AngryAngryAngryAngry
sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

This Dailogue of SID, Awesome Lennie.

KW was brilliant there. The pain of losing d girl he loved was so nicely potrayed by him here.

wat is this picc??????? haye re mere peechle janam ka dushman.....siapa aag deewarrrrrrr CryCry
*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Shilpu when did the CV's of TL got changed? Didn't Taani introduced herself as Onu's wife in 1st episode den how come suddenly their relationship never got any name?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
@Shilpu: Yr Aag Deewar is peechle janam ka dushman for youROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL, its the siggie pic of Lennie.

Soon wahi will receive yr chromosomes theoryROFLROFLROFL.................I am missing our XYQ chromosome theory

sajni786

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Shilpu when did the CV's of TL got changed? Didn't Taani introduced herself as Onu's wife in 1st episode den how come suddenly their relationship never got any name?

right after that romantic bedroom scene....the following week.....Vikas Gupta n Sandip Sikand took over and u can see the immediate u-turn of how the story n chars were flowing.....its become typical Ektaish AngryAngryAngry......with taposh murdered totally and Onu does not not resemble the onu that was there all the way......n tani has become typical sacrifical lamb in silent mode......AngryAngryAngry

and yes...Tani introduced herself onu's wife.....she is known to the world as Tani Basu...famous singer but she told the mental ayslum lady when questioned who is Onu...she said:

"Yeh mere pati HAI"........

but why the last name basu and how they get remarried is still a question....or maybe that divorce papers got burnt ConfusedConfused

ssdtvgojan

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni786

Originally posted by Lennie

Came across Onu and Taani on YT when the kids played them, i so loved the kids - for me they were Onu and Taani

they were the real essence of TL and onu tani as well.......kameena sandip sikand is set to give them slow poisioning AngryAngryAngryAngry

What happened shilpuuuuuuuuuu, TL is turing into one more Ekatishhhhhhh showConfusedOuch

sajni786

Go to top