Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Ekdum Khallas (Page 108)

supercool3 Viewbie
supercool3
supercool3

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Heyy!

and omg.. i agree...Adi's just soo annoying now.... a slap would've been perfect...
but watch this attitude from Adi lead out to more complications once the actual truth is out....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arp04srockssajni786

arp04srocks IF-Dazzler
arp04srocks
arp04srocks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Hey V...

i know i just finished today's epi...how annoying...he was giving her the cold shoulder he's so damn immature...like i get it her past doesnt matter to him, but how can he judge her actions as being over the top when he doesnt even know wht hte hell her past is???

they started off priya as such a realistic character now i'm starting to see the desi butchering kick in...i cant believe she thinks licking lip smackers off one's lips is equivalent to love...(PS i really think the indian world should stay away from lip locks they only make them look uncomfortable and in turn make me uncomfortable or make me laugh instead, they should just do the fake out kisses from the 90s and passionate hugs way more touching IMO)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
tell me about it arpuuuuu........forshezalsssssssss.......wat the heck was all that?????
m married I didnt know that first of all know the exact difference between love n lust...u have to kiss......??? I mean is there some kinda variation they tried that maybe I need to learn ROFLROFLROFL

and wat in the world does that make priya if she is not only going to kiss him back and then stop n think if she was right or wrong apart from concluding (obviously from the unique liplicking therapy) that Adi does love her and all such steriotypical moves are walaah habbibi ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

supercool3arp04srocksnorzar

supercool3 Viewbie
supercool3
supercool3

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Hey Reevz, Shilpu!

He is being really immature... I mean like seriously... his character is really annoying right now...
maybe indian television should stay away from liplocks.. honestly, it wasn't even needed in the episode .. there are other ways to prove the difference between love and lust... i still don't get how the kiss even relates Confused

btw... i agree... passionate hugs are soo much better LOL

arp04srocks

arp04srocks IF-Dazzler
arp04srocks
arp04srocks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
the kiss doesnt relate (ps i FF it i didnt even watch it lol)....they just did it to be "bold" and instead it was just foolish....

supercool3

supercool3 Viewbie
supercool3
supercool3

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arp04srocks

the kiss doesnt relate (ps i FF it i didnt even watch it lol)....they just did it to be "bold" and instead it was just foolish....
foolish.... definitely

arp04srocks

arp04srocks IF-Dazzler
arp04srocks
arp04srocks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
wht else you watching now a days v??

hows everything goin???

supercool3

supercool3 Viewbie
supercool3
supercool3

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arp04srocks

wht else you watching now a days v??

hows everything goin???
well as for desi shows... am watching pkyek... which is going pretty good these days... still have to catch up on kmh and thats about it...
american .... whatever's on tv LOL

everything's going fine... things seemed to have finally slowed down..
how about you ?

arp04srocks

Go to top