THANK YOUUU Shru!!! For the sticky 🤗
Posted: 13 years ago
My lappy is irritating me :(

Zainu is on running mode

Zee check ur new avi

Anku u mean posting in goodies thread?
Edited by *Shruti* - 13 years ago
LMAO Anku, really, I am off to that big hole Grand Canyon in about 2 hours or so. For some reason my family decided to go to that ghaddha this winter break, and then Vegas. 😕 I will have to shut my eyes there. Then they want to go to San Francisco and San Jose as well. 😕 Time for me to pretend to be excited. 😃😕

PS - Do comment in that thread and lets appreciate her. I am off. Have fun the winter break, and happy holidays from my behlaf! New Years too, as I will not be able to wish. Hum hai raahi pyar ke, phie milenge chalte chalte. 😕😲😃

Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
Shru your simply gorgeous!! love my avi!!😍
Originally posted by zainab25

LMAO Anku, really, I am off to that big hole Grand Canyon in about 2 hours or so. For some reason my family decided to go to that ghaddha this winter break, and then Vegas. 😕 I will have to shut my eyes there. Then they want to go to San Francisco and San Jose as well. 😕 Time for me to pretend to be excited. 😃😕

PS - Do comment in that thread and lets appreciate her. I am off. Have fun the winter break, and happy holidays from my behlaf! New Years too, as I will not be able to wish. Hum hai raahi pyar ke, phie milenge chalte chalte. 😕

You'll have fun zainu! And I'll PM Farys birthday post to the rest!!😆
Bye Zeenia, love ya. Have fun, and happy holidays! You too Shruti. Take care!
Yess Shru! I mean the same...lol. I can't be bothered about something 2 related to a certain actor unless its for making my friends happy.

@Zainu:-- loollll Zainu!!! Tryy and enjoyyy 😆 Ghaddha 🤣🤣🤣 Anddd I already wished Fary awhile back :D Aww!! Happy new years and happy holidasy to you tooo 🤗 haha. Def. milengeee after ur back ;D
Originally posted by zeenia

Shru your simply gorgeous!! love my avi!!😍

And I lob my dabba Rohan-Isha RagVir 😍😍

Only need 2 add PM  😳😳
Sony will air desi version of wife swap🤔
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣