Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys

How is everyone

I will check that vid out soon angelz 😊
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi lennie, norzar, DJ, Anku ðŸ¤—

anku that's my fav. VM. & fav song..........so many times i have seen this VM.............😳
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Monty, Lennie, Reet, DJ and Norzar 🤗

@Lenzie:-- sureee =))

@Monty:- Really? :O I am seeing it for first time yaar 😆 I am such a late lateef. lolz.

Btw guys, any idea when Shru comes?
anku- thumbnail

I was going out guys. Just came in to drop the topic link. I am gonna catch you all in awhile! Take caree 🤗

DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Angelz ........your post revived many of my memories also......😭

It was indeed a start of a golden phase but the CVs butchered their creation with their own hands

If not today we would be enjoying the fun frolic of DMG like in the initial years ............

and would have had much fun at the ATs and MFs topics

anku- thumbnail
Originally posted by: DJ..

Angelz ........your post revived many of my memories also......😭

It was indeed a start of a golden phase but the CVs butchered their creation with their own hands

If not today we would be enjoying the fun frolic of DMG like in the initial years ............

and would have had much fun at the ATs and MFs topics

Sighs. I swear I agree with you 200%
DMG would STILL be going on if they wouldn't have chosen the pathetic track. I am sure even they realise that now. I even saw the whole Press Conference the other day on YT cuz my net is reallyyy fast so I beared to sat through it and finished it in about 20mins and all I got was more pissed and hated some people even more 🥱

And if they had just managed the right amount of ArSh+SR in the episodes, make the story go a little more faster, DMG would have gotten to higher TRPs but no, the whole channel SO and its people are useless and have no brains and actors are bosses and hence the channel is going down the ruins besides 2 shows. Take Geet away from the channel and I am sure it will have a lock on it soon.

Mehh! I hate remembering what happened and I hate the people responsible for it even more. I just wanna see ShiRan in new shows as leads whether together or seperate and thats it. I don't even wanna see the rest. 🥱

Def. leaving now will be back later. Take care 🤗
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi angel, how are you doing?

hi shru

norzar
anku- thumbnail
Hey Norzar...I am good!! And youu! =D
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: ~angelz16~

Sighs. I swear I agree with you 200%
DMG would STILL be going on if they wouldn't have chosen the pathetic track. I am sure even they realise that now. I even saw the whole Press Conference the other day on YT cuz my net is reallyyy fast so I beared to sat through it and finished it in about 20mins and all I got was more pissed and hated some people even more 🥱

And if they had just managed the right amount of ArSh+SR in the episodes, make the story go a little more faster, DMG would have gotten to higher TRPs but no, the whole channel SO and its people are useless and have no brains and actors are bosses and hence the channel is going down the ruins besides 2 shows. Take Geet away from the channel and I am sure it will have a lock on it soon.

Mehh! I hate remembering what happened and I hate the people responsible for it even more. I just wanna see ShiRan in new shows as leads whether together or seperate and thats it. I don't even wanna see the rest. 🥱

Def. leaving now will be back later. Take care 🤗

yup i would love to see shirna togtehe in a new show

or in  seperate shows, as solo leads on popualr channels

norzar