Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Ekdum Khallas - Page 39

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sidra2007

Oh i still remember one of my fav shahi moments - it was when mahi was drying clothes and shabd comes from behind - it used to be my sig a long time back - lemme go find it in my photobucket account. one sec

oh i luved that one...and that sequences on that aryan song....where he's on the phone and tryin to eat and he's leaving and forgets to kiss her so he comes back....😍
...oh yeh and the chai vala where he's pretending to sleep and she goes to wake him up...he doesnt and grabs her instead and then she hits him with a pillow (i luv that she abused him πŸ˜†)

Originally posted by Pragzie

sidzu di-πŸ€—
late se hi sahi magar kadar to huiπŸ˜†
Watch tis BruLian vid its awesome:

i am so BruLianfied πŸ˜πŸ˜†

Oh wow - that was an amazing mix. I just love brooke! Her character is so well etched. And Brulian and just too cute. Loved the vid - thanks 😳
Thanks guys πŸ€— - the mix was the result of my excitement for wahis return πŸ˜† - nothing 2 elaborate. I couldnt think of a song so used this in honor of u arpu πŸ˜†

@Arpu - loved all those scenes. Oh and cant forget the scene where mahi is declared pregnant. the glow she had on her face was so cute. They were such a perfect couple! I wasnt 2 found of jeet/cherry/soni drama - they kinda got on my nerves

Originally posted by sidra2007

Oh wow - that was an amazing mix. I just love brooke! Her character is so well etched. And Brulian and just too cute. Loved the vid - thanks 😳
i just love Brooke..she is realistic she has both negative and positive sides and sophia makes Brooke all the more lovable!
i loved the mix tooπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³i love the song used ..broken strings is one of my favs
Arpu - i am losing interest in maryada - lately I am really into LTL (i think my dabba shows my latest interest πŸ˜† - i update my dabba with the shows i am watching)

but yea - i have always watched LTL off and on - but lately i am really enjoying it.

But looking fwd to ur mix. - i know there have been no good new songs. But ever since i watched ur bhuj hai diya mix - that has become my fav song. I cant believe i had never heard it before.
bye pragzu...

i know sidra maryada has been draggin too much for me...and ignorant aditya is startin to get on my nerves...i'm just glad sasur pig isnt around...i havent really beenw atching it regularly either...i tune in like every other day and FF to watch random scenes πŸ˜† i missed like 2 wks in b/w too...i must admit i have gotten addicted to behnein...its SOOOO over the top...that i love it πŸ˜†....i even went backa nd watched some of the old ones 🀣...i just love akashi vs shamar das...they are just too funny and i like anokhi...and so i'd FF thru old epis for their scenes 🀣🀣
Byebye Pragu πŸ€—

Adi is getting on my nerves to. I had started liking gaurav and vidya - but Gaurav was such a a** today that i couldnt take it. I am watching it but definitely FF most of the epi.

I had watched the first few epis a while back - but it just didnt click with me - didnt like oldest one (forgot her name). I liked the pregnant one (dont know her name either) - and the other 2 were cute. Have no idea what went down in the show. Last thing i saw was the pregnant sister had some issues and the parents died.
Yea it seemed OTT from the start. - but glad to know its in a good way
Edited by sidra2007 - 13 years ago
Fary's Bday post made by Zainu

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1570196&TPN=2�
Edited by sidra2007 - 13 years ago
yeh you'v missed A TON...its all like upside down and sideways...the preggers one "died" and the eldest married the preggers husband for the sake of the baby and famiily (bleh)...and then of course preggers didnt die..and some crap in b/w not sure as i FF thru tht story line πŸ˜†

i like the other two sisters scenes and really only watch those...the elder ones bore me...but the youngest one just makes smart remarks and the second youngest lieks to fight with everyone and their mom...def entertains me...

i havent seen today's marayada...i watched yesterday's and was annoyed that when adi kissed priya they had HIM walk away...i really think a woman that was mistreated by a man would freak when manhandled and attacked by any man, even one she loved, and would have slapped him and walked away...i really believe priya should have been the one to walk away not adi...but eh...w/e...i guess it just means time for me to catch up on american shows πŸ˜†

oh and i watch behnein now to try and figure out where the wig ends and the real hair begins on the eldest (and in wht world she thought that was a cool hair do)🀣
hi every one πŸ€— πŸ€—