Posted: 13 years ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FARY

Have a wonderful day
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sidsk

Shilpooo!

Just read this....that is a very good remedy to clean out the system...also try to eat as much dates as you can...those also are very helpful in washing out our body's impurities....drink lots of water, eat lots of fibre at night....lemme ask my my mom and tell you about this..she knows a lot of home remedies....

hello all...sorrry to barge in the conversation like this.😳

awwwwwwwww........sidzoooooooo....thank u so much.......see I knew someone will know something.......I was just reading about something called "triphala"....apparently its an ayurvedic remedy.......m trying to find where I can buy that as a pose to online
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No probs Shilpooo.....dont think about it too much, the more you worry yourself, the more it will be affected.

Umm have you heard about "Kalongi"...also known as Black Cumin. Little black seeds.......it holds the cure for almost everything but I dont know whether you get it there or not.
If you do just mix it with pure honey and eat it in the morning before breakfast.That should definitely work.

KW looks good in your sig!😍

Edited by sidsk - 13 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail

No probs Shilpooo.....dont think about it too much, the more you worry yourself, the more it will be affected.

Umm have you heard about "Kalongi"...also known as Black Cumin. Little black seeds.......it holds the cure for almost everything but I dont know whether you get it there or not.
If you do just mix it with pure honey and eat it in the morning before breakfast.That should definitely work.

KW looks good in your sig!😍

ya I know wat is kalonji.....ok will defo try dat........but how much honey and how much kalonji.....???
oh n ya.......KW looks delicious in my siggy Day Dreaming
sidsk thumbnail
Hmm...say one teaspoon honey and a few seeds of kalongi...say a pinch.

I think KW looks really good in BHPH.....i tried wathcing that show before but Shravan and Sachi just didnt catch my attention so I started watching it again now for KW.......his character seems grey which makes it even more interesting........He is an very talented actor and he should keep getting such diverse roles.

Edited by sidsk - 13 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail

Hmm...say one teaspoon honey and a few seeds of kalongi...say a pinch.

I think KW looks really good BHPH.....i tried wathcing that show before but Shravan and Sachi just didnt catch my attention so I started watching it again now for KW.......he character seems grey which is makes it even more interesting........He is an very talented actor and he should keep getting such diverse roles.

thanks again...

and ya I watched his interview on IF...n from wat he said....even tho its a positive char.....he was talking about how there might be hint of grey in there.....he was very slimy about saying that its a grey shaded positive char.....😆😆...
btw I loved his interview........after a veryyyyyyyyy long time I saw that sheer genuinessn honesty he used to have when he came initially in CMG......it somehow had gotten clouded by "factors" known to us 😆😆😆
Edited by sajni786 - 13 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I still havent watched the interview, anything else he said, any mains things??
sajni786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lennie

I still havent watched the interview, anything else he said, any mains things??

lenzoooooo.........this interview is truly worth watcing....u must.......he absolutely impressed me with his deep understanding of doing n taking up certain roles and how it affects the show n its audience......he seemed so sensible and matured......and then ofcourse he surprises us with his most ridiculous kiddish acts sometimes.........nikamma is such an unpredictable soul 😆😆
sidsk thumbnail
Shilpoo : I havent watched it yet .....but what you said makes me want to watch it more now...I am glad those "factors" are aaawwwwaaaayyyyy now!😆

You know I wish (and I can only wish since this wont happen) SA could be brought in BHPK opposite Ranbeer........*sigh*😍
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I have always thought there are two sides to him, the one where he totally gets what he is doing and understanding it and all that and then the big kid, man-child side he has as well

Sidra - i would love to see ShiRan 😳
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago