Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: monty22

hi Kriti......πŸ€—

moumi is fine.yesterday she came to CC.i talked with her. she is taking rest. it will take a time to recover.but i m happy she is totally out of danger...........😊

Great News Monty.....πŸ˜ƒ Yipee Moumi is doing fine now and out of danger...Thank God....😳 😳

She came to CC 😲 Wow....πŸ˜ƒ  Tell her next if she comes to take complete rest n get well soon....😳 😳
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: kritishah3

Saw the promo Shru Ek Duje ke Vaaste my Favourite song.... I love the song....❀️  So Sadhna was the one who helps them getting closer.....

Yes both share about their feelings with Sadhna about their unseen friend and Sadhna gets suspicious if RagVir r AA and she is happy for them when she finds out. I forgot one more song sequence which was b4 they came to know truth Teri Ore when RagVir decide to meet neat Taj Mahal but r not able too but Avani follows Ranvir and comes to now about Ragini being Anamika.
shruti thumbnail

Ranvir caught in Ragini sangeet ceremony🀣🀣
nyctophilia thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Yes both share about their feelings with Sadhna about their unseen friend and Sadhna gets suspicious if RagVir r AA and she is happy for them when she finds out. I forgot one more song sequence which was b4 they came to know truth Teri Ore when RagVir decide to meet neat Taj Mahal but r not able too but Avani follows Ranvir and comes to now about Ragini being Anamika.

Hmm so It was Sadhna who comes to know that RR Are AA....Teri ore one my fav songs 😳 will have to see the scenes i found it interesting....Actually u know i don't like typical saas bahu or shows with rural Backdrop as the ones on colors channel in the name of social message they show only domestic violence n promote wrong things.....🀒 🀒
shruti thumbnail

Hmm so It was Sadhna who comes to know that RR Are AA....Teri ore one my fav songs 😳 will have to see the scenes i found it interesting....Actually u know i don't like typical saas bahu or shows with rural Backdrop as the ones on colors channel in the name of social message they show only domestic violence n promote wrong things.....🀒 🀒

Yes she comes to know as both tell her about their best friend with whom they talk on fone and she thinks r dey RagVir can dey be dem and if destiny is playing games. And the way Ranvir realizes his feelings for Ragini and the fact that more than colour it is a person's heart that matters. I rem how Vasu best friend humiliated Ragini bcoz of her looks and Ranvir came dem and told her that for her Ragini is one of the most beautiful girl in the world. Mamaji Ragini father felt so proud of Ranvir and later he thanked him outside d house after he was thrown out of house for attending Haldi ceremony which is not for guysπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Great News Monty.....πŸ˜ƒ Yipee Moumi is doing fine now and out of danger...Thank God....😳 😳

She came to CC 😲 Wow....πŸ˜ƒ  Tell her next if she comes to take complete rest n get well soon....😳 😳

we tell her that to take complete rest& medicines properly.she hates medicines & food without spice & salt....πŸ˜†  she miss all of us too.........😳
nyctophilia thumbnail
I so Wanted SA in that show with Arjun I miss SA wen will she be back????? 😭  😭 😭
shruti thumbnail
https://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i2/sweet_shagun/RRgifexchangefors1.gif

RagVir give each other their lucky charms😍😍
shruti thumbnail

I so Wanted SA in that show with Arjun I miss SA wen will she be back????? 😭  😭 😭

I hope with new year she comes back with a new show.

I have to say Krishnaben Khakarawala is a good show a break from usual stuff.
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

7 i want SA with kavi............today suddenly i change my mind.now i want to see Kavi - shilpa jodi...........

here for u  kriti...........πŸ˜†