Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-Maan/Geet*The Touch Of Fear*-*AN* PG 32* (Page 21)

-Veritaserum- IF-Rockerz
-Veritaserum-
-Veritaserum-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Waiting.......Day Dreaming

rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
updateeeeeeeeeeeeee??????
Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -prabz-

Updating in bit

and guys im feeling much better and im not going to keep you lot waiting any longer..

Once again want to be Pm'ed Add me as a Freind

Love

Prabz

hey  a very nice conceptBig smile....pls updateSmile...we r waiting...u r already in my fren list...pls pls pls PM me....!!!

prats is waiting :-) !! WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink
Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rsroopali

updateeeeeeeeeeeeee??????

hey roopali...wassup babes?????
-prabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-prabz-
-prabz-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Ahhhh I'm a Bit slowww atm ive taken over 2hours but 'im nearly done another 10 mins and there will be a UPdate!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rocks.Dhara

-prabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-prabz-
-prabz-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Part 2

New Delhi or New York?

New Delhi

Dadi had just put the Phone down after talking to Maan.

"When are you going to tell him he's going to get married next month in New York or New Delhi?" Asked her other Grandson Dev.

"What Wedding, were not going to tell him he's getting married now are we?" Said Dadi with a little glint in her eye.

New York

"What the heck? Dadi's blackmailing me AGAIN!!"

Maan by this time was rather annoyed with the Phone Call because first it disturbed his rather un-peaceful night and he still felt like rubbish because of the now appearing hangover hanging just above his head, and second would be that he wouldn't be able to get out of Dadis Planning, as Maan knows that Dadi is up to something she wouldn't see a girl for him then not do anything about it and that's something he knew.

Maan heard a strange noise coming from the kitchen so Maan went to investigate the noise....

Maan- "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT YOU DOING IN MY APARMENT!"

"Erumm..Sam...and...You brought me here? Remember?" replied the blond haired women?

Maan- "Oh Really, But can you go now?" of course Maan couldn't remember he swore he brought someone else home and not some Blond women who looked  way to tall for him.

"WHAT, Why?, We Haven't even started the party?" replied Sam

Maan- "IM NOT GOING TO REAPEAT MYSELF TWICE, YOU EITHER GET YOUR CLOTHES ON GATHER YOUR STUFF AND GET OUT OR I CALL THE COPS? ITS UP TO YOU??"

The women now known as Sam and no other option other then getting out of his apartment better that then getting called in by the cops. Once she had left maan Grabbed his Phone and was just about to call his Childhood Friend Adi who also worked with Maan at Khurana Publications but stopped once he realised that it was a about 4:30am. You see Adi was the complete opposite of Maan since he got married to Pinky who was his Lab partner at their University and they were now expecting their first child.

"Now what can I do?" asked Maan to himself.

2 weeks later:

It had been 2 weeks since Geet found out that she will soon be marrying a 25 year old man who owns a big company in America apparently his name was Maan Khurana and he was like a celebrity in America.

Geet even tried to Google his name but got caught by her stepmother which led Geet to become another punching bag for an hour.

But today they were going Shopping Wedding Shopping to be in fact luckily for Geet she was going with Dadi and Dev's wife since her step mother was Busy with things?

Hours later:

After hours of shopping Geet arrived home later than expected it was about 11pm when Dadi dropped her off at her home but she also wanted to talk to Geet's Parents. Geet had called her father earlier to tell him that she would be late and that Dadi wanted to talk to him.

Once Geet entered her home she saw her father and her step mother sitting down and waiting for her and Maan's Dadi to arrive. Her step mother looked at her and gave her dirty looks as if she had done something wrong.

Once they had sat down Geet's father started asking Dadi what the problem and why she wanted to talk to him.

Dadi ' "Oh it's nothing major just that my grandson Maan isn't able to come to New Delhi for the Wedding he's all tied up with business meetings.

Mr Handa ' "So are you saying you're postponing the wedding?"

Dadi ' "Not exactly, I'm thinking of shifting the wedding over to New York so he can attend all the work needed and we can carry on with the wedding as normal."

Mr Handa - "Sounds like a good plan but there's so many different things that we have to do in the next two weeks like book flight tickets shorten the guest list and take only main family and friends arrange them flights and also hotels to stay in."

Dadi- "Don't both of us can even out the price planning; we can use the Khurana Planes to get to New York and as for hotels Dev has a friend who owns some we can always ask him about Rooms and things"

Mr Handa - "Well it's sorted then the wedding will now take place in New York and not New Delhi"

Pre-cap;

Maan's Reaction&Wedding

Edited by -prabz- - 15 January 2011 at 1:03pm

The following 103 member(s) liked the above post:

harikashiva25payalprasaddpurvagaberinlwgeetnilu_50scarce05maaneet05nimraneetugarg123ada_angelkasturi11gagsyasmi123trendyfriendsmans22KavyaNaik123vishrutabhakbhartifanmaaneet93poojaaddisblessednimjuhi_ansarikirannaryanizebronicspriza--love--pulvi16Vampgirlursrithikapiyushiprathyusmilingsurbhijn106DazlingdivyaMoon002MistiofMistzdoosheekadimpzzmaansi007shivangi783sweety_urshlodytrishapteri_susanmishtibnan_10s-o-m-m-i-emysticangelkhushboo22ninavimaanujaanugangesegbRocks.Dharainsight555angel_smilyCythereaiqbals4everputhamzu32-shamima-Cutee999bluedreamz953moonlight2630cyum321blueopal-Prithi-sanu3108wajiha-1mrk-1ambbihaesha143lil_desi_goddespunjabi.princeshindu4lyfsweet cherry-Veritaserum-Krishnaluv9418mypridesmj1977.shrutiramaheshpreethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6kahkashansakina---nishu----afsha-kooliioSiddhi_Sofnamitzi11hinal_maaneet-Rinki-sun-naaaaaaaaaShalveseemamaryshah10rsroopali--Ratna--Ash1991pickachukhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.ibelieveinpinkCrazyCutesy

-prabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-prabz-
-prabz-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Its Short and Boring my Standards couldnt think if more of a story line in this chapter...

Hopefully you guys will be happy with this update.

Edited by -prabz- - 13 January 2011 at 12:20pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetasmi123dimpzz-shamima-Rocks.DharaKrishnaluv94sun-naaaaaaaaaSahSah

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
res

m very happy wid this update...hehehe

bt waiting for long update...with wedding in new york and also wana to no bout MAAN reaction...Wink

pls continue soon dear...waiting!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Rocks.Dhara - 14 January 2011 at 12:26pm

Go to top