Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-Maan/Geet*The Touch Of Fear*-*AN* PG 32* (Page 10)

Dhara_s IF-Dazzler
Dhara_s
Dhara_s

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Interesting concept...add me to the pm list pls...!!!

SapphireFlames Senior Member
SapphireFlames
SapphireFlames

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
hey i like it..please add me to ur pm list? :)
-prabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-prabz-
-prabz-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Part 1

Life?
India
"Get ready now the boys family are coming to see you, and I don't want any mistakes like last time or you will know what will happen!" barked Mrs Handa.

Oh course Geet knew what would happen; she still had the marks and bruises where she was hit.

Geet Handa the daughter of a rich and well know business family in India to the world and the media it seems that the whole love and spoil their daughter, but behind closed doors everything changes...

Verbally and physical her step mother abuses her on a number of different occasions as she feels as if her and her children's heritance is in trouble if the geet is still alive or still unmarried the Handa house.

When geet and her twin brother Raj was born her mother had died soon after giving birth to the both of them, so that the children wouldn't feel like they didn't have a mother Mr Handa decided to remarry when the Twins were a year old he has 2 other sons from his second marriage Vicky aged 16 and shiv aged 12 both of the kids don't think of any difference between their older brother and sister.

Geet was just 18 years old, she had just started her first year and college she was quite yet brainy child she got straight A*s for all her lessons, she wasn't really liked at school or now at college so she didn't really have many friends she was the main target for all the bullies at school it want as if her looks got her down she was the spitting image of her mother the only difference was that she wore reading glasses, if getting beaten at home wasn't enough she was hit and was told may hurtful things over her years at school. During these years she got quieter and quieter over the years the only people she ever talked to were the teachers her dad and her brothers.

Geet didn't want to get married at such a young age she wanted to complete her education first then try to get a job as a editor at one of her most favourite magazines that tackled with lifestyles of women today. But instead she was here forced by her step mother to get married. Her father just went along with the whole idea once her evil step mother twisted everything out of context to make him agree to conduct geets marriage.

Geet sat in her room getting ready for the dreaded arrival of the boys family apparently the only family he had was his Dadi and his brother Dev and his wife.

Half way around the world

In a New York club is a very important drunken Business man partying away with unknown American women some old enough to be his Dadi but you couldn't tell from all the plastic surgery they had done to themselves they were throwing them selves on the business man also know as the biggest violent playboy of New York the one and only Maan Singh Khurana who is also the owner of Khurana Publications the biggest magazine publication in New York.

Maan Singh Khurana the biggest playboy known in the whole of New York his photo is seen nearly everyday on page 6 with a different women every night. He is also well known for his well know for his drunk and violent behaviour.

The mobile phone on the bed side table rang in the early hours of the morning while Maan was to busy with some other girl he was with.

He picked the phone up and shouted at who ever were down the phone line.

"WHAATTT THE HELL, WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME AT THIS TIME OF DAY!?" He shouted the phone.

"Well that's a nice way to talk to your Dadi."

"Oh Dadi, I didn't know it was you its just your calling really early in the morning you do know its 3am over what's wrong is everything okay over there?"

"Everyone's fine, I just wanted to call you to tell you to come to India as soon as, let Adi take care of the business for a month."

"What why?"

"I picked a girl Geet Handa is her name, she's very beautiful she really educated and she's 18 years old"

"Oh Dadi, not this again I not coming to India neither do I want to get married so can we just leave it that."

"Oh well 25 years old; my friend's grandson is your age and has got a 3 year old son and when did i say you were getting married i was just saying i picked a girl called Geet."

"What wait children already, I'm not getting married to no Geet girl you so you better get that straight say no straight away"

"I told you before that the next time you say no, I will take away all the power you have a Khurana Publications and I'm not bluffing."

"FINE WHATEVER"

"Good, I will call you next week and tell you when to come here to India"

"Okay fine, whatever anyways bye I'm tired"

"Bye"

"Like I'm getting married to that geet girl" he thought.

Edited by -prabz- - 22 December 2010 at 12:30pm

The following 108 member(s) liked the above post:

payalprasadinlwgeetscarce05san1989neetugarg123gagsykasturi11payal956fizza25araynaasmi123wifey90trendyfriendsmaaneet93juhi_ansarimans22hemvbtruthseeker123saweet-parizebronicsguru-ki-dewaanipulvi16VampgirlSapphireFlamesavemsakadafipiyushiMoon002MistiofMistzsweety_urshlodydoosheeka--jassi--maansi007shivangi783dimpzzdhrashteeteri_susantrishapkhushboo22SOLACEofEYESmishtibHADmishtim-g19mysticangelnan_10s-o-m-m-i-ecool_gal17-shamima-maanujaanugangesegbuntamedtigressangel_smilyNav2010iqbals4everCythereaamzu32bluedreamz953cyum321moonlight2630Cutee999puthvrsharmablueopalkomlikalil_desi_goddesLavZ-Zoya-punjabi.princeshindu4lyfsweet cherryesha143music_girlKrishnaluv94ramahesh-Veritaserum-smj1977.shruti18mypridemrk-1wajiha-1krati5Shalvesun-naaaaaaaaahoneygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6preethiaSofnamitzi11-afsha-sweet scorpioSiddhi_divareenakooliiocharmed onesSahSahrsroopalimaansee--Ratna---Rinki-mchoprahinal_maaneetshah10khwaishfanfelicitysmoak.ibelieveinpink.PINK.pickachuCrazyCutesy

-prabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-prabz-
-prabz-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Sorry about the delay this Update is short and a bit boring really doesn't get in to the story much.......

i just wanted to say that i sorter based Maan's Character on that Guy out of Ugly Betty urrmm Daniel meade i think his name is...
its sorter like that but not the same......

sorrrrrry about the boring Update...

Prabz

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dhrashteesweety_urshbluedreamz953Krishnaluv94ramahesh-Rinki-Siddhi_.PINK.

SapphireFlames Senior Member
SapphireFlames
SapphireFlames

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
they hit her.. :(
cannibals..huh...
but am happy that Maan would take her away. :)
likey-like!
update soon. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bluedreamz953

i rok IF-Dazzler
i rok
i rok

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Really good loved maan character. It was short but not at all boring so continue sooon
dhrashtee Goldie
dhrashtee
dhrashtee

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
it is indeed a short update!!... u asked us to comment abt the title of the FF after readign the update... but i cant seem to make out and opinion yet... probably after reading more i would be able to suggest... but as per ur update... Maan seems more of a playboy than violent... by ur update, i could see him treat Geet badly but not harshly... but ill wait and see how the story unfolds before commenting on Maan's attitude... lol.... so when r u updating ur other FF as well? waiting for more of this FF and more of the other FF... pls cont soon...
chubzy IF-Dazzler
chubzy
chubzy

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Update is short but not borin! Plz cont soon

Go to top