Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Monday 20.12.2010 Update (Page 3)

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
I think now for sure the TT-scenes will be less as the story has to move on. Right now the director can't show much with TT together, i mean storywise except romance as everyone of us expects. The other characters are equally needed to let the story move, was quite boring for a while, but now again i think it is going interesting again. As we know TT will get involved into those problems, the serial/story will push back the side characters and will give TT again enough importance, whatever it will move only with Thulasi character, so therefore i don't think TT scenes will be decreased by the director, it would be nice, if they show main leads and the side characters in a parallel way. 

Edited by Theiva - 20 December 2010 at 3:03pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayRuby-86Janani20TTfanArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsi

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
I agree with you guys....we can stand the TT romance scenes as they are beautiful and romantic and funy too.  But these other people's romance scenes....lol....just laughing really hard seeing them.  I hope the director does not have a lot of romance scenes for the others except TT and I don't mind Kanagu and Deepa romance but I do not want to see Anand romance with that girl  ..... (omg..can't even picture Anand like that...plus he does not deserve to be happy for now...he needs a bit more tortures until he understands and respects TT)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaJanani20mini_00TTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsi

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
@smiles86,
I don't think Anandh will fall for that girl soon. Indha rowdy gumbal la irunthu oruthanai adichathukke, nondhu vendhu noodles aaga poran, appo to fall in love with a pretty girl from the same family, our Thodainadungi has not the guts to do that. He would rather run away from that girl, but she would chase him, so nimmadhi poye pochu for him and no more Anandham in his name, ivaraa romantic look viduvaaru at that girl, nooo muzhi muzhi nu muzhipaaru, would be funny to see our joker in full bayam LOL

We do have another pair's romance to sahichufy, vera yaaru namma great N&L, but Nitheesh kooda sweet, but this selfish' s romance, noooo, but we have to go through. Director innikku episode kaamichu namma irritation ai ottu mothama vaangi kattikitteenga LOL.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayJanani20TheivaRuby-86TTfanPearl.Arizes.ShemmoKowsi

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
i think its time for thendral team to create more problems to T/TA, and relating all of  the problems to T/TA will take few weeks. then it will be them who need to get out from those problems. so there wont be bunch of scenes based on T/TA for few weeks but there will be a lot after. it will be fun to watch because i don't think TA will be away like last time for nearly a month. just my guess knowing Mr.K. story need to move on and like theiva said so its a must to create new tracks to give problems to main leads.

Edited by mynameis-86c - 20 December 2010 at 5:14pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20TheivaTTfanArizes.ShemmoKowsi

Vani19 IF-Rockerz
Vani19
Vani19

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Thanks Srima for the update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srima

VishaD. IF-Veteran Member
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:48am | IP Logged
I have a feeling that Aishwarya could be Thulasi's mother because i believe she will have a strong character or they might have just put any other actress for that role. My guess is, they might soon reveal the reason Thulasi's mother runaway leaving her husband and child due to her husband's poverty where she must have been from a rich family. Mayb she ran away and got married to a rich man and she will start to feel guilty once she found out how much her daughter Thulasi had gone through in the society just because her mother run away. So Aiswarya who is a bold lady will try to do anything to make sure her daughter don't go into any problems after this. That's just my guess.

TheivaJanani20mini_00TTfanShemmoKowsi

mini_00 Goldie
mini_00
mini_00

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Thanks srima for that wonderful update.Smile

There goes lav again,thinking that thuls is a selfish person and so on.Now she is going to go and complain nonstop about thuls to her mom and both of them are going to curse thuls like always.AngryBut thuls on the other hand has proved that she is good-natured and selfless...ClapShe does have all rights to feel angry for what lav did to her and what she said is totally justified.

And hmm another guy for deepa.LOLNow the police officer joins kanagu and the rich guy...It was so funny when he just froze when seeing deepa.But i really wish kanagu makes it in the end.WinkAnd like all of u said,i do strongly feel that aishwarya could be thuls' mom.But what makes me think is that she is rather arrogant which is seen from how vardha was treated by her...I was expecting thuls' mom to be soft and very nice...ConfusedI think that vardha's job is now govinda...ShockedAnd the romance scenes between the doc and the wife were just too funny...LOL

TheivaJanani20TTfansrimaShemmoKowsi

Ninspirit Newbie
Ninspirit
Ninspirit

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:32am | IP Logged
thanks for the cool update

Go to top