Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Monday 20.12.2010 Update (Page 2)

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update srima Smile!

Like everyone felt too much of not enjoyable romance today....grrrrr....Mr. Kumaran sir, understand the fact that we never get bored of T&T romance, why don't you give us more of their's instead of these pple' s romance (aiyoo open ave kettachu...lollll....). Ipdi ivanga romance kaamichu, don't give us shock mela shock and it is just not fair LOL. Like Ranu, we can't enjoy the romance of these people....sahikkala D'oh. Ranu, what to do, Anandh's romance ai sahichu thaan aaganum, atleast the girl has beautiful eyes. 

Thulasi was good and spoke what she had in her mind instead of keeping it for her. She was looking nice in that pretty pink Chudi Embarrassed...and so was TA Embarrassed. But i somehow i like the appaavi Thulasi more, or waittt, am i saying Thulasi is no more appavi Confused

Who is going to win Deepa's heart? Aiyoo paavom Kanagu has to fight with a rich guy and with a powerful SI .Don't worry Kanagu, you have TA, the God for of all lovers with you as your best friend, he will take care of your love for Deepa. 

But happy, an epi w/o psycho and GW, but i know rendu perum kandippa inthe week kulla romance panna varuvaanga....already romance thollai thaangalai...ithila ivanga vera serntha namma nelamai....antho parithaapam LOL.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritAnnaJayJanani20lakshyamRuby-86Theivamini_00TTfanPearl.Arizes.srimaShemmo

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
@ Shubba Akka, ROFLROFL good moral! unfortunately, i think its meant for us only, director doesn't seem to think like that. Cry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritRuby-86Janani20lakshyamTheivaTTfanArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmo

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks Srima for the update!

@janani,

i think there is a big reason behind for hiding the killer part, i don't think it will come out anytime soon but it will one day as a turning point scene like the one at court. maybe director might use that to change charu or TA's mom (i really doubt that TA's mom will change even after that but Charu might).

coming to today's episode, as Theiva said i don't think director will turn Lav or her mom into good anytime soon. i feel like lav is going to get a big aapu from nithesh for her acts and i am sure this marriage wont happen that easily. there are a lot of things to include like how TA's mom ditched other alliance soon after nithesh's family came, till now noone knows except 5ppl. VR might play some trick using that to stop the marriage by acting toward TA to save him from the case.

for some reason i don't want Ishwarya to be thulasi's mom i don't know why lol. TA said he is going to office, does that mean they will show the inquiry this week.

Edited by mynameis-86c - 20 December 2010 at 12:36pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaJanani20lakshyamTTfanPearl.Arizes.srimaQuelle-BelleShemmo

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the nice update Srima,

First part was really nice to see..!! Nice to see T&T than new characters..!!Loved the way Thulasi expressed her feelings directly to Tamizh...!! All these days it was Tamizh who was talking so much and expressing his feelings.. Now it was Thulasi's turn to say it.. That was really nice and sure Tamizh's love would get more stronger now..!!

OMG that Inspector..!! First it was Thulasi and now its Deepa's turn..!!
Aishwarya's acting was good.. But when it comes to Romance its just T&T.... No one can be compared to them... Embarrassed They are just awesome..!!

So now Lav will increase Lav mom's angry on Thulasi.. And seems like there are more tortures for T&T in the near future.!!

Edited by bhaghi - 20 December 2010 at 1:09pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritAnnaJayJanani20lakshyamTheivaPearl.srimaQuelle-BelleShemmo

Diviya27 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20lakshyam

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Rompa over pa intha romance scene!!!

WE WANT T&T ROMANCE SCENES!!!!

Please Deepa choose Kanagu!!!

@ Nikila: your perfectily right TamizhArasu irruka bayamenn??ROFL

Lavanya enn unnaku intha avaasara puthi??Just 2min wait panni iruntha namma Thuls mannasu purinchirukum!!! Superbe expressions!!! VR thuls kaila maathina aall gaali!!! Kanagi Maduraiya ericha kathai thaan!!!! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayJanani20Ruby-86TheivaQuelle-BelleShemmo

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks Srima Aunty for the wonderful Update!!ClapClap

Lav just missed!!...Its okie..Ithuvum nallathuku!!..Enaku ennamoo Lav will change soon-nu thonuthu!

Thulasi....Soo happy to see you bold....Keep it up!!...Ur anger was good and TA was shocked to see your face!!...T&T have a nice understanding as usual!!

Doc - Wife romance thangala...Ishwarya is also acting in Thendral..Nice...!!
Like Mynameis-86c me too dont want Ishwarya to be Thulasis mom!!..Etho therila...I want TPS to be her mom!!..She is better and dont know but i do not want Ishwarya to be T mom!!Embarrassed

Hahaha...First it was Thulasi now Deepa-vaaa??..Approma Deepa marriage panna approm its gonna be KalyaniLOL....I think Thulasi and her Friends have saabhams!!LOL

That Inspector is too much!!...Jollu viduraraaa??..Chaaa...I think Deepa will apologize to Scooty Thirudan and maybe he will get a softcorner on her!!

And i think that Inspector matter will end after Police station scene, dont think he will act a side role in Thendral!!...Soo apdina Kanagu and Scooty Thirudan-ku semma competition iruku!! I want Kanagu to win!!Big smile

After a long time romba periya comment panren!!Smile

Edited by Shammu26 - 20 December 2010 at 1:10pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivalakshyamJanani20mini_00TTfanArizes.srimaPearl.Quelle-BelleKowsi

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

Thank you for the updates!!!

An interesting episode today. 

Love how Tulasi openly asked Tamil everything as they should not hide anything from each other.  Awww...they looked so cute together!! 
I'm guessing Lav is going to go crying home and complain to her mother about this.  Then her mom will come begging at TA feet after Tulasi comes from college.  This Lav is getting worse and worse.
Looks like Anand is going to get TA in trouble.  This is going to be interesting to watch.
Poor Deepa....hope Kanagu expresses his love soon.
I was completely shocked to see Ishvarya playing a character in Thendral.  She is a great actress...but I just can't stand her real voice.  She is definetely going to make Thendral more interesting though.
And looks like Varada has got a job somehow...that's good.
The highlight today was the new character.  This Bhuvana makes me laugh!!! 

Overall, director has already started the new character problems and finding ways to link them.  Really missing the old Thendral where TT were given a lot of importance.  But I'm happy to see Tulasi going to college and Tamil going to the bank,  My only questions are

1) When will Kanagu express his love??
2) Will we have more TT scenes as there are so many new people now (please director, don't decrease their scene)
3) Who is that new girl and is she really paired with Anand.  Was she in another serial???

Looking forward to tomorrow!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayJanani20TheivaRuby-86mini_00TTfanArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsi

Go to top