Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Monday 20.12.2010 Update

srima IF-Dazzler
srima
srima

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanayoshinishoobhanaanu.vijayNinspiritlakshyamThendralfanTheivaJanuRanu.Ruby-86Renita571sushavviZEESXYJanani20miganvijisridharteri_susanTTfanmini_00Pearl.Arizes.brinny_gVani19eljayQuelle-BelleDiviya27KowsiShemmoNixkienithya..SweetyGreen--aarthi--

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
thank u srima for the wonderful update....
Todays eposide vazhisalo vazhisal....
Aal aaluku poti potundu vazhiyaranga....
TV screen e wet aagara alavuku vazhisal......
I cud not stop lol......

Lav ku ellathukume avasaram.....stupid ran away half way thru the convo...but what thulz told abt her was right, truth is bitter what to do?????

Key a ippadi thaan veppangala????? Anand can meet up with kanja gang, compromise later and revenge Ta by keeping kanja packets @ their home???????.........This TA and T....what a safety measure......key vera'usual aana place la nu peruma vera.....god save them.......

This new SI , on seeing him only i cud not control lol....
He is deftly a sirupu police.......anand e paravala......kadavule the way he was jolling deepa......thaanga mudiyala....lol....over vazhisal....

Next set doc and his wife romancing.....god save us....
I was thinking second part was better now....
Is this to confuse us that she s thulz mother or is she gg to be the real mom of thulz????

inime romance nu pesave bayamairuku inniku episode ku appuram.....

Btw the thiru thiru muzhi of TA upon thulz reaction was good......he knows thulz is upto killing too...he has see her hit vel right....he was actually scared....lol......

Ta amma enna drama poda poranga nu theriyala.....
Sudha inbetween confusing also....sigh sigh

Edited by shubba - 20 December 2010 at 12:48pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayRuby-86Ranu.Janani20lakshyamTheivamini_00TTfansrimaPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoDiviya27KowsiNixkie

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Thank you Srima for the update

TA's family got no patience on anything especially Lav and her mom...Thulasi has every right to say what she said about Lavs, she didn't say anything wrong, just the truth what ever lav did.....why this girl cant think what ever she said to deepa at hospital....she expect thulasi to forgive her that easily?....of course she will if lav try to talk to her but this girl is clone of her mom.....jump into conclusion listening half of the convo.....

now we will get to see lav complaining about thulasi to her mom......then this lady will decide to present her emo drama at TA's house.....in between sudha will see all these convo and visit thulasi at college to confuse or warn...lets see...then we will see charu's dance next week....present marking at both houses....

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayJanani20lakshyamRuby-86Ranu.TheivaTTfanArizes.srimaPearl.brinny_gQuelle-BelleShemmoDiviya27Kowsi

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the wonderful update srima. 

It was nice and somehow funny episode. I was too quick in assuming things about Lavanya.Stupid Lavanya missed a chance to see Thulasi's true character. Well i think it is good for Thulasi, i think the director wants Lavanya to suffer before she is accepted by Thulasi. I don't think marriage will happen smoothly, well daughter and mother deserve to suffer for a while, i would say even Sudha is a much better person compared to these both. Like you Noxeous said, Thulasi said only the truth, why does this Lavanya has to get angry with Thulasi for that. The thing i hate is, that mother and daughter consider themselves as good hearted people. Lavanya should imagine what Thulasi has gone through, what would she do if she was in her shoes? But i am happy, that Charu helped TT indirectly to understand each other more, and i am sure the love TA has for Thulasi would have increased by now after her words today Smile.

The police officer remembers me Vel, like he immediately like Thulasi seeing in his office, this guy likes Deepa too, after Thulasi it is Deepa's turn with few guys behind her. 

I was laughing when i saw this old couple's romance, was really funny the expressions of Aishwarya and her voice LOL. Don't think she is Thulasi's mother. But why is she only nice to hubby and son, but not to others. Think Thulasi's mother would be a kinder person than she or she might have changed into such a person like Puvaneshwari's is now Confused.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayJanani20lakshyamRuby-86mini_00TTfanArizes.srimaPearl.brinny_gQuelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkie

lakshyam Senior Member
lakshyam
lakshyam

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Thanks Srima for the update.

Thendral is a different thendral now..... atleast it was good to see T & T in the beginning...Smile(a relief)

We wanted to see more T & T romance.... but looks like in Thendral from now on all other characters will be romancing except T & T.....

That inspector was D'oh....(the way he flirted at Deepa was too much)...Paavam Deepa...and more paavam is Kanagu..... even more paavam is we all watching this Shocked

Already TAs mom doesnt like Tulasi...now Lavanya is going to increase her hatred...Dead

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaRuby-86TheivaRanu.Janani20TTfanPearl.Arizes.srimaQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkieKowsi

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks Srima for the lovely update. Big smile Lol, i see ur already annoyed with Aishwaraya's character like me. Tongue

Too much romance today, LOL for some reason i can only stand T&T romance and Anandh's parents' romance. Everyone else's annoys me. I don't know how I shall watch Anandh romance the new girl, Wink

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaJanani20lakshyamRuby-86TheivaTTfanPearl.Arizes.srimaQuelle-BelleShemmoDiviya27KowsiNixkie

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
moral of today's episode -
Dir is trying us to say.......
T and T romance pannina thaan nalla irukum......
Mathavanga romance pannina bayama irukum.......

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayRanu.Janani20lakshyamRuby-86Theivamini_00TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieDiviya27Kowsi

Janani20 Senior Member
Janani20
Janani20

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Srima Smile

Part 1 was really good, Tamizh and Thulasi have a great understanding between them, but why is Tamizh still hiding VR's matter?Confused I think he should not hide it anymore. I love Thulasi, she is really an amazing wife and showed how much she loves her hubby when she said she will kill the person and go to jail.Embarrassed

Lavanya is really dumb, she should have listened to the whole conversation, now she's going to tell her mum about Thulasi and her mum will put a big scene in front of Tamizh and Thulasi.Angry

I guess Sudha will say about their plans to Thulasi and warn her to be careful. As the dumbo Thulasi listens to everyone, she will listen to Sudha and start to slowly suspect Charu. Soon Charu is going to get a big appu! LOL

I have a feeling that Bhuvana will be Thulasi's mother. Which means the guy who stole Deepa's bike would be Thulasi's step brother..hmm. Just wanted to say that Bhuvana's voice is a bit annoying and quite irratating. Please change it to dubbing or something. Thumbs Down Doesnt mean I hate Ishwarya, she is an excellent actress and suits her role very well. Star

Great acting by Deepak, Shruthi, Hemalatha, Rajasekhar and Ishvarya. ClapOh god at last, didnt get to see Charu. Big smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivalakshyamTTfanPearl.brinny_gArizes.srimaQuelle-BelleShemmoKowsi

Go to top