Dil Se Diya Vachan

She was pregnant!

-Sarah- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
omggg she was pregnant! but what is the raaz behind it? i cant wait for tmrws episode!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
she was raped but can't remember it and the child really is hers
-Sarah- thumbnail
how did she get raped? and not remember
-Sarah- thumbnail
in todays episode it revealed that she was pregnant. but she got raped thats how? thats wat shas said. but it didnt say it yet
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this show is the remake of a tamil show in everything has been copied pretty much exactly...in that show the lead girl (nandini) goes on a college picnic and gets raped. She get pregnant because of the rape but the rape shocks her and by the time she comes out of the shock she has already given birth. She doesnt remember the rape or the pregnancy or the baby. I am sure they will use the same plot in this show as well.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
But they could have changed it here.
-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

its getting interesting 😊

-Sarah- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nycsweetie

this show is the remake of a tamil show in everything has been copied pretty much exactly...in that show the lead girl (nandini) goes on a college picnic and gets raped. She get pregnant because of the rape but the rape shocks her and by the time she comes out of the shock she has already given birth. She doesnt remember the rape or the pregnancy or the baby. I am sure they will use the same plot in this show as well.

oh ok
i hope they dont might make it more interesting😆
Minajay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think  somehow Krishna is involved with this incident. That's why Govindji cannot stand him. Edited by Minajay - 13 years ago
-Sarah- thumbnail
^u know i thought the same thing.