Written Update: 20th December

Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys....

Episode starts with Rahul working out'( why do these people have to show them working out so much..even Saturday he was working out....I feel so guilt😆...here I am with a bowl of ice-cream watching the episode and updating while the fit people are working out..horrible....DD I am not updating episodes where there is any exercise involved😆)He thinks to himself that whatever happened was cause of Shaan'Shaan had no right to come into his life..He had no right to interfere and he had no right to go upto his house. Because of Shaan he was publicly humiliated and could never attend college again'he could not complete his education and had to leave the city. His mother's heath got spoilt and never recovered. All because of Shaan.( haan haan bechaare ko blame karo...sab milke usko dosh do...ITA mein host karne waqt dialogues mat do😆)

He starts recalling instances from the past

Flashbacks:

Duck tells a waiter at the caf that Rahul's outstanding payments should be forgotten. The waiter says that his account has exceeded a certain amount and questions when Rahul will pay the bill. Duck tells the waiter ..Rahul will never pay as he does not have the money..so just tear up his account and Duck will pay his amount. The waiter says but Rahul is a rich man's son so why cant he pay? Duck avoids him and says that he should not question him that way as he never has answeres whether its these questions or the ones in the exam paper..( and I thought you people decided to let things remain as they are...pretend as if nothing changed..good start😕) 

Certain guys in the cafe overhear the conversation. A guy goes to settle his account when the waiter tells him to wait as he has to tear up Rahul's account first. The guy says that then even he wont pay. The waiter asks him not to do that. The guy goes on to ask whats the issue with Rahul then. The waiter tells him that he has no money to pay . The guy comments that these are advantages of having rich friends.

Rahul enters the caf to be greeted by people laughing at him.  He is surprised and feels awkward. He goes to Duck and asks if he has seen Shaan. Duck replies that 'they' should be here any moment. Rahul questions'who 'they'..Ducks says Shaan and Sam. Rahul thinks to himself that it means that Shaan would have told Sam everything.

Duck asks him to chill and says that its ok..things will be fine'and it will not affect their friendship..they will be friends forever..Rahul gets suspicious and asks him why he is saying such things out of nowhere. Duck gets nervous and hands him a coffee. A guy at the caf comments that Duck should pass him a coffee as well because he has heard that free things always have a different flavor..he is surviving on the pity of his rich friends. Rahul puts his coffee down and stares at Duck.( * Souma stares at Duck too* all your fault Ducky that we got this track...) Some guys go on to say that he is the same guy who rejected Sam..he does not have the ability to travel by bus but refuses a Mercedes saying that its not of his class. All start laughing at Rahul. He goes to the guy and fights with him.

Back to Shanak'.where Shaan is continuing his side of the story. Shaan tells her that on that particular day Rahul was mad for some reason and he thought he would gift the guy a guitar and speak to him about Sam.

Flashback:

Shaan hands over Rahul the guitar but Rahul refuses it saying that he does not want any pity from Shaan. He gets anger and leaves. 

While leaving he see Sam there . Sam tells him not to worry and everything will remain the same. He goes to Shaan and says that he does not want any pity from them..whether its money (looking at Duck)..whether its guitar(looking at Shaan) or whether its love (looking at Sam).  Shaan tells him that's fine but why does he need to create a scene in front of everyone. He cant deny that he loves Sam. ( well for your kind information ..he has already denied that..and whatecver makes you thimk that he will agree this time..in the same people ..same people but a much worse situation)Rahul retorts back that he does not. Sam is shocked and teary. Rahul looks at her and says that when he told her that clearly why did she send Shaan behind him. He tells her that Shaan told her her loves Rahul so she came behind him. Now if Shaan tells her that she should get married to him ..will she do that as well. Shaan gets angry and tells Rahul he does not know what he is saying and he should not behave that way with Sam. Rahul asks them to keep quiet and turns to go.

Shaan calls back and says that ..ya they should all keep quiet while Rahul lies to them.  He says should I call you 'Rahul Oberoi' or 'Rahul Khanna'. ( Khannas cant be rich or what...so lame😕)He tells Rahul that he lied about his status. Rahul slaps him and goes saying that one day he will answer their pity and will come back.

Rahul is thinking to himself that he will make Sam come down on her knees'She knows Rahul but not RK. (ohhh...now i get the point...you dint like the way she propsed sweetheart???😆..you dint like the proposal Shaan planned??? so now you want her on her knees😆...pehle bolna tha na yaar...you solved such a big mystery...this makes more sense than the reasons the writers have given about the rejection😆)

Sam gets coffee for herself and Ducky in the caf and slams it on the table saying that how could he hand over the cheque without telling Shaan about Rahul. ( Guys I missed the ITA...wasnt there any award for the show with the most hideous outfits😆???..RBO wont have won that for sure😕...they beat every show in this department...Sam's clothes were outrageous..and we will never forget Khanak's nightgown and all the uniforms and shiny fashion wear either) Duck tells her that she has wasted Rs. 10 out of the Rs 50 coffee and she has spoilt the table that too of his own caf. Sam gets mad at him and says that he has not realized anything. They are sitting on top on a volcano which may burst any time. Duck tells her not to be melodramatic and he has everything under his control. ( ya right the flasback just showed😕)

Khanak is sitting in her room and trying to out the pieces of the puzzle together. She remembers..Shaan telling her that they were a group of 4..they had a band'Rahul and Sam were always together and were in loved'then one day Sam came upto him and said that she loved Rahul'she remembers Sam telling her that Rahul hurt all of them and left'she remembers Shaan telling her that he does not know what made Rahul so angry that day'she remembers the love in Rahul's eyes while proposing to Sam in the jewellery store'she remembers Shaan telling her that Rahul was from a poor background'she remembers Rahul tells the groons in the caf that he has enough money to buy their family'she remembers Shaan telling status is not important ..but its worng to hide it. ( ok and she remembers loads of things...took me for a spin...the girl has good memory for sure😛..and i clearly dont...i can't remeber everything...may have missed some...but no to worry it was nothing new) 

She tells herself that from what she has interacted with Rahul she finds nothing wrong in him'there may be misunderstandings between friends but Rahul's love for his friends was obvious during the audition. She tells herself that if Shaan finds out she spoke to Rahul he will stop talking to her. ( and if you dont talk to Rahul we will be annoyed with you..😆..you have no idea how much the members want to see you both together..whatever be the reason😆...one Shanak and one raunak scene mandatory every episode..😆..btw raunak stands for Rahul U(union) Khanak...plz dont hit me I know its lame but if you can handle this track you can handle my poor sense of humour..its better than Ducky's anyway😆)She rushes to find the card. ( I thought the card was with Sam😕...so the CVs dont have good memeory either..*dances* ..I am not the only one😆...)

She fails in finding it. She asks for once chance to meet Rahul and then she would bring the friends together again. She suddenly remembers the card was in her bag and she removes it to dial Rahul's number.

She starts her conversation with Rahul.  She tells Rahul that she is the one who he saved at the caf by breaking a guy's hand. She goes on to say that she needs to meet him. Rahul is taken aback and tells her that he is held up with some work and cant meet her that time. Khanak says not immediately but when he is free. ( poor guy...so taken aback...I meet you twice and I want to meet you again...😆)

Shaan enters the room to find Khanak talking on the phone. There is silence between Rahul and Khanak when Shaan hugs Khanak from behind. Khanak is taken aback. Rahul tells her that he will meet her in 2 hours at his office. Khanak tells him ok and escapes from Shaan's embrace. Shaan asks her whom she was talking to..she replies store'Khanak is very nervous and Shaan senses it. He asks her why dint she tells Harilal to which she replies he was not there. Shaan comes closer to her and asks why does he feel she is hiding something fom him. Khanak is shocked. ( I dont think he suspects anything...just a reason to get close..😆..so just chill)

Precap: Khanak meets Rahul and on asking her name she says Khanak Shatanu Khandelwal'Shaan goes to Rahul's office to meet RK'and is shown walking down to his cabin.

Edited by Souma.N - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moreremix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
lovely update souma👏...n enjoyed reading ur comments😆

Hideous outfit award🤣..shaan ka raincoat jacket ko toh milna hi chahiye🤣
pehle the card was with sam kya😲..blooper 😆

-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update dear......the personal remarks ( vishesh tippanis ) were too good.......

me too feels guilty when I see some one exercising....😆....
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
souma! lol!😆 good job bud!
Souma.N thumbnail

Originally posted by: moreremix

lovely update souma👏...n enjoyed reading ur comments😆

Hideous outfit award🤣..shaan ka raincoat jacket ko toh milna hi chahiye🤣
pehle the card was with sam kya😲..blooper 😆

Your welcome😊...ya as far as i can remember Sam snatched the card from Khanak....and I dont remember her getting it back.....😕
Souma.N thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbo_fan

thanks for the update dear......the personal remarks ( vishesh tippanis ) were too good.......

me too feels guilty when I see some one exercising....😆....

Thanks😊...

I know ...i just feel so horrible about myself...Here i am bunking the gym even after not being fit ...and these ppl will just keep exercising...and I dont know whats with music that makes them exercise...
After this rock on track started they have been exeercising more😆..

BTW Manita..love your FF....i am not able to reply there as it says i am spamming...one more ridiculous thing...😆..I think I comment least in teh forum and they say I spam
Souma.N thumbnail

Originally posted by: zennnn

souma! lol!😆 good job bud!

Thank you!😉
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Souma.N

Thanks😊...

I know ...i just feel so horrible about myself...Here i am bunking the gym even after not being fit ...and these ppl will just keep exercising...and I dont know whats with music that makes them exercise...
After this rock on track started they have been exeercising more😆..

BTW Manita..love your FF....i am not able to reply there as it says i am spamming...one more ridiculous thing...😆..I think I comment least in teh forum and they say I spam

@ Souma.....omg........if you are spamming.....then they are confused on what spammimg is actually😆

I think RBO effect😉😆.............thanks by the way.......!!
Souma.N thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbo_fan

@ Souma.....omg........if you are spamming.....then they are confused on what spammimg is actually😆

I think RBO effect😉😆.............thanks by the way.......!!

😆...ya i think i too should get an award for member with minimum average posts per year...😆..

Your welcome...I love you including Kavi....love the guy
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😆😆😆😆Souma darling loved he update ..way way better then the epi indeed...and yes they sem to eb exercising more now......Star One a health concious channel...fry the brains...but keep the body fit...😉😆😆😆😆😆 Its their motto...😆😆😆😆

Oh the whole Khana can't be rich is for the dialogue which I toow oudl have missed courtesy loud loud very loud background music..urgh...

The dialoguie by Shaan was you are not Rahul Oberior you are Rahul Khana..the son of Oberio's governess

So Shaan found out the truth by visiting the place he beleived Rahul lived and found out that he was not Oberios son but the son of the Governess...

Ducky cause of the whole mess😡...the break of friendship really...followed by bad dialogues by Shaan😆😆😆

Rahul deserves to hate them all...Ducky more😡😆😆😆 , then Sam for not proposing properly on bended knees😆😆😆😆...and then Shaan for his big big mouth.😆😆😆😆

God couldn't watch the Shanak scene...as the Ugly Room🤢 they were in and the ugly shirt🤢 he was wearing were too distracting indeed😡...on top of it the blooper..of the card being in her purse😆

And yes there should indeed be an award fro teh worst dressed cast....RBO wins hands down...specially the females...exception Madhvi and Khusboo