i want RR to suceed lovey dovey r is too early

Posted: 13 years ago
hey guyz

this is just my view...this lovey dovery r is too early it would be awesome to see R battling with his feelings, at times getting angry too at G to make it fun watching and gauri needs to stop crying at the mention of P what happened to her promise na mei umeed karti hu so on cause this way she is emotionally blackmailing him cause he knows she loves him...we need to see at times R pretending to be happy for gauri's sake we need to see this battle of R to make RG fallin in love more iconic

R getting over P so quickly shows his love was fickle.....this is just a view since we love bashing in this forum kindly refrain a humble request....
I agree, sooner or later...R will fall for Gauri! lol But it's good how they're showing this battle of Rudra, how he gets over Pihu and falls for Gauri...
AGREE !!! and Mubarak ho it will happen through that course now
๐Ÿ˜‰
When Rudra is confused he comes all the more endearing๐Ÿ˜
yeah very sure this is the process of the story. for finally arriving at the ultimate result that is Rudra is in love with Gauri.
let's see how rudra falls out love for pihu and in love with Gauri.(.
same here.

would like to see new R who get rid of  his love for P  and starts to fall for G๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by LadyZaib

hey guyz

this is just my view...this lovey dovery r is too early it would be awesome to see R battling with his feelings, at times getting angry too at G to make it fun watching and gauri needs to stop crying at the mention of P what happened to her promise na mei umeed karti hu so on cause this way she is emotionally blackmailing him cause he knows she loves him...we need to see at times R pretending to be happy for gauri's sake we need to see this battle of R to make RG fallin in love more iconic

R getting over P so quickly shows his love was fickle.....this is just a view since we love bashing in this forum kindly refrain a humble request....

not a bad idea
Totally agree. I want R-G relationship to evolve slowly through some troubles and tribulations. Definitly want to see R go through his transition slowly and with some mental turmoil.  Not ready to see a totally lovey-dovey RG so qickly. But what I dont want to see is an affair between P and R. Edited by Rach1 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by alujna-21

yeah very sure this is the process of the story. for finally arriving at the ultimate result that is Rudra is in love with Gauri.
Yes, absolutely agree with you.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Rach1

Totally agree. I want R-G relationship to evolve slowly through some troubles and tribulations. Definitly want to see R go through his transition slowly and with some mental turmoil.  Not ready to see a totally lovey-dovey RG so qickly. But what I dont want to see is an affair between P and R.
but, too bad that we'll have 2 see one between R n P, hopefully G leaves R after she finds out about it. That'd b some thing 2 watch.๐Ÿ˜