Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

wah wah 20/12 (Page 3)

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

It better be fun! Smile After all we have to tolerate another women between D-N. I hope Seema scenes are not as bad as Sup's was! Dead

Even if she tries to woo him with her 'charms,' it'll be hilarious seeing Dutta face...he's going to blow up so bad on her LOL Just the thought of it makes me laugh LOL

Originally posted by HumaG

thanks MB! i agree with kala having a little set back i think they are going to show her taking a backseat maybe just for seemas entry.till then we will be getting our little tasha scenes which will keep us happy. the thing is i dont know if kala will have a major role to play in the seema thing after everything is out in the open..but if she does i dont mind. shes gonna fall flat on her face again.LOL

Totally agree...after today, it feels like there has to be some 'recovery time' for her LOL If we see anything of her, it'll probably be venting with the failure crew LOL Seema's entry might turn out to be a lifeline for her, something of a ray of hope that she'll try to make use of to her own benefit. And just like you, I don't mind it either...the LTL villains not only always end up bringing DN together, they're also quite amusing on their own LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HumaG

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
omg thats another thing they always povide comic relief and i actually like seeing that though with seema im sure juer presence is enough for comic relief ROFL i will sorry for the failure crew more vases and dolls being broken and thrown their way ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index