India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

wah wah 20/12 (Page 2)

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
What an episode...We have been fabulous episodes for a week now!

Before today's epi, I was ok with Seema's entry. But after today, I am feeling sad that Seema is going to brew a storm again..Dutta is mellowing down, and the precap was sooo cute..hmm...Seema..you better come fast and disappear faster! As long as they keep giving cute Tasha scenes in between...I am ok with any storm!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HumaG

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Serious wah-wah episode and post too :)
The rate at which the show is going, you are going to have your hands full Huma :)
What I wanna see now, is AS telling Dutta that everyone else stopped Naku from speaking the truth, and that she wanted to tell him before itself...then he will realize and start going towards her.

thank you thank you i dont try very hard LOLLOL AS wont be the one to tell D the truth thats for sure! its AS i mean her having this convo with dutta was beyond our expectations and her to tell D would mean the sun rising in the opp direction woh toh hoyega nahin LOLLOL and D's back in the mood where hes like i really do love her but im just gonna carry on denying i do LOLLOL

-bharti-

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

Before today's epi, I was ok with Seema's entry. But after today, I am feeling sad that Seema is going to brew a storm again..Dutta is mellowing down, and the precap was sooo cute..hmm...Seema..you better come fast and disappear faster! As long as they keep giving cute Tasha scenes in between...I am ok with any storm!

i cant wait for the rest of this week *dinchak dinchak* dont worry like i said all the bad guys are cupids for our tasha seema coming in is going to be verry good just watch remember all is well LOLLOL

Crystal29

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HumaG

i cant wait for the rest of this week *dinchak dinchak* dont worry like i said all the bad guys are cupids for our tasha seema coming in is going to be verry good just watch remember all is well LOLLOL

Yes!

All is Well! All is Well! All is Well!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HumaG-bharti-

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by HumaG

Yes!

All is Well! All is Well! All is Well!!LOL

thats the spirit im gonna keep saying that till that seema doesnt come and go all is well all is well LOLLOL
kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Huma, wah wah indeed! Tongue Here's hoping a good Monday signifies a good week.

I think that's the whole point, things have mellowed down...Dutta's anger has settled and calmed into pain and disappointment, and within that calmness there is firm resolve...small stuff like the precap will definitely add to progress, but they need a big track to be enfolding as well, na? So Seema will be that 'change of scenery' which will bring about new developments...it'll be fun, I'm sure Tongue I do hope they can juggle the Chaskar/Seema stories simultaneously though...that would make for a perfect blend of personal conflict and drama with dongiri and humour!

Crystal29HumaG

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Huma, wah wah indeed! Tongue Here's hoping a good Monday signifies a good week.

I think that's the whole point, things have mellowed down...Dutta's anger has settled and calmed into pain and disappointment, and within that calmness there is firm resolve...small stuff like the precap will definitely add to progress, but they need a big track to be enfolding as well, na? So Seema will be that 'change of scenery' which will bring about new developments...it'll be fun, I'm sure Tongue I do hope they can juggle the Chaskar/Seema stories simultaneously though...that would make for a perfect blend of personal conflict and drama with dongiri and humour!

It better be fun! Smile After all we have to tolerate another women between D-N. I hope Seema scenes are not as bad as Sup's was! Dead

Chaskar is funny! He crackes me up whenever he talks. I don't mind his scenes at all. But yes..need Tasha in regular intervals!LOL

HumaGkabeeraspeaking

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
thanks MB! i agree with kala having a little set back i think they are going to show her taking a backseat maybe just for seemas entry.till then we will be getting our little tasha scenes which will keep us happy. the thing is i dont know if kala will have a major role to play in the seema thing after everything is out in the open..but if she does i dont mind. shes gonna fall flat on her face again.LOL

kabeeraspeaking

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index