India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

wah wah 20/12

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
i loveddd dutta today he stood up for his wifes honour  Day Dreaming even when he didnt have control over his senses he listened to his heart Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming i was just Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming the way D rips the photo and throws suresh on the floor and keeps his nakkus photo near his heart i was like Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming gaddha when will you learn denial is a bad thing and come out of it..dont worry we will wait Day Dreaming
though that sureshs expressions at the start ktina khush ho raha tha i was like khush ho ja betey abhi saari khushi puuuurrrr kar ke niklegi LOLLOL and then zor ka chnata haye zoron se laga haye laga DP ke patni ki photo bana ne ki mil gayi saza haye saza ROFL though another hilarious part was that the gun was on sureshs head but it looked like suds was going to wet himself any minute ROFLROFLROFL wah kya conection hain ROFLROFLROFL someone needs to tell leela to worry me thinks ROFLROFLROFL MR rocked this scene as usual and i was like wah gadha made us soo proud today Big smileBig smile
and kalas face please that was a KODAK moment LOLLOLLOL i swear i saw her crying now we know she really is D's sister when nothing happens their way they will throw a tantrum...oo someone hide all the vases and dolls kala is mad LOLLOL tthough i loved the way nakku gave her the prasad wah kya ishtyle hain ROFLROFLROFLROFL nakku proved actions speak louder than words LOLLOLLOL but seriosuly hide the vases, dolls and all furniture kalwati has been unleashed.

the AS-D convo was needed at least we knew what was going through his head..poor baby is doubting the strength of his love i was just bursting for AS to tell him the truth Ouch then realised now isnt the time..i want it all to come out at once everything kala did all at once because that is the moment kala is going to trip over her sari pallu and fall flat on her face Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming i am waiting for that moment. Day DreamingDay Dreaming
so N has been staying in PN for 8 momnths glad to know at least there is some sort of time line running LOLLOL
so seema coming will help D even more..he will come to terms with his past..ajao seema and bring your mother i dont care because one of the important lessons i have learnt from LTL is that every vamp/villan is a cupid for our couple Day Dreaming though nakku getting jealous i would like to see that a possesivve nakku..imagine to protect D she takes babis advice and puts soot on him ROFLROFL i would love to see that LOLLOLLOL
and that precap EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming madhu and baji the cupids i dont know how i feel about that exactly but tasha and nakkus 6 feet long pallu ROFLROFLROFL yeh kal kab ayega Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82silkrouteGooddKavitaDRkomal_w25maszhina91Avocado.GirlCrystal29sasha_1SonyaBlademozart66bfunofbb123left_forevermariescott14Sophia21triasha-bharti-SuhaniSoniaAnu-ReddymeghapartiPrinsesse.Suvi

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
wah wah Huma... majaa aagaya aaj toh....
Ur line  khush ho ja betey abhi saari khushi puuuurrrr kar ke niklegi ...  made me laugh like hell...
enjoyed suds expression.... woh toh gaya ab uska number aane ko hai.......

Oh... me imagining D with soot.... Kisi bhi ya koi bhi us par nazar nahi dalega....

waiting for tomorrow's episode......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maszbfunofbb123HumaG

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
today...i loved AS yaar,...she was the perfect mother...you know when my bhai is in temper my mom stays away for sometime..when he simmers down she goes and asks him what was going in his mind and he just breaks down and shares it...thats mom son relation its different then mom daughter relation in some ways...today mujhe bahut achcha laga that atleast D still shares his feelings with his mom...Oh...kya episode tha..maaza aagaya..dill maange more

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maszsasha_1rama_2010bfunofbb123HumaG

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rama_2010

wah wah Huma... majaa aagaya aaj toh....
Ur line  khush ho ja betey abhi saari khushi puuuurrrr kar ke niklegi ...  made me laugh like hell...
enjoyed suds expression.... woh toh gaya ab uska number aane ko hai.......

Oh... me imagining D with soot.... Kisi bhi ya koi bhi us par nazar nahi dalega....

waiting for tomorrow's episode......

thank you thank you LOLLOL even i was imagingin D with soot and i still cant stop laughing at teh thought LOLLOLLOL hayeee 20 and half hours left till kal ka episode Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maszbfunofbb123

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

today...i loved AS yaar,...she was the perfect mother...you know when my bhai is in temper my mom stays away for sometime..when he simmers down she goes and asks him what was going in his mind and he just breaks down and shares it...thats mom son relation its different then mom daughter relation in some ways...today mujhe bahut achcha laga that atleast D still shares his feelings with his mom...Oh...kya episode tha..maaza aagaya..dill maange more

she today was D's mother and it was needed..she needed to have this convo with him and this was the perfect time because now he is ready to listen. im sure if AS is not BH she will be a little cupid as well

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123

silkroute Groupbie
silkroute
silkroute

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

Awesome post LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silkroute

Awesome post LOL

thank you thank you LOL
droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Serious wah-wah episode and post too :)
The rate at which the show is going, you are going to have your hands full Huma :)
What I wanna see now, is AS telling Dutta that everyone else stopped Naku from speaking the truth, and that she wanted to tell him before itself...then he will realize and start going towards her.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index