megha01

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by megha01

@mages

agreed yaar. now its in his hands
but according to d earlier track as ekta told........he will b d reason fr their separation
n it was already said by RTW admin dat he will turn grey on d wedding day

well i don't believe in ekta....because ealier on she says there is no vamps or villians in the show...and look how many vamps and villains are the in the show....more than good stuff...there is only negativity in it....and for anish bhaiya although whatever hints he gave comes correct...but earlier on he says that there will be drama in the wedding day but the marriage will happen...then suddenly some one predicted on the wall and he says thats what going to happen...now which one to believe...all i can say that rajat going to rock in his new avtaar

so he will surely separate them now....may not b intentionaly but he will b d reason 

he will be the reason....but then eventually he will be the one who will unite his dada-baudi...he is wounded tiger now all thanx to mouli....not even let him explain things......he will do all wrong stuff because of nupur-ritiesh.....eventually....he will set things right

yes he will surely gonna rock in dis never seen before avtaar..............dying to hav our dabangg back

yup he will rock...but we will miss his pranks...masti....that he plays on his dada....and he is a ardent woshipper of his baudi...that equation will be changed too....

nupur ruined his life completelyAngry

yes n she was smiling der.
my god he was completely broken
but taani bhi na..........cant she digest dis truth???????

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

@mages

but according to d earlier track as ekta told........he will b d reason fr their separation

well i don't believe in ekta....because ealier on she says there is no vamps or villians in the show...and look how many vamps and villains are the in the show....more than good stuff...there is only negativity in it....and for anish bhaiya although whatever hints he gave comes correct...but earlier on he says that there will be drama in the wedding day but the marriage will happen...then suddenly some one predicted on the wall and he says thats what going to happen...now which one to believe...all i can say that rajat going to rock in his new avtaar

so he will surely separate them now....may not b intentionaly but he will b d reason 

he will be the reason....but then eventually he will be the one who will unite his dada-baudi...he is wounded tiger now all thanx to mouli....not even let him explain things......he will do all wrong stuff because of nupur-ritiesh.....eventually....he will set things right

yes he will surely gonna rock in dis never seen before avtaar..............dying to hav our dabangg back

yup he will rock...but we will miss his pranks...masti....that he plays on his dada....and he is a ardent woshipper of his baudi...that equation will be changed too....

i felt like slapping that women....she ruined a innocent man's life....she wanted to make robindo as a target and she succeeded

he was completely heartbroken...i had tears for him...mouli never even let him explain things....he was so hurt....he loves her way too much

what can we expect from this sachai ki murthi....anu would have doen it in his style...but then we can't blame taani too since she didn't expect that mouli will come to her house....but then jonaki smirk...she thinks after all this she can have robi too bad....robi will always love only one women in his life and that is mouli even if she marries taposh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Poonamjayaswalmegha01

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

@mages

i felt like slapping that women....she ruined a innocent man's life....she wanted to make robindo as a target and she succeeded

he was completely heartbroken...i had tears for him...mouli never even let him explain things....he was so hurt....he loves her way too much

what can we expect from this sachai ki murthi....anu would have doen it in his style...but then we can't blame taani too since she didn't expect that mouli will come to her house....but then jonaki smirk...she thinks after all this she can have robi too bad....robi will always love only one women in his life and that is mouli even if she marries taposh

yes he is a one woman man.............irrespective of wat happened in his past
but no one can luv mauli as robi does.

in fact his feelings r more intense dan anu's..........bcoz at least taanu hav 2 sided relationship

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poonamjayaswal

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

@mages

i agree he is one women's man....even though whatever happened in his past.....and he always proved that noone loves mouli like him...and very soon mouli will realise it but when she realise i hope its not too late

in fact his feelings r more intense dan anu's..........bcoz at least taanu hav 2 sided relationship

yup i agree robi's feelings are more intense than anu.....because he worship his one-sided love...but then RoAnu are each other mirror-image...they have the same attitute....both brothers are passionate...sensitive...possessive in terms of emotions

Poonamjayaswalmegha01

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

@mages

i agree he is one women's man....even though whatever happened in his past.....and he always proved that noone loves mouli like him...and very soon mouli will realise it but when she realise i hope its not too late

yup i agree robi's feelings are more intense than anu.....because he worship his one-sided love...but then RoAnu are each other mirror-image...they have the same attitute....both brothers are passionate...sensitive...possessive in terms of emotions

yes he has changed his entire lifestyle fr dis girl.........n she Angrynot even ready to believe dat he was ignorant of all dis before

Poonamjayaswal

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

@mages

yes he has changed his entire lifestyle fr dis girl.........n she Angrynot even ready to believe dat he was ignorant of all dis before

the fact that she was so blinded with her so called attraction...she couldn't realise robi's love....now she will see herself how she ruined his life....and what he have turned into because of her

Edited by Mages - 20 December 2010 at 2:19pm

megha01

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
@mages
hope dat happens
but hez changed now ...dis is fr sure
waiting fr next epi .....wanna c his reactions
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

@mages
hope dat happens
but hez changed now ...dis is fr sure
waiting fr next epi .....wanna c his reactions

next episode like we saw in sbb....anu blasting taani....robi crying....neelu-ananya taking him away....thats it....nothing much could see in it....

but who knows maybe the baby might unite his mamma-dadda in future....

Poonamjayaswalmegha01

Go to top