Bigg Boss Season 4

Samir's mimicry- AWESOME !!! - Page 3

Cutelicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pooja.s92

He didn't do the mohbbat ki kadar hai waala dialogue tho. I wanted him toπŸ˜†

yeah man ..meine to aise e bol diya but he really picked on her for real and completed my wish πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bigboss4 thumbnail
just loved every bit of it. awesome.
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I thought it was pretty mean cuz Veena clearly didn't like it. He's not in school where he can "bully" anyone the way he likes and gets laughs by his "friends" (Shweta and Dolly). And because Shweta (right now also Dolly) anyway has problems with Veena, she clapped like this. Shweta is so low. And Sameer for imitating her although she clearly doesn't like it.
bigboss4 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: amy22

I thought it was pretty mean cuz Veena clearly didn't like it. He's not in school where he can "bully" anyone the way he likes and gets laughs by his "friends" (Shweta and Dolly). And because Shweta (right now also Dolly) anyway has problems with Veena, she clapped like this. Shweta is so low. And Sameer for imitating her although she clearly doesn't like it.

Well.. you think Sameer is mean and Shweta is low, just b/c he cracked a joke and she laughed with him πŸ˜• wow... and what about shameless Veena, who does such cheap acts infront of camera and on national TV??? Is not that mean/low? πŸ€’ 
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yeh it was wicked!! the best...he was wicked yaar...bt u cud tel tht ashmit didnt like the joke...he was forcing himself 2 smile, nw he knws wt shweta mus hav felt like wen ashmit n hrishant used 2 joke around with her n gt annoyed tht she dunt tke it so lightly as the other girls did
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: pooja.s92

I wanted to see Bunty'sπŸ˜†

See!!! Ha!!! Kitni loyal Bunty fan ho.... Have u completely switched over to the dark side?πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Edited by shivani003 - 13 years ago
Aamras thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Yuvika_15

yeh it was wicked!! the best...he was wicked yaar...bt u cud tel tht ashmit didnt like the joke...he was forcing himself 2 smile, nw he knws wt shweta mus hav felt like wen ashmit n hrishant used 2 joke around with her n gt annoyed tht she dunt tke it so lightly as the other girls did

His forceful smile made me laugh out loud and see Veena irritated i started crying due to laughter🀣. Now I am a Mega supporter of Sam. 

Sam Rocks!! Way to go!!
arkamu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jessica11001

Oh sam's imitation of veena was hilarious !!! the way he was doing nautanki like veena.....fabulous !!!! i laughed so much !!! i was like 🀣 🀣
superb Mr. Soni !!!πŸ˜ƒ

but we saw in the article that sam was imitating rest of the evicted contestants.....why wasn't it shown??? veena or asssmit ka footage kam ho jata is liye nahi dikhaya !!!!??😑😑

Channel shows what people wants to see
if it was not shown u shld be clever enough to decide whether people want to see it or not

Samrene thumbnail
maybe they show him immitating the others in the extra dose wala epi
Samrene thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arkamu

Channel shows what people wants to see
if it was not shown u shld be clever enough to decide whether people want to see it or not

yeah i love to see veena being bootifool in front of the mirror better than some funny mimicry any timeπŸ˜†