Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

~~ Happy Sweet 16 Ization ~~ (Page 17)

Mystique IF-Dazzler
Mystique
Mystique

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Ayesh.............Hug Hug
Happy Birthday!! Sorry for being late,on this thread........have been away from net for a few days...being on vacation na :)
Anyways,Ayesh....its so so great to know a person like u.....ekdum fatak,mast!Wink u are someone,who i can call as a spitfire.....u provide so much happiness n fun,which makes u so damn special! U bring that smile on everyone's face....not because u are so fun,but cuz u are such an amazing gal.......ppl love u,cuz u rock,big time!
And,u have a golden heart........clear heart,bilkul! U are a great friend,a lovely person.......but aise hi mat rehna! Ma you become better,bloom further into a beautiful flower that spreads beauty n fragrance all around!
May you enjoy all the success n happiness u get,that u deserve.......may u be blessed with all the love in the world! 

I love u for being u.....for sticking to ur views....being so mature,yet so fantastic n brightening everyone's life! U are naughty,no doubt....but mature yet the same!

Ayesh,its just so so so great to know a person like u........kya aur kahoon?!i feel blessed having u around.......kyunki tu bilkul upur hai,bilkul bindaas bandi.....and u are so unique......one piece WinkROFL...........love u a lot.....hope u get all u want,never ever lose hopes....be a fighter n fight out all the problems,may u always remain strong and keep ur head n sense even in the toughest of situations!

Lots of love ,
Sonal!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iHeartMoiannie07

Mou. IF-Sizzlerz
Mou.
Mou.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
i can c annie & aye having too much faida of my not being on this thread & bash SRK!!!!!!!!
just for that classic "blockage in the drianage system " answer i forgive u aye!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

annie07

rads14 IF-Dazzler
rads14
rads14

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday!!
hav fun Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

annie07

Go to top