mayurartiannie07

iHeartMoi IF-Rockerz
iHeartMoi
iHeartMoi

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayurarti

Hey Ayesh Hug Hug
First and foremost, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Party Dancing

You are surely one of my best friends on this rocking forum! Big smile I still remember the day I met you...it was sometime in April, if I am not wrong. You had commented on the paradise saying Nice Thread Nidheya. LOLLOLLOL And those days I thought you were this sensible, practical and very calm girl, who wont take any nonsense from anybody.
What do you mean? I'm not sensible, practical and calm and I can take non sense from people? Angry
The whole thing changed when I asked you to make a VM on Re Baba. Then you joined our Mrs. Sharma's CC and showed your TRUE and FAB colours. You were HILARIOUS, witty and sarcastic. You were not just the sensible girl, you were relaxed, lazy and chilled out, just like me.
Okay I take that lal tamatar face back.. thanks monkey.. lioness.. mowgli kahin ki Confused

I can never forget our 1 hr and 40 minutes phone call in May. Boy, did we talk or what! ROFL We talked about all sorts of random stuff...starting with ArTi, to school, to Hyd, to dumb teachers and of course bitching about those gals on IF whom we dislike. Wink
My lips are sealed Censored

You are one of those friends I can rely upon blindly. We tease each other and pull each other's legs endless on the MF CC and MJHT threads, but on chats or phone we are just relaxing and laughing all the while. You are a wonderful and great friend, and I'm so lucky to have such a friend in my life!

Daring, youthful and open minded...that's you. I doubt whether I am as daring as you are. LOL Remember the **** dare which you told me about? God I was unable to stop laughing that day! ROFL ROFL ROFL
You didn't have to say that Unhappy .. meri kya galti yaar.. I was bholi bhali then :( 

You rock Ayesh, and words aren't enough to describe the energy-filled person you are! Big smile

Here's a little signature for you that I requested from Kaju...the girl's a GENIUS!

She sure is a genius.. Lovee this siggy.. ArTi and Aamir in one frame..  awesome sig :) :)
You will get a VM on MN from me once my exams are done. Tongue

Till then,
Love always, your monkey,
Nidz. Big smile

Hug Hug
Aww thanks so much Nidz! Hug Love you! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mayurartiannie07safeplacetoland

iHeartMoi IF-Rockerz
iHeartMoi
iHeartMoi

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debolinaroy08

hota hai ization *mayank style*

shud i ask controversial questions, yah open minded questions ROFL
*pulls sleeves up* kuch bhi chalega.. bring it on! 
@Annie ji, aap bhi pooch lo.. hum bhi phamous ho jaayenge :D 

Edited by Ayesha.Ization - 21 December 2010 at 3:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mayurartiannie07

iHeartMoi IF-Rockerz
iHeartMoi
iHeartMoi

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayurarti

Name-Nidzy
Username- mayurarti
Day DreamingDay Dreaming
Your first impression of Ayesha & where you first met her-

Oops thoda part delete ho gaya.. wonder how that happened... *innocent muh*

aur phir uski puri Kayinaath palat gayi wen she met two more Hyderabadis Me and Nidheya'phir kya tha like all she also started pukaring ArTi ArTi'.Embarrassed
Best memory with Ayesha-Loads & loads 'she is a sweetheart fun loving witty & at the same time she's emotional 'I have never been so close to anyone'she's a very true-heart person I can blindly believe in her'.I've had loads & loads of fun with her 'together we've done all sort of Chindipan '.the best was D-maatey'ROFL and Yo Yo we got banned Approve'..
ROFLROFL

Yo yo ROFLROFL  I swear, I'll never forget that.. tu kya sochke boli re woh ROFLROFL  abhi tak I laugh thinking about that yo #@$$# thingy ROFL

Our daily routine tring tring "hello kya karri rey'.bore hora merku kya karu ArTi VM banana dil bolra" and these days it is '"sardi hori rey 'aaj ka temperature kya hai ??"ROFLROFL

ROFLROFL ROFL so true.. aaj ka temp ky ahai BTW..hoooooo.. sardi horri! 
And how can I forget those days wen we three used to talk on  conference
Okay I remember one confo to the starone office  where Nidheya told  that guy in her tooti Phooti hindi  "Rati Pandey ko wapas lao 'Mere Papa Police mein hai 'Jail mein daal denge" 'me & Aye almost died laughing'
ROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFL that hindi ROFL  Maatey and Nidz mein at least ek chez common hai Party

Choti bheem this is  the name I gave her coz I feel she's too smart for her AgeGeek'.I'm glad to have met you & really lucky that we came so close '

Love you loadsssssssss''.HugHug

Chalo at last I will wish you

Tum Jiyo hazaaro saal

Saal ke din ho pachaas hazaar

Happy Birthday

HugHugHugHug

WIsh you all the Happiness in life & May all your dreams come true

*shuts the ears tightly with the hand* besuri kahinki.. kya sada gaayi Stern Smile

P.S- those who are running to click the R button just above my post '.BM bole toh Annie ka driver & uski kaam waali Bayi''So Chill'.LOL

Arey gift toh bhool hi gayi'*smacks myself*

A very short Vm I made for you & may be my stupidest creation till date'.watch it till the end'

Ahh'I'm useless & I live in denial '. Approve

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrlWvgPE4Oo

Hope you like it ...my Dabba PC didnt allow me to do justice to the song...ROFL

Baaki kya khaane peene ka Bday enjoy karne ka...
My dabba YT won't allow me to watch that video Angry don't worry even I am useless, living in denial, jealous, impure.. everything :) isiliye we are friends LOL

mayurartiannie07safeplacetoland

annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Here u go.......on the roll of drums.......

Dedicated enemies or self proclaimed couple...................
How would u want ArTi to declare...........that they are true enemies..........Forever......

One song dedication 2 following:
Arjun -
Rati -
Mayank -
Nupur -
Samrat-
Driver-maid -

Healer.mayurarti

iHeartMoi IF-Rockerz
iHeartMoi
iHeartMoi

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged

Name- Debolina 

Username- debolinaroy08 (boring username...i am planning it to change it to ArjIna.ArTi Cool) Arjlina ROFL have you ever tasted joota chappals? don't worry, aaj nayi converse hai dinner mein for you :) 

Your first impression of Ayesha & where you first met her- when i first met her? i guess in the forum (phew for a change, warna i keep on meeting ppl in Mayur Paradise ROFL and CCs ROFL) First impression? arrey yaar my yaadash is kamzor LOL (and u thot only ur amir can go Ghajini??Wink), First impression of her comes out to be crazy , funny, intellectual (going by her serious posts on the forum),totally lost case when come to MN/Arti (tats the thing common btw all of us oh yaar! *shahid kapur style Day Dreaming), serious admirer of erm i won't take the name Wink.... also had some serious fun in FB statuses talking really "good" things abt our "favs"
What Shahid kapur shahid kapur you people are doing nowadays? Confused ArTi themselves become gone cases when asked to give IVs together.. main toh phirbhi unki pankhi hoon Big smile
Best memory with Ayesha- Best memory must be the one in which all of us had ganged up in the MFCC and band bajoed, Dhajiya udoed he who must not be named (yes i am talking abt Voldemort *freaks out!*Ouch)....and almost got warning thanks to our stalker fans LOL

ROFL.. damn! I just realized Voldermort's nose and his nose are kinda similar.. actually ditto! 
Special message-

Special Message!! Shocked ROFL!Just that learn dedication and hardwork from two ppl LOL, stop living in denial Embarrassed, keep the purity in your soul intact, be open minded in ur life, know ur GK...and stop going crazy for two fictional character and actors who are enemies, vaani mein mithaas lao, accha accha bolo, be plotically correct, and don't hurt other's feelings Embarrassed

ok ignore the uper wala part ROFL ! Do wat ur heart says! follow your heart! send the duniya to jahannum, speak wat u like and not necessarily in sugar coated words Tongue living is denial is a birth rigth, use it, misuse it ROFL ROFL, keep the laughs intact, continue being dhansu Wink...and i hope this thread is reminder and warning free, *nichodoes nimbu and mirchis*

I wouldn't have followed the upar wala part anyways Stern Smile 
I'll get some live chickens and bakras also for nazar utaroing LOL

Birthday wishes-

Many Happy Returns of the Day Ayesha! Have a Nice day and Year Ahead! Hope all ur wishes come true to this day (each and every Tongue), keep smiling and laughing and make others laugh . I wish u all the Happiness of the World (and loooooves of the world Wink)may success kiss ur kadam Big smile and buri nazar tera muh kaala Big smile Big smile 

LOL.. Thanks Debo! Hug
Gifts/Dedications-

yeh lo tumhara amir Big smile

@Debo i didnt get any Amir ki Pic in the PM ....ROFL

Ok got it khoya hua gift ....Lol

*Drools* *faints* *and the process continues* Day Dreaming

Healer.mayurartiannie07

mayurarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

annie07

iHeartMoi IF-Rockerz
iHeartMoi
iHeartMoi

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:12am | IP Logged

Name:

Ayesha( he he naam to suna hogaLOL)/Mou.

Describe her in your own words:ayesha is not a sweet heart.........nope...she is one of the most genuine person of this forum,she will call a spade a spade & that's the best thing abt her( aisehi nominate nehi kiya tha,i feel it)Approve . She is witty , she is smarter than her age, she is a aaminr pankha ( donno why yaha ake taste thora kharab hogeyaWinkLOL)but all in all she is a little  cute rock star! & i m so glad that i met her in this forum!

When I read the first sentence, I was like :S :S .. meri b'day hai! do some tareef of me :P uske baad poora padha lol.. thanks Mou :) 
My taste is in tact.. bas you are not keeping well ROFL 
Birthday Message for her:wish u A very Happy Birthday aye!!!!!!!!!!Hug may GOD shower u with happiness & success!!!!!! may all ( i mean allWink) ur dreams come trueLOL

Thanks Mouuuu!! I know what you mean LOL.. that at the moment, tops my wishlist :P
Dedication ( song/siggy/scene):my last VM , though i made it for annie.per abhi ke l;iye issise kaam chalana padega .. Thanks Mou! Once my YT stops doing natak, I will see it :D 

mayurartiannie07

Go to top