Miley Jab Hum Tum

~~ Happy Sweet 16 Ization ~~

Posted: 13 years ago

Hello ladies and gentlemen! πŸ˜Ž
Today, the two of the most awesome and rocking hosts ALIVE are going to treat you to a post full of laughter and merrymaking.

Nidheya and Nidzy cordially invite you to the SUPER SWEET SIXTEEN birthday party of one of the most humorous, sensible, sarcastic, witty, intelligent and wonderful person's on this forum. She was born 16 years ago on this very day (how obvious πŸ€£). Well, yeah. That's a micro-mini description of this crazy girl. πŸ˜‰

She absolutely LOVES Aamir Khan, is an ardent fan/supporter/shipper of Arjun Bijlani & Rati Pandey, and a huge Harry Potter manic. She wont hear a word against them, especially her Mr. Khan. God she is so possessive about him that me (Nidz) and she have a war of words between SRK and Aamir! πŸ˜† We both put our points of arguments for our favorites, but not once do we follow the others' advice! πŸ€£

Okay enough descriptions already. πŸ˜› Let's get on with the thread already! πŸ˜†

The birthday girl is none other than our favorite ArTi VM maker, an awesome friend, the born rockstar-

AYESHA
[Ayesha.Ization]

Many many happy returns of the day Ayesh πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Ayesha is honestly one of the funniest and wittiest person on earth. Her replies to certain people on certain threads are a MUST read. God she always leaves the two of us in SPLITS! πŸ€£
She is good at faking accents too...remember Kaamini becoming Kameeni? πŸ€£ πŸ€£
She makes the best of best VM's, remember Kuch kuch hota hain & the epic Re Baba? πŸ€£
She is a talented writer as well, she has this fabulous Mayank-Nupur FF, which has disappeared off to god-knows-where. πŸ˜•

Together with the hosts Nidz and Nidzy [the Janwars], Ayesh and us make the GOLDEN TRIO. Almost on the border link of the famous Harry Potter trio Harry-Ron-Hermione. Our friendship extends to beyond MN/ArTi. It's a super strong bond. And our Hyderabadi connections gives us loads to talk about. We almost always wish for the much coveted about TELANGANA BANDH HOLIDAYS. *Give us more! Give us more!*

Nidzy gets her due of holidays, but Ayesh & I have to attend school...what to do we are in our board years! πŸ˜³

Nidzy- Hey Janwar, who is that we see?
Nidz- Umm Janwar, it looks like...HIM! πŸ˜²
Nidzy- He actually came?! πŸ˜²
Nidz- Sure looks like it. πŸ˜›
Nidzy- Let's go confirm...for all we know it would be an imposter or worse, a cut-out! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Nidz- Yeah, like the last two times. Pallu's and Rabi's birthday's right?
Nidz- Oh yeah. Hilarious it was.

The person comes closer. Nidzy and Nidz go closer to confirm their doubts. 

Nidzy- Is it really you?
Person- Yeah...who was it supposed to be?
Nidz- Ization...I mean our friend Ayesha will be absolutely THRILLED. She loves you. πŸ˜ƒ
Person- Yeah I know, that's why I came. Specially for her. πŸ˜³
Nidzy & Nidz- Aww. πŸ˜›

Well the person is none other than Ayesha ki deewana, AAMIR KHAN.

Nidz- Thanks a lot for coming, Aamir. 
Nidzy- Yes, thanks a ton.
Aamir- No problem girls! Anything for my biggest fan.
Nidzy- Aamir, why don't you go and sit there, on that sofa? As all our guests come, we will start the party!
Aamir- Sure, I will do that.

Aamir goes and sits down on a plush black sofa. πŸ˜Š

Nidz- On which song do you reckon they are going to dance?
Nidzy- Any song of his, I am sure.
Nidz- Oh yeah. I hope it's a romantic one. It will knock Ayesha out of her senses. She badly needs that. πŸ€£
Nidzy- I hope so too. I would love to see the usually sane and sensible Ayesha lose her SANITY! πŸ˜†

Just then a couple come approaching the hosts. They have their hands entwined together, and the lady seems to be blushing madly under the guys intense gaze. Nidzy & Nidz ogle at them, and are almost knocked out of their senses.

Nidz- OMG! OMG! OMG Janwar it's THEM!
Nidzy- YEAHHH!! It's them! I am so happy we are living in denial. OMG look at the way he is gazing at her! πŸ˜
Nidz- I knoww...I wish Mr. Sprouse would look at me like that. β˜ΊοΈ
Nidzy- Oi Nidz! No Cole drooling here. It's Ayesha's birthday. OMG LOOK AT THEM!
Nidz- The praani's inside of us...unleashed finally. πŸ˜³

Nidz & Nidzy- ARTI ARTI PUKAARE HUM PRAANI! ARTI ARTI PUKAARE HUM PRAANI!
Arjun- Girls calm down. πŸ˜†
Rati- We are just two normal people-
Arjun- - madly in love-
Rati- -shut up Arjun-
Arjun- -why should I baby?-
Rati [blushing furiously]- -stop it idiot-
Arjun- -haww...itne pyaar se bola toh, sure. *grins widely* πŸ˜ƒ β˜ΊοΈ
Nidz- Thanks a lot for coming Di & Jeeju!
Nidzy- Thanks a ton for coming you two! This is so fabulous. Now others like Annie, Debo, Yamz and Deepti Di don't have to fight over Arjun. He is all Rati's. 
Rati- Arjun! Girls fight over you?
Arjun- What to do? I am so fabulous! πŸ˜Ž 

Rati looks so furious...and possessive. She just wants to strangle him (with love), when the Janwars tell them to take their seats. On seeing Aamir both become sober and sit down on either side of Ayesha's Mr. Khan.

Other guest start swarming in, in no time. Debo, Yamz, Annie and Deepti were so amazed and shocked to see Arjun that they almost fainted...they sat in the friend's corner and kept staring at Arjun who was flashing them his million dollar smile. Divya & Tanu had to constantly hold back their crazy friends. Mou was a bit upset because her favorite Shah Rukh Khan couldn't make it, but brightened up on seeing the two enemies.

Hina and Mari arrived at the same time, the former alone, and Mari with her fiance. πŸ˜³ They are the second best couple after the two much in love enemies. It's good to see Hina out in the sunshine...we had almost thought she had become a moonlight queen. πŸ˜† Stuti, Vinu, Supriya and Swati arrived together, looking for their friend Pallu, who seemed to think Arjun & Rati were imposters. She thought God was playing a harsh joke on them. 

Sonal had written a book on the analysis of the enemies, and had decided to give the first copy to the birthday girl. She was thrilled to see the subjects of her novel so happy, and looking at each other from behind the Ace Khan. Yeah, she had been right all along.

Rabi and Faria arrived from the beauty parlor, all dolled up, looking glamorous and beauty.

Everyone had arrived except for the birthday girl. Everyone had almost grown tired of waiting, when they saw her enter the party place [SHAMSHABAD AIRPORT, HYD] in a beautiful orange shalwar kameez, her black locks lying loose on her shoulders.

Everyone- HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYESHA! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Nidzy and Nidz went forward to give the birthday girl a big hug.

Nidz & Nidzy- Happy Birthday Hyderabad Angel cum Devil! πŸ€—

Ayesha then spots her deewana aka Mr. Ace Khan. Her jaw drops in surprise, as he approaches her.

Aamir- Can I have this dance?
Ayesha- Of-f-fco--
Nidz- Uff stop stuttering like Professor Quirell, and say YES.
Ayesha- Yes!

Aamir pulls the birthday girl towards him, and both of them start dancing on a soothing melody of the love songGUZAARISH from Aamir's hit movie Ghajini. Ayesha was so thrilled on getting to dance with the actual Aamir, that she kept stepping on his toes, which he politely ignored. They were soon joined by the enemies Arjun & Rati who danced gracefully across the dance floor, not taking their eyes off of each other. The rest of the friends also joined the dance and had a fantastic day! πŸ˜ƒ

The main post of the thread is done. Scroll down for more fun, frolic and food. πŸ˜†

Happy Birthday Ayesha, we love you loads! Muaah! πŸ€— πŸ€—
With love,
N&N

Edited by mayurarti - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cake for the sweet little Bday girl ....πŸ˜†

Ok First lets begin with Aye's Favorite ...
Bhendi Roti ........🀣  dont laugh ...its my Fav too.....πŸ˜›

Next Pizzaaaaa.........This girl Orders Pizzas everyday....

And her All time Favorite....Magggiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii nooodles.............

Every ARTians Favorite Dish ....Butter Chicken ....😳

Nupur & chiru Ji's Fav....🀣
Paneer Tikki.......

Biryaani Biryaani Hyderabadi Biryaani...yeh nai khaaye toh Daawat ka Mazaa ich nai ....🀣

Baraf ka Gola ...I found Golas made from Mineral water ... See Hygienic....🀣

End mein.....Iss Cold ko Kaat ne......Thandi thandi Be......Ok  ur under 18... so thanda Badaam Milk

Ali li li...baaju Toy bhi hai Aye........🀣
For others Enjoyyyyyy the party.......πŸ˜›

Opps i forgot Hyderabad ki Shaan 
PAAN πŸ€£

Hey Ayesh πŸ€— πŸ€—
First and foremost, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! πŸ₯³

You are surely one of my best friends on this rocking forum! πŸ˜ƒ I still remember the day I met you...it was sometime in April, if I am not wrong. You had commented on the paradise saying Nice Thread Nidheya. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And those days I thought you were this sensible, practical and very calm girl, who wont take any nonsense from anybody.

The whole thing changed when I asked you to make a VM on Re Baba. Then you joined our Mrs. Sharma's CC and showed your TRUE and FAB colours. You were HILARIOUS, witty and sarcastic. You were not just the sensible girl, you were relaxed, lazy and chilled out, just like me.

I can never forget our 1 hr and 40 minutes phone call in May. Boy, did we talk or what! 🀣 We talked about all sorts of random stuff...starting with ArTi, to school, to Hyd, to dumb teachers and of course bitching about those gals on IF whom we dislike. πŸ˜‰

You are one of those friends I can rely upon blindly. We tease each other and pull each other's legs endless on the MF CC and MJHT threads, but on chats or phone we are just relaxing and laughing all the while. You are a wonderful and great friend, and I'm so lucky to have such a friend in my life!

Daring, youthful and open minded...that's you. I doubt whether I am as daring as you are. πŸ˜† Remember the **** dare which you told me about? God I was unable to stop laughing that day! 🀣 🀣 🀣

You rock Ayesh, and words aren't enough to describe the energy-filled person you are! πŸ˜ƒ

Here's a little signature for you that I requested from Kaju...the girl's a GENIUS!

You will get a VM on MN from me once my exams are done. πŸ˜›

Till then,
Love always, your monkey,
Nidz. πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ€— πŸ€—

Name-Nidzy
Username- mayurarti
😍😍
Your first impression of Ayesha & where you first met her-

Honestly …my first impression was πŸ˜† she is a BM pankha… I got her PM & she said I love both equally …errmm…I like was oh okay…then .. I saw her comment awein phorum pe..Maatey suits with baba only πŸ˜•.. umm that's true by the wayβ€¦πŸ€£ then Mayur/ArTi ka pyaar usse paradise tak kheech laya… aur phir uski puri Kayinaath palat gayi wen she met two more Hyderabadis Me and Nidheya…phir kya tha like all she also started pukaring ArTi ArTi….😳
Best memory with Ayesha-Loads & loads …she is a sweetheart fun loving witty & at the same time she's emotional …I have never been so close to anyone…she's a very true-heart person I can blindly believe in her….I've had loads & loads of fun with her …together we've done all sort of Chindipan ….the best was D-maateyβ€¦πŸ€£ and Yo Yo we got banned …..
🀣🀣

Our daily routine tring tring "hello kya karri rey….bore hora merku kya karu ArTi VM banana dil bolra" and these days it is …"sardi hori rey …aaj ka temperature kya hai ??"🀣🀣

And how can I forget those days wen we three used to talk on  conference
Okay I remember one confo to the starone office  where Nidheya told  that guy in her tooti Phooti hindi  "Rati Pandey ko wapas lao …Mere Papa Police mein hai …Jail mein daal denge" …me & Aye almost died laughing…
🀣🀣🀣

Choti bheem this is  the name I gave her coz I feel she's too smart for her AgeπŸ€“β€¦.I'm glad to have met you & really lucky that we came so close …

Love you loadsssssssss…….πŸ€—πŸ€—

Chalo at last I will wish you

Tum Jiyo hazaaro saal

Saal ke din ho pachaas hazaar

Happy Birthday

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

WIsh you all the Happiness in life & May all your dreams come true

P.S- those who are running to click the R button just above my post ….BM bole toh Annie ka driver & uski kaam waali Bayi……So Chill….πŸ˜†

Arey gift toh bhool hi gayi…*smacks myself*

A very short Vm I made for you & may be my stupidest creation till date….watch it till the end…

Ahh…I'm useless & I live in denial ….

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrlWvgPE4Oo[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrlWvgPE4Oo

Hope you like it ...my Dabba PC didnt allow me to do justice to the song...🀣

Baaki kya khaane peene ka Bday enjoy karne ka...

Birthday Messages.

Name- Debolina 

Username- debolinaroy08 (boring username...i am planning it to change it to ArjIna.ArTi πŸ˜Ž)
Your first impression of Ayesha & where you first met her- when i first met her? i guess in the forum (phew for a change, warna i keep on meeting ppl in Mayur Paradise πŸ€£ and CCs πŸ€£) First impression? arrey yaar my yaadash is kamzor πŸ˜† (and u thot only ur amir can go Ghajini??πŸ˜‰), First impression of her comes out to be crazy , funny, intellectual (going by her serious posts on the forum),totally lost case when come to MN/Arti (tats the thing common btw all of us oh yaar! *shahid kapur style πŸ˜), serious admirer of erm i won't take the name πŸ˜‰.... also had some serious fun in FB statuses talking really "good" things abt our "favs"

Best memory with Ayesha- Best memory must be the one in which all of us had ganged up in the MFCC and band bajoed, Dhajiya udoed he who must not be named (yes i am talking abt Voldemort *freaks out!*)....and almost got warning thanks to our stalker fans πŸ˜†

Special message-

Special Message!! πŸ˜² πŸ€£!Just that learn dedication and hardwork from two ppl πŸ˜†, stop living in denial πŸ˜³, keep the purity in your soul intact, be open minded in ur life, know ur GK...and stop going crazy for two fictional character and actors who are enemies, vaani mein mithaas lao, accha accha bolo, be plotically correct, and don't hurt other's feelings πŸ˜³

ok ignore the uper wala part πŸ€£ ! Do wat ur heart says! follow your heart! send the duniya to jahannum, speak wat u like and not necessarily in sugar coated words πŸ˜› living is denial is a birth rigth, use it, misuse it πŸ€£ πŸ€£, keep the laughs intact, continue being dhansu πŸ˜‰...and i hope this thread is reminder and warning free, *nichodoes nimbu and mirchis*

Birthday wishes-

Many Happy Returns of the Day Ayesha! Have a Nice day and Year Ahead! Hope all ur wishes come true to this day (each and every πŸ˜›), keep smiling and laughing and make others laugh . I wish u all the Happiness of the World (and loooooves of the world πŸ˜‰)may success kiss ur kadam πŸ˜ƒ and buri nazar tera muh kaala πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 

Gifts/Dedications-

yeh lo tumhara amir πŸ˜ƒ

@Debo i didnt get any Amir ki Pic in the PM ....🀣

Ok got it khoya hua gift ....Lol

Name:

Ayesha( he he naam to suna hogaπŸ˜†)/Mou.

Describe her in your own words:ayesha is not a sweet heart.........nope...she is one of the most genuine person of this forum,she will call a spade a spade & that's the best thing abt her( aisehi nominate nehi kiya tha,i feel it) . She is witty , she is smarter than her age, she is a aaminr pankha ( donno why yaha ake taste thora kharab hogeyaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)but all in all she is a little  cute rock star! & i m so glad that i met her in this forum!

Birthday Message for her:wish u A very Happy Birthday aye!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€— may GOD shower u with happiness & success!!!!!! may all ( i mean allπŸ˜‰) ur dreams come trueπŸ˜†

Dedication ( song/siggy/scene):my last VM , though i made it for annie.per abhi ke l;iye issise kaam chalana padega!πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPhLN5DW2kM[/YOUTUBE]

Name: Divya (myownarea)

Describe her in your own words:
Ization is super cool :) She is this cool dudette with a thinking mind and loads of love in the heart for Aamir and Arti (is it the A connection I wonder cos u r Ayesha as wel..hmmm more on that Analysis (ok thats also A) later ...I gotta know u not very long ago but it feels like its ages.. πŸ˜† Dont ask me what that means :D

Birthday Message for her:
A wonderful Birthday, lots of love and happiness :)
Here is a wish u have a wonderful life ahead :) I know it will be cos u'd take Life by its horns and steer it along ur way... a word of advice ,,dont be a doc 🀣 its so not cool for a cool person like u 🀣 (Runs away from doc maateys in the forum) ...Oh yeah forgot to wish u a happy birthday,,,wish u a very very happy Birthday!!:)
May all ur dreams come true πŸ€—

Dedication ( song/siggy/scene):
I dedicate the MN scene holi wala to u :)
cos i think that scene in my  mind defines Ization (dont ask me how 🀣 )
5 - 10 Hotseat Questions:

1. Whoz ur CLOSEST friend on IF?
2. How do u feel when I answer the hot seat qs meant for others 🀣
3. IF aamir divorces Kiran..would u marry him :P ?
4. What do u think is the status of Arti ...???
5. Whom do u love more?? the driver or the maid??

Name-
Yamini
Username-  .Yamini.
Your first impression of Ayesha & where you first met her- My first impression of Ayeshu was a real talented girl  πŸ˜‰ because of her out-of-the-world VMs 😍 , well not only that, i always bugged her with my comments in her VM corner and she's so cute, she used to reply to each one of my comments 🀣 awwww πŸ€— Then slowly and gradually we started interacting on our very own forum, we drooled together on MN/ArTi and still do, she's a great friend to me, with the best wit and sense of humour 🀣 she owns this creativity which probably no one else ever own...she makes some amazing VMs 🀣 if you know what i mean Ayeshu! πŸ˜‰ jokes apart, i loveee Ayeshu, she's one Aamir FANATIC, oh well i adore him too, but Ayeshu's craze for him makes everyone else's fade 🀣 Love you girl! remain the way you are!
Best memory with Ayesha- In the forum itself when we were too busy defending MN from bashers 🀣 her comments make me laugh...she's just awesome!
Special message- A very very very Happy Birthday sweetheart  πŸ₯³, you've been a great friend to me, remain the way you are and keep wearing that smile on your face πŸ€— God bless you πŸ€—
Gifts/Dedications-

This is my MOST favourite Aamir Khan songs' of old times, when i was a kid, i used to listen to it endless, its a very special song to me, because its my dad's favourite song 😳😳 so i dedicate this to you on your special day, im sure you love this song too πŸ€—

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA5jMs1TzhE[/YOUTUBE]

Hot-seat questions-

😈 πŸ€£

-If you and Aamir were left alone on a cruise, how would you spend your day with him?
-If you were to choose between ArTi or Aamir, whom and why would you choose? ONLY one option allowed 🀣
-If you got married to a guy who doesnt even have the basic knowledge of daily day to day things, would you still be with him? 🀣
-What are you doing right now? 🀣
-Name one state in India, where its raining all the time 🀣

Have a great birthday Ayeshu...Lovee yaa πŸ€—

Name- AMINA
Username-AMYLUVSMAYUR
Your first impression of Ayesha & where you first met her-DONT KNOW HER PERSONALLY BUT SHE COMES ACROSS AS A VERY NICE PERSON...SHE UPLOADED A VM ON ZSHARE BECAUSE I, AND PROBABLY MANY OTHERS, COULDNT VIEW IT ON YT BECAUSE OF SOME ISSUES THAT SONY HAD PLACED...THAT WAS SOOO SWEET OF HER AND OF COURSE I TOTALLY LOVE HER VMS...ESP ARTI ONES😳
Best memory with Ayesha-
Special message-I WISH AYESHA ALL THE HAPPINESS AND JOY IN THE WORLD...MAY ALL HER WISHES BE FULFILLED. AMEEN...AND MAY SHE GET TO SPEND A WHOLE DAY IN AAMIR'S COMPANYπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Birthday wishes-HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DEAR. HAVE A FAB DAY AND ENJOY TO THE UTMOSTπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Gifts/Dedications-

Name-mamoona
Username-monaloverati

Special message-very good luck to her
Birthday wishes-have a rocking birthday
Gifts/Dedications-best wishes to her😊
Hot-seat questions-will she like amir rati jodi,if they will come together???
πŸ˜‰

Name- Lekha
Username- Lekha.Mayur4eva
Your first impression of Ayesha & where you first met her- very sweet
Best memory with Ayesha- allo the times we hav chatted
Special message- u rok ayesha.
Birthday wishes- happt bday.
njoy your day ahead

arti4ever
name: vasantha(vasu)
username: arti4ever
your first impression of ayesha: she is really sweet, very friendly..
best memory with ayesha: the drooling session when an article on arti' independence day came out! πŸ˜ƒ
special msg: ayesha u are really sweet,friendly type who is mad jst lyk me abou mayur/arti.. ur so talentd nd the vms u make are FAB FAB! i m sry i couldnt reply to ur vms bt i see them up to date!
my fav arti vm..adhoore πŸ˜ƒ
b'day wishes: many many happy returns of the day jaani! i wish u have one of the most wonderful blasting b'day nd i wish u get al the success,love,happiness nd everything u deserve nd u desire for!
i wish u get to meet arti sometym in ur lyf for sure! 😊
gifts/dedications: extremely sry i cant giv u any gifts lyk siggies, vms, os.. as i m nt that talentd.. nd as i m in hstl! sholly 😭
enjoy the day to the fullest! πŸ˜ƒ
love ya loads ayesha! πŸ€— πŸ€—

Name: Faria

Birthday Message for her:
Let the God decorate each
golden ray of the sun reaching u
with wishes of success,
happiness and prosperity 4 u,
wish you a super duper happy birthday.

Dedication ( song/siggy/scene):

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrCSznGNL_Q[/YOUTUBE]

5 - 10 Hotseat Questions:

What is the Dream of ur life-----------------What is the Dream of ur life-----------------What's the most beautiful moment of ur lifeThe person whom u like most
  1. Three most important things in ur life-------

res5

yeh kis liye tha ...i forgot ....🀣

Anyways ...Happy Birthday Aye....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—Edited by mayurarti - 13 years ago
where's the bday girl??
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayurarti

where's the bday girl??

KALLπŸ˜‰
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
mera message kaha hai πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†

Happy Birthday Ization πŸ€—