India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

top 5 Fave Nivren Momments? (Page 2)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Fav Five scenes very tough choice as I love their each and every scene but still try to write in order: 
  1. Picture perfect scene all the way my fav. scene I love the way Viren moved from behind and she could see him like Chand coming out after amavas.
  2. Today pooja scene where both of them were stealing glances and today room scene where Nivi ask him to come after Chand in sky.
  3. Chand scene at terace and ILU scene in store room where without using words Viren expressed his love to Nivi with all his heart and passion in his eyes.
  4. After wedding when Nivi asked him to come home and they will solve all misunderstandings and he agreed without any objections
  5. Wedding confrontations where for the first time they showed support for each other against their families.

There are many more scenes which I love but till today these are my fav scenes.

biatchali Senior Member
biatchali
biatchali

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
i totallly forgot about the picture scene.....that was verrrry nice...and the moon and terrace scene....and i love what you said sharma.nat about him moving as though a moon coming out the cloud...i didnt notice that b4 .....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index