Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

top 5 Fave Nivren Momments?

biatchali Senior Member
biatchali
biatchali

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Heya guys....

Before today my fave NivRen momment had to be the TUMHARI JAAGA USH BISTAAR PEI HAI, scene...coz haiii how amazing he was being all controlling ...but then todays episode omg killed it....the whole episode...his eyes...her shyness...him grabbing her and her running...kya bollywood love!!!! so Im going to share my top 5 NivRen Scenes with u....and wouldlove it if you all could share your top 5 scenes too.....(theres actually alot more then 5 and some are similar scenes that have taken place twice!)

5. the whole wedding sequence...just for the way he was all dramatic....and really had us guessing us to whether he loved her or was after revenge

4. this is kinda two scenes in one... well both times when he saved nivi from falling and would catch her in one arm and then throw her into a standing position!!!

3.  whenever nivi is getting thrown out...and he always ends up there on time to save her..and his dialouges each tyme....haiiii main marjaawanEmbarrassed

2.  The bistaar scene.....coz well wow how hot was he when he did that...and to top it the scene starts with him playing his flute...and well that thing is darn irrisitable...and it ends with that sweet line and his cheeky smile " yeh tumhare pati ka hookam hai" *swooons*

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand last but not leasttttt

1. TODAY......need i elaborate????the looks...the dancing....the running 2 her rescue....the romance....the care...it was all in one episode 2day......best parts where him grabbing her and jus smiling ....Wink

i know alot of peeps will put down the I love you scene....but i dont know why that didnt really do anything for me...sweet but not somethin id rewatch...and doli saajake......well that is my other number 1 ...but i cant have two....it was actually impossible to narrow it down..... maybe i should just put down every scene that nivi and viren are in 2getha!!!LOL

xoxo

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadaShayafanFaizuuNivRenScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
OMG there are so many which one to pick. I guess will have to go back to YT to watch all Nivren scenes again....LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

biatchali

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
@NivRenFan: I agree that there are too many to choose from b/c EVERY SCENE IS A GREAT SCENE WHEN IT COME TO NIVREN. 

However, today's KC episode with nonstop romantic NivRen moments was amazing. I loved how Nivi said she wants to see Viren for the first time in his sherwani when the chand comes out. This is the first romantic thing Nivi has said to him!!

Edited by asyadada - 20 December 2010 at 1:13pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saluniebiatchalistarz4meShayafan

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
There are so many to choose from.....but some of my all time fave's till date are......

5........When before wedding Nivi's duppatta gets stuck onto Viren's watch or ring.....in the mandir at home...when he wanted to be friends with her.

4........When after wedding Viren massages her head n looks at her with desirable eyes.

3........When Viren asks Nivi if she feels anything for him or not.....he looked so handsome when serious.

2.......When Viren shows her the mirror n says....that u forgot one more picture n when she turns to the mirror.....there was a reflection of them together.....a picture perfect moment.

1........all the nivren sequences in todays episode....especially the song was too cute......Viren cudnt sing out loud.....but him thinking of Nivi during the whole song was awesome.

And there are many more....many many many many many more...
The list continues..................

Edited by starz4me - 20 December 2010 at 11:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenVirMan_ArShi

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyadada

@NivRenFan: I agree that there are too many to choose from b/c EVERY SCENE IS A GREAT SCENE WHEN IT COME TO NIVREN. 

However, today's KC episode with nonstop romantic NivRen moments were amazing. I loved how Nivi said she wants to see Viren for the first time in his sherwani when the chand comes out. This is the first romantic thing Nivi has said to him!!

So so true. I could believe my ears and am sure neither could Viren and did u see his face light up on hearing that. That was so good and the mirror scene again. They looked fabulous. Cant wait for more of such moments...

asyadada

biatchali Senior Member
biatchali
biatchali

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenFan

Originally posted by asyadada

However, today's KC episode with nonstop romantic NivRen moments were amazing. I loved how Nivi said she wants to see Viren for the first time in his sherwani when the chand comes out. This is the first romantic thing Nivi has said to him!!

So so true. I could believe my ears and am sure neither could Viren and did u see his face light up on hearing that. That was so good and the mirror scene again. They looked fabulous. Cant wait for more of such moments...

you are right.... and that momment hell yeaaaa was soo cute....and for a change nivi didnt backtrack or anything she actually just said it....

asyadada

biatchali Senior Member
biatchali
biatchali

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

There are so many to choose from.....but some of my all time fave's till date are......

5........When before wedding Nivi's duppatta gets stuck onto Viren's watch or ring.....in the mandir at home...when he wanted to be friends with her.

4........When after wedding Viren massages her head n looks at her with desirable eyes.

3........When Viren asks Nivi if she feels anything for him or not.....he looked so handsome when serious.

2.......When Viren shows her the mirror n says....that u forgot one more picture n when she turns to the mirror.....there was a reflection of them together.....a picture perfect moment.

1........all the nivren sequences in todays episode....especially the song was too cute......Viren cudnt sing out loud.....but him thinking of Nivi during the whole song was awesome.

And there are many more....many many many many many more...
The list continues..................

I agreee....the list can go on 4evaaa and eva....im ust loving these two together...i was never a fan of kinshuk till his chracter in this drama...i love his whole cheeky yet manly thing going on...hed make any girl feel protected!!Embarrassed
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
There r so many NivRen scenes whch were just 2 sdorable n 2 gd .But if i hav 2 pick 5 then it would b :

1) Viren's entry when he saves Nivi frm Goons

2) 2dy's song sequence (KC)

3) NivRen Mirror n pic scene

4) When Viren tells her ILU wid his unique style by writing on wall (after marrige)

5) NivRen terrace n chand scene (very romantic scene )

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index