AAAAAAAA!! LOVED THE PRECAP!!! (Page 2)

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by cjs369

Arrey i am upsetUnhappy y is Veer staring at tht Taps...he should completely ignore her presence naaa..can someone pass this message 2 Veer...plzzzzEmbarrassedLOL

Veer is actually watching all the nautanki thats going on... he looks bored n angry... Dead

ok but still he shudnt watch and hear anything, y cant he listen 2 some good music on his music players i mean his ears plugged..basicallyLOL

Veer shud show absolute disinterest... n royally ignore Mai n taps both...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Arrey i am upsetUnhappy y is Veer staring at tht Taps...he should completely ignore her presence naaa..can someone pass this message 2 Veer...plzzzzEmbarrassedLOL
arre let veer stare na, kyaa jaata hain.
i think he wants 2 keep an eye on taps. he was having doubts abt her.

hmmmmmmmmmn mayb .Tongue, y cant he simply  listen .EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Greenbearintruderfasttiny15

Greenbear IF-Dazzler
Greenbear
Greenbear

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged

I think he was completely bored by all the nautanki and was getting angry because Tappy Madam was continuously looking at him for help bec she did not want to drink the milk. LOLLOLLOL
LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79shivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Greenbear

I think he was completely bored by all the nautanki and was getting angry because Tappy Madam was continuously looking at him for help bec she did not want to drink the milk. LOLLOLLOL
LOL

okkk, btw how will it b if he  ask her 2 stop staring at him...EmbarrassedROFL and ask Ichcha meri nazar utaroh...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

cjs369tiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged

LOL
tappy was irritated with maiLOLLOL
she does not like milk, abh mai ke orders ka paalan karna padega bechari koLOLLOL
and vasna ki bhookhi daayan was looking at him , expecting doodh tu pila de veer,
tera diya sab peeeeeee loongi.

shivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged

LOL
she does not like milk, abh mai ke orders ka paalan karna padega bechari koLOLLOL
and vasna ki bhookhi daayan was looking at him , expecting doodh tu pila de veer,

@Bold whats tht..Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Greenbear IF-Dazzler
Greenbear
Greenbear

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged

LOL

okkk, btw how will it b if he  ask her 2 stop staring at him...EmbarrassedROFL and ask Ichcha meri nazar utaroh...ROFL

Yes he should definitely ask her to stop staring at him because he should clearly tell her that he isn't getting any support from him and continue romancing Ichcha. That is the best medicine for Taps who told Mai today that she wants a baby like Vansh Bhaiyya LOLLOL and hence moved into that room where mai gave birth to Vansh which incidentally is next to where Veer sleeps in the night. Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Greenbear IF-Dazzler
Greenbear
Greenbear

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged

LOL

@Bold whats tht..Tongue

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL it means s** starved witch. LOLLOLLOLLOL
LOL

Go to top