Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

how Many Karans are there? (Page 2)

sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Hmm....the funniest part of all is that there's no Karan's in Bollywood....They left all the hotties in T-townROFL

Haha omg, I was gonna say the same thing, there's one Karan in bollywood except he's a director. Maybe some Karan's need to go to bollywood Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar.xx

shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_angel27

Hmm....the funniest part of all is that there's no Karan's in Bollywood....They left all the hotties in T-townROFL

Haha omg, I was gonna say the same thing, there's one Karan in bollywood except he's a director. Maybe some Karan's need to go to bollywood Smile

You're right....All these Karans have talent...Why does Bollywood only want Khan's and Kapoor's?ConfusedLOL
sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

You're right....All these Karans have talent...Why does Bollywood only want Khan's and Kapoor's?ConfusedLOL

true....that's cause they're scared the karan's are going to take over if they enter Wink I'm only a fan of a few Karan's from here, and would like to see only those karan's go into the film industry lol
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:50pm | IP Logged

true....that's cause they're scared the karan's are going to take over if they enter Wink I'm only a fan of a few Karan's from here, and would like to see only those karan's go into the film industry lol

Lool! I think you're definetly right about that...I can understand the fear that SRK and Ranbir are having right nowLOLLOL Yea, even I know only few of these Karan's on this list...Unfortunately there are so MANY to keep track of that I don't know all of themWacko
Isn't Karan Kundra coming in a Bollywood movie though?Confused
sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

Lool! I think you're definetly right about that...I can understand the fear that SRK and Ranbir are having right nowLOLLOL Yea, even I know only few of these Karan's on this list...Unfortunately there are so MANY to keep track of that I don't know all of themWacko

you don't seem like a srk, and ranbir fan? lol and Really karan Kundra is?! That's awesome haven't heard of this but if it's true that's amazingggggggggggg Smile I love karan Kundra, he's cute, and his chemistry with Krithika is adorable.
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:00pm | IP Logged

you don't seem like a srk, and ranbir fan? lol and Really karan Kundra is?! That's awesome haven't heard of this but if it's true that's amazingggggggggggg Smile I love karan Kundra, he's cute, and his chemistry with Krithika is adorable.

Oh no...NO! I am a huge SRK fan...Sorry if it sounded like that...was trying to sound funny I guessWinkBig smile But yea I like Ranbir too...But Karan Kundra is pretty good too na?!
Can someone please confirm that he's really doing a movie? I really wanna know if it's true.
Yep him and Kritika...jodi made in heaven

sweet_angel27

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Karan was going to do a movie but then he left it for KMH2 :) that's to be general, there was another reason i forgot but basically it was for KMh2.

there is Karan Oberoi too, andKaran Mehra and Karan Malhotra but my only favorite is Karan Kundra- i wish he gets great success whereever he goes, Tellyworld, Bollywood, Corparate World- everywhere, he's so hard-working, determined and talented- he surely deserves it :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_angel27shootingstar.xx

Gunjan. IF-Dazzler
Gunjan.
Gunjan.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Karan Patel of kasturi is also one of the members of "THE HOT KARAN'S  BRIGADE".......i love him n after him karan kundra....

Luvmayurmaneet

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index