India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

No orange jump suit!

doll3 Senior Member
doll3
doll3

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
I liked it , eventhough it was for a brief moment, Shravan was not in his orange jump suit!  he looke so hot!  I wish we see more of Shravan in regular clothes.  Shravan stop smiling at Mandira, you have no idea what your smile does to people.  Was that Mandiras dream where she was wiping his chin?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ash91slumberqueennycsweetie

spicy_tikka Goldie
spicy_tikka
spicy_tikka

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Oh gosh im dying to wtch today's episode! bt unfortunately im not getting the time! plus rite nw im off to a christmas party! i wannnaa watchh it sooo badddddddddddd!

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged

@doll3: that was mandira's dream dear... lol he should stop smiling at her like that... no wonder she is goin fida over him. and i loved him in black shirt in the end. treat to my eyes after watching him in that greasy orange jumpsuit daily..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.Zk

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doll3

I liked it , eventhough it was for a brief moment, Shravan was not in his orange jump suit!  he looke so hot!Clap  I wish we see more of Shravan in regular clothes.  Shravan stop smiling at Mandira, you have no idea what your smile does to people.  Was that Mandiras dream where she was wiping his chin?

lolzzz LOL i agree
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks doll3  - at least one post on Shravan in the forum
Otherwise I think the whole forum is going gaga over Karan Wahi.
LOL

I havvnt seen the episode yet so cant say whether I will stick to Shravan or join the Ranveer gang. Wink

Edited by sunaina02 - 20 December 2010 at 3:36pm

maris08

doll3 Senior Member
doll3
doll3

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Shravan always looks good to me.  Everything about him, I even did not mind the beard (glad it is gone though).  He looks great can't wait for him to show his karisma infront of KW(also  very cute).  Shine on Shravan., do what you do best, just show up on screen!
spicy_tikka Goldie
spicy_tikka
spicy_tikka

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
finally i watched the episode! karan wahi is soo cute haha! bt shravan is more cute Wink.....and yes, i loved him in the black shirt or wtva he wore..he luked so hot! and todays episode ws so lovely!

doll3

ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
yeah...finally after a long time gotto see shravan in something other than the jumpsuit....and he was looking gr8,clean shaven and all....well...talking abt shravan, did anyone notice his wedding band yday??? it was not the same as previous one...a proper wedding band on the right ring finger...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index